Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three days later (Sunning in the swamp 2)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Three days later (Sunning in the swamp 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Three days later (Sunning in the swamp 2)

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 am

Atteryv grins and nods to Marhri. "Looks like it... And so long as they don't starve, heh... As for taking you there, I can... But... It will be a bit uncomfortable, so let's pick a different topic for now. Hmm.. So, have you learned any herbs around here yet?" While he waits for her to answer, he turns to Tieree, smiling. "That he is. I was honestly worried at first, but... I don't think I could do anything to hurt him, do you? He has that effect..." He chuckles, nuzzling the hatchling and affectionately licking Tieree on the snout, so conveniently close by. "Yes, I've been looking forward to seeing him feeling better... And it looks like he likes you too, that's good." He smiles and watches the two happily for a few moments, sighing happily before turning to Marhri. "Thank you Marhri.. For all of this. I don't think any of this would have happened if not for you.. You introduced me to Isrir, and you helped me clear the pond I was lurking in when I met Tieree, coincidentally. If it hadn't been for that, I would've been in my lair, and completely missed him... But now, thanks to you, I've found a happy little family of my own." He churrs and stretches his neck towards Marhri, and would nuzzle her shoulder in thanks if he could reach her. "Thank you." That out of the way, he turns to Tieree with a grin. "So.. Now that you've met him, do you think you could be a parent? I never imagined it, but I saw him and wanted to take care of him, right away," he says, nuzzling Isrir affectionately then looking up at Tieree, continuing with, "What do you think?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Three days later (Sunning in the swamp 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Three days later (Sunning in the swamp 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am

Isrir turned to Marhri when she nosed him, and smiled "Thanks" He said quietly, wagging his tail before turning his attention back to Tieree, nipping him on his snout. Tieree responded to Atteryv "I've fallen in love with him already, I will really love to have him as a son, if he's like this all the time." He smiled and nodded "I was scared he wouldn't like me, since you really want him to live with us, I didn't want to let him feel any different with me around." He looked at Atteryv and nods "I sure will be able to be a parent. especially now" He chuckled and nuzzled Atteryv affectionately "I would love to take him in with you." He licked Isrir again, who hugged his snout.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

Listen to Atteryv's gratefulness very happily. Her tail wagged gently and she shook her head, "No Atteryv, I should be thanking you...very certain that for one, I would have starved to death without you...and finding a home for little Isrir, as well as the girls...it's more than I could have hoped when I took them in. Not to mention...now, you feel like a friend to me. I'm glad we live so close...heh, the fact we argued when we met now seems silly. For whatever reason I said you weren't kind...I misjudged you." She allowed him to nuzzle her shoulder and hugged him gently as he did so, "You just better take good care of little Isrir...make sure he grows up to be a strong dragon, and kind. Like you."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 am

Atteryv smiles back at the two who had so suddenly become his family, purring with deep satisfaction at the wonderful turn his life had taken. Turning back to Marhri, he chuckles and shrugs, careful of Isrir. "Then we're each thankful to the other. Nothing wrong with that.. And yes, I'd say we are friends." He playfully waves away her words about misjudging him, returns her hug, and looks back at Isrir when she mentions him, smiling again as he turns back to her. "I'll take care of him as best I can, don't worry about that... But while I'll encourage him to be kind, I'll let him decide what else he is. Strong, scholarly, or even a layabout, I'll support him." He chuckles and nuzzles Tieree's chest plates before resting his head on his paws, still smiling and holding an eye on Marhri. "I knew he'd like you, there's about no way he couldn't. You're a good drake, Tieree, and if, as everyone keeps telling me, I am too, that makes Isrir a good judge of character." He humms happily, thinking a moment. "A son... Amazing to hear you say it... I'm glad you two like each other. Hmmm.. We'll have to work on the lair for sure, now. I've got a few ideas... Shouldn't take more than a week with the three of us working on it, if Isrir helps with little things like rounding corners." He grins at such thoughts of the future, even if they were of hard work, as they all contained his new family. Eventually, he would turn back to Marhri, smiling. "You don't have to worry, Isrir will be fine. More than fine, if we can help it... Again, thank you. Never hesitate to ask if I can help you with anything at all."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 am

Isrir turned to listed to Atteryv and Marhri, aware that they were talking about him and puffed his chest out to indicate he was strong, giggling as Tieree took this moment to gently tickle him on his tummy using his tongue. Isrir quickly began to squirm away, crawling along Atteryv's back. Tieree purred as his chest scales were nuzzled, smiling "You did? Thanks." He nipped Atteryv's neck a moment "Yeah, I'm glad too... It's gonna be a hell of a lot of work, this lair, but I'm sure we'll have it done in no time, especially since Isrir seems like a durable hatchling" He chuckled.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Marhri nodded and told him, "I think I'm getting better with the herbs too, since you mentioned that earlier. Think you could help with that Atteryv, when I need it later." She watched Tieree bond with Isrir and coo'ed, a very faint and happy sounding noise. She blushed a bit before saying something quietly that sounded like she was complaining about the simple gesture of happiness. After which, she grinned at Atteryv and said, "Hmm...I used the really liquidy plant you used before to soothe one of Renee's cuts. It worked decent enough, but not as well as on the burns. And if he's kind I'm sure he'll turn out fine, I mean, I'm not strong and I turned out good I think."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Atteryv nods at Marhri, catching something about herbs, but distracted by the sharp little claws that poked him as Isrir fled Tieree. When she complains about the coo, however, Atteryv nudges her with a chuckle. "It's alright, it is nice to see them bonding already.. I'm glad they get along." As she mentions using the giant aloe on cuts, he winces. "Yes, the aloe works fairly well on small cuts and burns... You want scabroot for anything more than scratches though. It's got brown stalks and green leafy offshoots, it's a fern.. Dig up the root, chew it, and press it on. Cuts heal up much faster that way." At Tieree's nip, he churrs and turns to the other drake, affectionately licking his snout. "Durable he is, and yes, strong for his age I'd bet.. Just got to feed him a bit more, heh. The lair shouldn't be too bad, the rock is perfect for lair building, soft enough to be easy to dig, but sturdy enough to hold a solid wall. If we work hard, we can have a couple of rooms done the first day of work, and another with two more... Then, if Isrir gets bored with that much space, and a larger river access, like I've imagined, we can dig a bit deeper and give him a nicely sized room and a perch... That's more than he'll find in the swamp, which," he turns to the hatchling on his back, "I don't want you going out into. The treeline is the limit for you, got it?" His expression is serious as he says this, as he had been worrying about the possibility of Isrir venturing into the swamp should he move in for awhile now.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 am

Isrir chirped each time he was being talked about, and purring all the while, enjoying the attention he was getting. He wagged his tail in excitement of the new home, and being able to help build it. He climbs onto Atteryv's head and lay down with two legs either side, and his tail hanging down limply. He frowned at the rule he had made for him and whined, pathetically trying to argue "But..." he tilted his head "...Why?" he sighed, chewing one of his horns. Tieree had settled down from the previous excitement with the hatchling and set his head down on his paws, smiling.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Marhri smiled happily, "...you're better at healing than me. Wonder why I have healing magic and you don't." She then smirks and adds, "You...don't do you?" before leaning her head over Atteryv's to see Isrir again before she left, "Sounds like you're going to be working hard, all of you. If you ever need any help at all, you know where I am Atteryv. Maybe when he's old enough, you can show Isrir where I live, and he can visit me freely. Also..." She bows to the other dragon the one in armor, before saying, "It was very rude of me not to take note of you before sir...I am Marhri as you've already heard, it is nice to meet you." She turned towards her lair and said, "I think I should probably go for now though....the girls..." She smiled and set her head by Isrir again and frowned, "Why don't you ever talk like that around me?" She asked before giggling and nuzzling him, "It's okay...Atteryv is a nice dragon. Just promise me you won't be so quiet around me when you get better at talking."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 am

Atteryv shrugs with his newly freed shoulders, shaking his head at her question. "I'm not better at healing, I've just been in the swamp a long time.. I know the cures to most of the diseases here, as I've gotten them all at some point or another, and I know a few herbs for healing the injuries I get while training or hunting... And no, I don't have any magic." He nods an affirmative to Marhri's observation that they would be working hard, churring at the hatchling as he climbs up on his head. "For the next few days, yes. Then it will be almost leisurely living, with two hunters. We might take down some swamp cows, now. Not a challenge at all if you have two dragons, they're not too bright and just give up when outnumbered. Heh.." He nods when she mentions showing Isrir how to get to her lair. "Of course." As she addresses Tieree, he looks up at Isrir a bit awkwardly, giving the smallest of worried growls. "Those are the rules. I'm worried about you, alright? Everything in this swamp is bigger than you.. Even some of the leeches. If you want to go past the clearing around my lair, you'll have to do it on my back, or Tieree's, if he is so inclined... I just don't want you getting hurt, alright?" He would lower his head to the level of the sunning rock, between Tieree and himself. "Hop down a moment, would you? I'm not used to carrying things on my head, much less hatchlings," he chuckles. When Isrir hopped down, he would turn to Marhri and nod slightly. "Alright Marhri, we'll certainly see you later..." He nods towards a small mound of gator skins, skillfully stitched together into a tarp, on closer inspection. "There's about a week's worth of meet there, for you and the girls. I'll have a bit more when you come back, but I'd think then would be the time to take them on.. Don't want them to bond with you too much." He stretches in place, then bends his neck to nuzzle Isrir, then Tieree as he raises his head again. "And thank you.. If you're ever lonely, don't hesitate to visit. You'll always have a spot in our little family.. Don't forget that." He would nuzzle her neck when she stepped forward to nuzzle Isrir, smiling contentedly, and would rest his head on his paws and keep grinning at her when she pulled away.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 am

Isrir nodded when Marhri said about working hard, giggling. Tieree looked at Marhri when she apologised "Oh no, don't apologise, nothing is wrong with that, you'd understand if you ever got to know me" He chuckled "Boring as hell, apparently." He bowed his head "I will see you when you next visit, then." He smiled. Isrir frowned at Marhri and nipped her snout before saying "Sorry..." He then nodded enthusiastically to her last question "Promise!" He squeaked, and purred. He sighed when Atteryv growled and told him it was the rules and grumbled moodily. He slid off Atteryv's head onto the rock and didn't move, frowning.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 am

Marhri looked at the gator skins and smiled. She gently nuzzled Atteryv, "And I've only recently been taking care of people. My family all died, so I don't want such to happen to others, especially as young as it happened. So, that's why I take care of hatchlings." She nuzzled Isrir and chuckled at his nip before saying, "Thanks...I'll be glad to see you then." She tried to figure out how to lift the meat before freezing up as Atteryv mentioned sending Sallie and Renee off before they got attached, she pawed the ground nervously and looked back at him with her frill slightly lowered, "Urm...ye....yeah, I will..." She commented, now watching Isrir sadly. Her frill perked back up again when Atteryv said she had a place in their family, "You mean it!? Really?" She said, very grateful she would not have to be alone in the end. "...That's, thank you."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 am

Atteryv shrugs, assuming it had been something like this to make Marhri want to take care of other before even herself. "I'd thought so. Not much else makes you want to take in those without family than losing family yourself..." He frowns as he remembers 'losing' his own family, shaking his head and frowning severely. When Tieree demeans himself, he frowns at the other drake and nudges him pointedly. "If you were boring, I wouldn't have come out of the water. Enough of that, now.." At Marhri's apparent sadness at the thought of letting the girls go, he smiles reassuringly. "It's alright, my settlement is full of wonderful dragons... I was ousted because I made the other hatchlings uncomfortable, that's all. I don't think it was meant to be permanent, either, but... Noone is really stupid enough to go in the swamp. Heh.. Probably think I'm dead." He nods when she perks up at the thought of being a part of their family, purring. "You brought us together, that makes you one of us. If you're lonely when the girls are gone, we should even have the space in the lair that you could stay with us for a while by then." He nudges her towards the meat with this, turning his attention to the sulking Isrir, apologetically licking the hatchling and snuggling him some before saying, "I'm sorry if I upset you with the way I said it, Isrir, but please just bear with me.. I don't think we'll put many other rules on you, but this one is for your safety. You could die out there without someone to look after you, and quicksand loves hatchlings. I can teach you how to be safe in the swamp, but until you're as knowledgeable as I am or at least as big, you can't go out alone." He smiles and nudges Isrir compromisingly, bargaining, "If you'll follow that one rule, I'll take you out on my back whenever there's time for it, alright?" He would give a half-smile at his parental weakness as he waits for a response, nudging Tieree as though to ask his input.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:41 am

Isrir smiled at the thanks from Marhri, purring quietly. Tieree smiled "Well... I guess not" When Isrir was licked he snorted, then stood up, his eyes wide when he said as big as he was and growled, very cutely, but he was not pleased at all, and began widening his paws and stretching them out "but..." He whined and set his paws down on the rock, before puffing his chest out. Upon seeing it made no difference, he looked toward the lair, dismissing Atteryv's offer and bounding off to explore it. Tieree rolled his eyes and nipped the hatchling up in his maw, and putting him down in between him and Atteryv "Look. It's not that bad. You get to play around here, okay, You're just not allowed past the trees. We don't want to lose you... besides, it's scary, you don't want to be scared do you?" With this, Isrir fell silent, covering his face with his wings.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 am

Marhri looked at Atteryv very hopefully and said, "Really!? You mean it? You would let me stay in the lair? Perhaps I can help with building it when I don't have Renee and Sallie to take care of. But hmm..." She looks over and watches Tieree grab Isrir before smiling and saying, "He's a great kid, much much more active now that he can move around. I was glad to get to see that the last two days...and I hope to see it again. Thank you for keeping track of him though sir Tieree." She managed to lift the meat and turned to head out before saying, "I really do hope to see all of you again soon."

( Short, and exit Marhri )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Atteryv smiles amiably the entire time Marhri speaks, nodding occasionally. "Yes, yes, and perhaps.. Should be done soon though." He blinks at Tieree, affectionately nibbling at his horns in thanks after he deposits the wayward hatchling between them again. "Nice catch, Tieree," he purrs, before looking down to Isrir with a slight frown. "Ah, and don't be upset Isrir.." He smiles faintly at Tieree, shaking his head just slightly at his effective save, then bends his neck to nuzzle Isrir comfortingly. "What he's saying is, the swamp is wet, cold, and full of bad things.. It even scares me a bit. We want you staying where its warm and dry, or at least warm, because if you go out into the swamp.. You won't come back." He licks at the hatchling's wings, attempting to move them away from his head, then continues, "We're here to keep you safe, and get you ready for the swamp, if you want to go out. Hmm.. If I'm going to be your parent, I'm going to do it properly, which means keeping you safe and cared for, even if you don't like all of it." With this, he would grin and gently pick Isrir up, depositing him onto his back and nodding to Marhri as she leaves. "You will, Marhri!" With this, he stands and turns towards the lair, affectionately running his tail along Tieree's side as he does to catch his attention and get him to follow. "Alright you two.. We've got a whole day ahead of us. Mmm.. I think we could start on the lair, don't you?" With this, he would head inside, Isrir in tow and Tieree hopefully following behind.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2