Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  SamusRisng on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Hayate listened intently to her past and said, "...misunderstanding of something can bring fear of it. For example, dragons misunderstand humans and see them as dangerous because of it. Dragons misunderstand you and see you as dangerous because of it, we're in the same boat, aren't we...Now that they know you aren't dangerous...compared to the other, they're running back to you for help..." He sighed and nodded, "This...is a disaster indeed...that 'thing'...I think it's okay to call her that...she was ruthless." Hayate nodded at Emmae's question and hugged her back before saying, "Really...and you're also likely the only dragon that can stand in the 'thing's way...you have the lives of many resting on your back now...sorry if I'm putting a lot of pressure on you."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Emmae nodded "I suppose we are..." She grunted as he said they were running back to her for help "I was hated for years and as soon as something bad happens they want my help... they treat me like something they just stepped in then use me... that's why I've given up on them.... I'm not going to trust them anymore. And yeah... I'm going to get rid of her if it's the last thing I do..." She nodded in response to his question regarding to him calling her a 'thing' and growled "I'm going to get rid of her in the most painful and lasting way possible, she's going to die the way all those others did. I give you my word." She nodded "I already know that there are hundreds of lives at stake here..." She grinned slightly "Speaking of which... do you have any wood? Might come in handy if nothing else works..." She turned around and laid down the cow in her maw "Oh and, you can have this... I'm not that hungry... It's not going to be as nice as it would with blood... but it's food." She nudged it towards him, smiling.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

http://eleseeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 am

Hayate hugged onto her neck tightly to try to help her feel like she wasn't so hated as she spoke of how the academy had treated her. "They were horrible to you. Whether or not they knew exactly what they were doing, they certainly could have asked...taken an interest in you, gotten to know you better...really, who there...I'm curious, did...anyone...care about you there?" He took a guess and said, "So...you're going to drain her? She deserves it...if you can manage to do so. And this house is mostly made of wood, so there you go." He grabbed the cow when it was set down and checked the wounds, his suspicions of Emmae being much kinder were confirmed as he noticed the wounds on the cow were drastically smaller than the wound in his chest, "You...really are...very kind. You seem to try to make it as painless as possible, don't you?" He asked, gesturing to the cow before cutting out part of the meat and preparing it to cook.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Emmae nodded "They could have, and they didn't. Now they have paid... how sad it is still, it wasn't entirely my fault." She paused at his question and shook her head "No-one... whenever new people came, they were told that I was evil, and a monster, making up stupid little lies of how I didn't think twice about trying to kill someone... I did wander around for a bit after the incident, but eventually I gave up since I was chased away any time I got near anyone..." She shook her head "Let's not talk about it anymore" She said sadly, and nodded "Not just that... I'm going to give her pain like she would do to me. And keep her alive barely... then I will have my fill" She snorted "I'm not going to be nice with her... I want her to suffer terribly." She was growling by the time she had finished, and her eyes were glowing a faint red, before shutting her eyes. She opened them again and they would be their normal faded orange, and nodded "Yes... Yes I do... I'm not like her, or my parents... I don't want to be evil..." She sighed and rested her head down on her paws.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:24 am

Hayate dropped the subject of the academy when Emmae asked and instead focused on Ellairhri, taking a bite of the now cooked meat and finding it was indeed slightly less savory. "So...the 'thing' was she always like that? Always that ruthless and having that much hatred for you...it doesn't really seem like one could get away with that at the place if they hated....you. You're very kind in comparison..." He listened to her plans for Ellairhri and nodded before saying, "She needs to feel the pain she's given to several others...and..." This sparks something in his mind and he comments, "DRAKEN! We...he needs blood..." He pauses to gently pet Emmae's head before telling her, "You are most certainly far from evil...and you are still trying to do the right thing."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 am

Emmae shook her head "Not like that, no... but her hatred for me has been increased greatly since the change... She was just the standard bully... calling me names, leaving me out... that sort of thing. Of course, bullies rarely get caught... so no-one knew... Back then I was thought of a freak... because of my behavior, I was always the slightest bit hostile toward others... then there was the strangeness of not going out during the day, and my insomnia... Kept falling asleep in classes... Thought I was some sort of freak... But I could handle it... just that day I was in a bad mood, plus all I could think about was blood... It was bound to happen sooner or later." She nodded "I wish I could do something else to make her suffer... I just want her to be scared... I want her to feel the fear that she struck into all the others that she killed." She nodded "I know he needs blood... I think he will be alright until sunset... Unless I dare risk my life again with that weird contraption of yours... Problem is... to help him in any way, I need enough blood to give him enough... and it's usually a full night's hunt to fill me up entirely..." She smiled briefly at his complement, and nuzzled him gently. "Thanks... it means a lot to hear that"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:57 am

Hayate shakes his head, "He won't be okay at sunset....think about it, where is he?" He let this comment hang before saying, "I'll keep working on getting blood...but I think it would be a lot simplier if we could find some dragon willing to give blood...anyways. Stay here for now, I'll be back." Despite saying this he stayed by her side for a moment later to say, "That sounds more believable...indeed. And, I guess this helps you want even less to risk turning anyone else into something like that...although....Draken could die if you don't try. Would you be willing to take the risk? For him?" He laughs and leans against her nuzzle before saying, "I...have a lot of work to do if we're going to save Draken..."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 am

Emmae sighed "Okay then... I reckon I could go and get some. I will burn, but nothing I can't take... If I don't, we'll have no chance... I don't reckon there is any dragon willing to give any blood... plus I'd need lots of it... I'd just be drinking them dry... I won't stay here, or we'll be to late..." She nodded "I have to try... if there's a chance of saving him, of course I'll take the risk... otherwise what friend would I be?" She nudged him gently "I'll be back in a tick... I'm going hunting" She said with a slight grin, in a low, growling voice, before shooting off out, a gust of wind following. She would be back about ten minutes later, blood stained her maw and fangs this time, and was shaking slightly "Got a cold wet cloth?" She asked nicely, wincing in pain from the heat, trying not to touch anything unless the house set alight.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 am

Hayate was going to ask her to take him with her, but began to realize he'd just slow her down if he joined, "Okay...treat this house as a rest stop...I'll prepare water, aloe and shade to help with the burns..." he said before wetting a cloth and draping it over her, "Good luck Emmae...I guess this is all up to you."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:29 am

Emmae smiled and nodded "Got it. Thank you" A sizzling sound would be heard as the cloth touched her scales and she sighed in relief "Thanks Hayate... couldn't do this without you." She then zipped off again. After a few more trips, she was visibly healthier. She eventually had to take a longer rest. The cloth that was draped over her was almost completely dry, splattered with blood, and was also burnt, having been on her scales. She slides it off and holds it up "Whoops... my bad" She sighed and made sure any flames were out and folded it up, setting it on the floor before lying her head on it "Hrm... I would have enjoyed that much better if I hadn't have almost set alight." She chuckled.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 am

Hayate nods and replaces the cloth with a new one that was also damp, it sizzled as well and he commented, "Sorry you had to do that during the day, it's just that...if we wait until night, probably all of Draken's blood will be gone..." He said this a bit somberly before checking the position of the sun to see how much time they had left, when he reentered he commented, "Got a good three hours or so before the sun sets...you must be very exhausted..." He still didn't approach her, a bit afraid he would be set alight if he did although he dampened a washcloth and used it to help clean blood off her maw and body, "How're you feeling now though Emmae?"
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 am

Emmae sighed again in relief of some of the heat "Yes, I know... It doesn't matter... Draken can't die. I promise I will do whatever it takes." She nodded "That's sorted then. I'll rest here for an hour, then two more hours of hunting, then back to the hive." She shook her head "I'm not exhausted... Will just rest here." She enjoyed him cleaning her, and leaned into the cloth as it brushed over her scales, purring softly "I'm feeling better than I have done in years... if you take away the pain from the heat, of course." She smiled.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 am

Hayate smiled as he heard her purr and brushed her scales with more enthusiasm, "Glad you like that, don't mind doing it myself." He brushed around her eyes a bit and then smiled at her, "And yes, that sounds great...I'm sure that we'll be able to get Draken to safety, maybe back a bit before two hours though? We need to plan time for him to wake back up. As for the pain, I'm sorry I can't do more..."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 am

Emmae smiled "That's good..." She chuckled "Yeah... hopefully... just hope I don't run into Ferri again... I don't think I could face seeing her again..." She nodded "Of course... sorry, was jumping ahead of myself... but as the sun gets less intense, I can go longer without coming back here... meaning I can drink more" She smiled and nudged him with her cooled snout "Don't worry, I'm not in too much pain..." She stretched out her wings as she began cooling down properly.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:06 am

Hayate nodded to her, "I...think we will probably run into the red dragoness if that's what you mean...you did tell her to take care of Draken...she did say something about being more your friend than the others before you 'killed' someone, was that true or also just a lie?" After this bit of conversation he pat her head gently at the nudge and said, "Good luck out there...and glad the sun's getting more manageable."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 am

Emmae sighed "Probably... I just don't want to speak to her..." She looked at Hayate, answering his question "I wouldn't call any of my classmates back then friends... She was just the one who stayed in Ellairhri's group of friends, but sometimes checked to see if I was okay when I looked upset." She looked down at the floor before smiling briefly at the pat "Thanks... You're helping alot... I would most likely be dead four times over without you here today" She chuckled "You're very kind to me, Hayate."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:34 am

Hayate sighed, "I see....so perhaps not a lie in her eyes, but not exactly the truth either...and mostly a way to try to get you on her side from what it seems." He gently spreads his arms around her to comfort her from that thought, despite the fact she said she didn't consider Ferri a friend. "I would be dead without you as well you know Emmae...I was helpless in her jaws for a moment..." He gently petted her neck and said, "And I'm only as kind as you to me..."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:49 am

Emmae shook her head "I don't know what to think anymore... I'm not trusting anyone from that place..." She smiled "We'll watch each others backs tonight... right? make sure nothing goes wrong. I don't want to loose anyone else for a simple mistake years ago... seems stupid now..." She chuckled, purring as he comforted her, not able to do much back. "In the mean time... maybe I should get some more blood... I'm going to find someone who's willing to give... I still don't have much of a chance of defeating her... there has to be someone somewhere..." She nuzzles Hayate before quickly shooting off, only to come back minutes later "Take that as a no" She laughed, paws over her ears. She wasn't too hot this time, just smoking lightly. "Infernal racket caused by a whistle... blast those things... I guess I'll make do with animal blood" She nudges her snout under his hands and then resting her head there "Think I might stay in for a while now, burning over burns isn't a good idea."

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 am

Hayate nodded, "I'll be watching yours and I trust that you'll be watching mine..." He wished her luck as she left to find someone willing and was quite surprised at how enthusiastically she pushed her head into his lap when she returned. He stared at her for a while and then chuckled before saying, "Yeah...kind of odd to walk up to someone and say you need their blood I'd think...and I would prefer if you did...you've pushed yourself plenty today, as long as you can save Draken, I don't think you should do anything else, you must be utterly exhausted." He was glad that her scales weren't burning hot, and rested his head on hers, "I'll wake you when I need to...feel free to nod off and get some more energy back, you've been up all day..." He gently brushed her back with his hand, hoping that Emmae would be able to relax more tomorrow.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:19 am

Emmae smiled "I definitely will watch yours." When she was back in and settled, she shut her eyes "Was a bit stupid of me... as if anyone would want to give blood..." She sighed "Alright then... whatever you say" She whined slightly at the thought of more people being brutally slaughtered because she was too weak to stand up to Ellairhri "I can't let her do any more damage... she could be half way across the world tomorrow morning if we don't do anything.., I'm going to follow her if I see her run off when we get there tonight... after helping Draken, of course." She smiled weakly at him before slowly falling asleep, occasionally pushing harder into Hayate's lap until she drifted off fully.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 am

"With any luck, word of Ellairhri will spread fast, and word that you're standing against her will follow...people will probably be a bit less...stingy with their blood then...unfortunate that that's the case though, it only means she'll get stronger before you can..." He moved an arm under her neck and pulled her head closer in a hug before saying, "If you do that, make sure that whatever happens, she doesn't see you..." He adjusted his lap slight as she pressed into it a held her head close to his chest, feeling the warmth slowly fade before chuckling, "Suppose...I've been up as long as you though...." He said tiredly after she went to sleep.
---
As the sun was setting he nudged Emmae a bit before lifting her head and saying softly, "It's time to get up..." If that didn't work he would sigh and punch the side of her head, hoping it wouldn't injure her too much.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 am

Emmae nodded in response to his thoughts, as much as she could anyway, with her head in his lap "Problem is everyone'd hate me again if I drained someone...but I need the blood... but she's most likely gonna keep getting bigger and stronger since she doesn't think twice, if I don't act soon" she nodded drowsily "Yeah okay... I promise..." she said unconvincingly, before dropping off entirely.
---
Emmae would wake up only after the punch, frowning and rubbing it, witing a few seconds before saying "Ow...", though smiling, looking out of the window and sighing "Right. Here goes." She scoops him up and appears at the lair near the training ground. She stands outside and calls in "Hello?! anyone there?!" Setting Hayate down.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 am

Hayate stroked the top of her head gently and stated, "Sorry...had to wake you up...you're okay right?"
---
Hayate eyed the setting sun and covered Emmae from it's heat as much as he could before the dragon from earlier came back,
"Emmae....did you come to fight Ellairhri? I've been doing my best to keep the green dragon alive..." She smiled at Emmae, trying to keep the mood happy. "I'll get the entrance shielded in case we don't make it in time..." Hayate commented to Emmae as he pulled out three more artifacts and placed them down in front of the entrance, Ferri complaining about it the whole time.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:37 am

Emmae nodded "Yes I'm fine." She said this as they got there. She ignored the heat and shook her head in response to Ferri, mumbling "I came to heal my friend... are you going to invite me in?" She asked, before reaching out to the entrance, flicking what seemed like an invisible barrier with a claw. "Sorry, can't enter unless invited. Be quick in setting it up, Hayate." As soon as she was invited in, she would shoot off to Draken. She sat down next to him and rested her head on his neck, stroking him gently before lifting it back up. She eyed over him and took a deep breath before slowly sinking her fangs into his neck, but clearly not sucking. She lifted his forepaw and pressed her claws against it, hoping there would gradually become a stronger pulse. When she felt it, she sighed in relief, and kept going for a few more seconds before pulling her fangs out, using the burnt and blood-stained cloth from earlier to cover over the bite marks, pressing firmly to stop any blood from being lost again. She lowered her head to his and licked him on his cheek, whispering "Draken? Draken?" If there was no answer, she would try lifting his head up with hers and drop it again.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 am

Hayate was growled at again by Ferri, she obviously did not trust him still, he sighed before saying, "Give me a little credit...I haven't attacked you the whole time I've been here..." Draken's pulse would rise shortly after she replaced the two pints she had take earlier, but he wouldn't regain consciousness right away, when Emmae lifted and dropped his head, one eye would lazily open and he would comment, "Well...Hayate's obviously okay...." Before noticing Emmae and smiling, "And you are too...." He closed his eyes again soon after, but just seemed to be resting now, not unconscious.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top