Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:57 am

Emmae smiled faintly when he woke, nuzzling him gently "Yeah... We are both fine... do you need any more? I filled up on deer and cattle as much as I could before I came." She lays her head next to his "I'm so sorry for everything..." She refrains from touching him so much, as he probably needed warming up, lying down next to him.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

http://eleseeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 am

Draken chuckled, "So essentially, you just brought me back from death?" He stuck out his tongue and gave her the overly affectionate slurp before nuzzling her and saying, "Hmm...that's like the opposite of undeath....thank you for that, and no, I don't need any more...just rest."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 am

Emmae didn't have the heart to laugh at that and nuzzled him back. She smiled "I should leave you to it then. Keep that on your neck... Don't want to lose what you just got." She zipped back to Hayate and Ferri. "Need any help with that, Hayate?" She looked up to her lair and sighed, grumbling "Now I have to spend my time in this dump" she rolled her eyes "What do I do then?" She sat nearby.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:49 am

Ferri stared at the entrance worriedly, "The guard isn't out watching...you think she can break through..." The sun was setting currently and Draken crept out of the room that he had been left in, "Hmm...what'd I miss?" He asked as he noticed Hayate and walked over to him."Draken! Good...we need to get out of here before the sun sets, you too....Ferri, she'll, this will definitely be her first mark, with it being so close to the lair." Hayate nodded to Emmae, letting her know he would leave her to follow Ellairhri and lowered the sheild he made. "But...I'm supposed to guard this place!" Ferri complained.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 am

Emmae rolled her eyes at Ferri, actually already quite agitated "If there was a guard out there, it would be suicide." She smiled when Draken came out, glad he had some more strength "Nothing much..." She joked "Never mind what you've missed. Ellairhri hasn't come out yet, I don't believe... But yes. You three have to leave here..." She snorted and stepped towards Ferri, growling "If you want to die, stay here~! be my guest~! But if you want to live you better listen. There's nothing left to guard anyway" by this time, she would be literally in her face, extremely annoyed. She turned around and stared at the lair, the entrance just visible "I'll stay here until she comes out. You lot need to get away from here." She sat down on her haunches and began waiting.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:16 am

Hayate laughed a bit at Emmae intimidated Ferri into lowering the barrier and fleeing. "Nice job there....and Emmae, take care of yourself, I expect you back at my house by sunrise...can you agree to that?" He climbed onto Draken as he waited for a response.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 am

Emmae snorted "Good ridence" she said about Ferri, and looked up at Hayate "I'm sorry... I can't agree to something something if I can't keep it.... How about this. I promise I will try to get back by sunrise, you two take care." She smiled faintly and looked back up to her lair.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 am

"We'll take care, and nice to hear you're staying with us at Hayate's house Emmae." Draken took off as the sun was nearly set. By Emmae's lair, Ellairhri could be seen scowling at the fact she lost Emmae and her friends and also seeming very very cautious about stepping foot outside, in the current situation, Emmae would have plenty of time to position herself without Ellairhri seeing her.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

Emmae narrowed her eyes as she saw movement up at the lair, and quickly hid herself in the shadow of the lowered ground of the training field, only her black head peeking out to watch her.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 am

Ellairhri roared from anger and sniffed the air, hoping to catch scent of the blood she had drained the previous night. When the only blood she smelled was that of the dead warrior trainees, she snarled and decided to fly down to the training grounds anyways. She peered into the lair and started realizing she could only go out at night, "That explains Emmae's fear of sunlight and insomnia...." She told herself, licking her burnt scales to help soothe the pain.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Emmae shuddered, quite afraid by her roar of anger. She mumbled to herself "Finally" as if she should have worked it out already but hadn't until now. She stepped further back into the shadow, hoping Ellairhri's night vision was less developed as hers.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Ellairhri finished somewhat cleaning herself and growled slightly having slightly heard Emmae's mumble and saying, "Who's there!? An animal?..." She snarled and roared, hoping to lure the potential meal out. When nothing came she started looking around worriedly, making it known to Emmae that she was not too accustomed to her new body, at most had probably had it for about a week. "Need to figure out how to avoid the sunlight....heh, could probably threaten someone into giving me a tip...and then drain them anyways." She said to herself, "Solve two problems at once....but ah, look at me ramble to myself..." She prepared to take off.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Emmae froze when Ellairhri heard her, shaking slightly. She listened and thought to herself that it would be a good idea to follow, and if she got the information, use it for herself. She frowned when she mentions draining them anyway and keeps back an angry growl. She gets ready to follow, watching Ellairhri closer to follow her when she goes.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Ellairhri would get suspicious and check behind her every now and then to see if someone was following her, she definitely felt like so. Eventually she started chalking it up to heightened senses and figured she was hearing something far below. she spotted a settlement of elves and grinned, "I haven't tried elf yet..." She commented licking her lips. Emmae could remain easy that Ellairhri would not be getting stronger, but if nothing was done many would likely die in that village.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Emmae did well to keep undetected by Ellairhri, finding it fairly easy to dodge her gaze each time she looked around. Emmae spotted the settlement shortly after Ellairhri and sighed quietly, watching it sadly for a few moments, thinking. She picked up a fair sized rock and threw it harshly at Ellair, with enough force that it would leave quite a big bruise, and watched her from a different direction as she was hit having gotten there before it had even got to her. She kept low and silent, hoping that she would stall the attack she was planning on the village.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Ellairhri had just roared to intimidate the village's inhabitants before being forced to bite her own tongue. She growled and spun around yelling, "EMMAE!" Merely guessing who had thrown the rock. her eyes now darted around the night sky for their quarry, Emmae had successful distracted her from the village, but needed to get out of there.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Emmae trembled when Ellairhri yelled her name, and quickly hid further away from her, not knowing what she would do if she got caught. She hid behind a conveniently placed boulder and closed her eyes tight and concentrated. Ellairhri would hear her voice in her head 'Come and get me' if Emmae's first attempt at telepathy worked. Emmae would then open her eyes and peek behind the boulder, hoping by this time Ellair would be more distracted, but probably more angry and aware it was definitely her. She would then shoot further off, away from the village a bit more.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Ellairhri roared out as she heard Emmae's voice and said, "SO YOU ARE HERE!?" before cackling and darting around at random trying to find Emmae, "I'm going to find you, and I'm going to KILL you!" She frowned when she couldn't find her in the air and started flying along ground searching there, it wouldn't be long until Emmae was discovered at this rate, Ellairhri was definitely faster than her. "Emmae...where are~ you~?" Ellairhri called out before stating, "I just wanna get my fangs in your neck...oh and where are your little friends? Abandoned you because you made another monster, another like you? I can't smell them so they must have left you...poor Emmae, all alone again."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Emmae now found a direct route to contact her once she had gotten in the once, and nothing was blocking it 'So you say, yet you failed the last times.' She rushed as far as she could, mainly in a straight line to go more distance in less time. She growled at Ellairhri's taunts 'You have to catch me!' she tried going uphill, to gain height to fly away. 'They never abandoned me. They aren't here because I care about them.' She suddenly stopped when she mentioned about making her 'You are NOT like me!' she shouted in her head, fuming by this point, before calming down and thinking 'They would never abandon me.' she said more softly, before darting off again, determined to keep it up until she found something to help her.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Ellairhri laughed when Emmae said that they were nothing alike, now using the contact her, "Do...you...honestly believe that...how naive...whats to stop you from killing them for blood if you really need it. If you had nothing to feed on for miles and miles...you're just as much a danger to them as I am...I saw that look on your face as you killed me...you were so grateful....so glad to have food that you couldn't stop...and you made me. I have been more kind to my victims than you ever were, if they die not from the blood loss. And what have you done...you left me to die in the woods, but I was too strong for that...hehe." She grinned again as she felt her words start to affect Emmae and continued, "And who's to say they haven't abandoned already, maybe they left when the going got good. Not wanting to die to me...wise choice on their part."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Emmae nodded to herself and fell silent, she was losing this fight, physically and verbally. She began slowing down, her thoughts clouding everything 'I choose not to kill anyone if they become like you... you never cared for anyone but yourself. You are selfish and violent. I feel sorry for you... Look at your ...un...life now, no friends at all... At least I have them. I enjoyed killing you, I admit. But I haven't sucked on anyone since. Those marks on your neck will be re-opened, I promise you that. And by the looks of you, I will be having a great feast...' She said pretty unconvincingly. As soon as she got high enough to fly, she jumped, facing back down the sloping lands, and flying away quickly, trying to find somewhere to rest and beginning to block all incoming and outgoing telepathy.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Ellairhri cackled, "Wrong...wrong wrong little Emmae, I used to care about more than myself....now...I don't need to. Just look at my power...there's no reason to have friends. Look at this....look at how easily I defeated the elite warrior trainees...you know the ones who kicked you out..." She sent images of the slaughter back at the academy as it happened, taking special note of anyone Emmae knew and forcing her to watch them die in more detail, "You see...I don't need friends anymore, thanks to you I've got all I need..." Ellairhri chuckled as Emmae said she hadn't sucked on anyone else, "Well sorry to disappoint ms. goody two claws....but I'm fairly certain the wounds in your neck will open and I will have a feast."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Emmae shook her head, and swooped down from the sky, finding a small cave to hide in. She shuffled right to the back and sighed 'You never cared for me... You always thought I was a freak... look at you now... You're the only freak I can see.' She began to feel sick inside, seeing the images of the slaughter, leaning her head against the rock and holding back tears "Thanks to me" she mumbled to herself, careful not to send that to Ellairhri by accident. 'Feast, huh?' She sniggered to herself to try keep herself happy, mumbling again to herself "Not much on me compared to you"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:27 am

Ellairhri growled while grinning, "Of course I never cared for you...I mean, look at what you did, you killed someone, and caused them to....change, you may as well have killed every single being that I did..." She spotted Emmae diving down and swooped after her, knowing she must be hiding somewhere in this area. Though the link would've been closed by the time that she stated this, she did so aloud, so that Emmae could still hear her, hoping that Emmae would respond aloud as well, "Ooooh yes....well you see you still have more blood than a normal thing, even if it's not by a lot, obviously you have nothing on me...but that just means I'm more powerful than you. I'm going to drain you until you can't move, than dig my talons into your flesh and scales....ooooh it's going to be fun, I'm going to keep you alive just enough so that you can watch me devour that human you like, and turn that big tasty dragon into one of us...hehe...then, when you've gotten to watch all that....I'm going to stab your eyes out...and then...I'm going to get that big dragon you like...once he turns...he'll kill you for me, won't that be fun..."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 am

Emmae pressed up against the back of the cave, crying silently, and shaking in fear. She kept back the desire to speak back, and slowly sat down, burying her head in her paws, trying to tell herself that it wasn't her fault, before lifting her head up and watching the entrance of the cave closely, slowly building up energy and confidence, staying as quiet as she possible could.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top