Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  SamusRisng on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 am

Ellairhri skirted by the cave Emmae was hiding in and she sniffed the air before grinning, "There you are...." she commented, having believed she found Emmae. The smaller dragon could hear her licking her lips in anticipation of the blood she was just about to drain. She didn't bother looking inside and just merely snapped her jaws towards the location Emmae would be at, pausing as she heard something in the distance, her fangs less than a foot away from Emmae. The noise was some animal from the forest scrambling away from the large dragon, she stared curiously into the distance, tail flicking somewhat in agitation, and turned to peer into the cave more, if Emmae hid herself well enough in the darkness Ellairhri would mumble angerily to herself and take off after the noise.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Emmae stood up when she heard Ellairhri's voice just outside and pressed herself against the wall, closing her eyes tight and praying in her head, which seemed to pay off. She watched her turn around, the shadow of the cave hiding her perfectly, luckily. She watched her until she turned around, literally not moving so much as millimeter, and lifted herself from the wall. She sighed, in relief, but also because she was sad about everything she had done. She walked very silently to the entrance of the cave and peeked outside to see if she could see her, still shaking though, as she still had to follow her through the rest of the night.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

http://eleseeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Ellairhri roared into the air upon finding the noise had just been an animal and rapidly returned to the spot that Emmae was in earlier, not bothering to check she started clawing the inside of the cave and said, "I know you're in there....know you're in there....KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! EMMAE!" She screamed into the night if she didn't find anything, she snarled viciously and roared again before saying, "Dammit! Must have just missed the little wench."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Emmae had definitely gone from the cave by the time Ellairhri had gotten back, in fact she was far off in the distance, hiding behind the trees. She shuddered as Ellairhri shouted out, crouching down, hoping that she would think she was long gone. She sat down and leaned against a tree for support, shaking again.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Ellairhri would dash all Emmae's hopes of her thinking that she was long gone by simply saying, "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE EMMAE!" And spinning to look at the woods that Emmae was hiding in, "And I am going to find you..." She began meticulously searching the woods, scanning the sky every now and then, if things continued that way she would easily find Emmae. However, there was another noise that drew her attention away, it would give Emmae a chance to flee, but if she were to take to the air she would notice (with her great night vision) that it was Hayate who had made the noise, and Ellairhri was headed in his direction now. She might, if he was very lucky, miss him. But the chances were much more likely that she would find him.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 am

Emmae slowly stood up, and moved every time Ellairhri got within twenty metres of her, not taking any chances. She got the chance to climb a tree large enough to get her in the air. On doing so, she was just about to fly straight out of there, before spotting Hayate. She growled to herself and swooped down, landing silently. She looked around quickly before scooping him up and dashing to the edge of the small wood in a matter of seconds, not saying a word to Hayate though, watching the woods while slowly edging away. Hayate would feel himself slowly pressing harder into her chestscales as she held him up to them.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:51 am

Ellairhri would dash in Emmae's direction once she grabbed Hayate and ran, she didn't know exactly where Emmae had ran to, but she was faster and knew she could search a wider area if she needed to, although it didn't take long for her to find Emmae and Hayate, when she did she chuckled, "Come back to save your friend when you could have escaped?...how weak..." Before this, Hayate had said nothing as Emmae carried him away, just looked at her gratefully, when she pressed him to her chest scales tightly he grabbed hold and hugged before saying, "Emmae, are you okay?" He frowned when Ellairhri found them and said, "Emmae...don't worry." Gently patting her neck and pulling out the orb that made light again, he activated it as Ellairhri screamed out, "NO!" and waited for Emmae to flee to a safe distance.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:15 am

Emmae shook her head, frowning, and suddenly feeling less scared, enough to answer back in an annoyed tone "You don't know the meaning of the word 'weak', for I'm definitely NOT weak." She smiled as he pulled the orb out, and dashed away as far as she could go without loosing sight of Ellairhri, before setting the human down and whispering "Well... that was stupid of you, wasn't it" Not sounding angry at all, and nuzzling into him. "But thanks..." She sat down and watched Ellairhri, quite tired by now.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 am

Ellairhri recoiled back from the burst of light and commented, "I HATE BLOODY HUMANS!" She hissed again and when she recovered Emmae was out of sight and she huffed, "I...had...her..." she commented to herself angrily before scanning the surroundings for any movement. Hayate chuckled, "Yes....could have died there, was hoping you wouldn't leave me. But I got worried, I mean you are taking on a much larger and powerful undead dragon..." Emmae might have noticed he had several small cuts and bruises if she observed him, and when she nuzzled him he gripped hold of her tightly before saying, "I was scared too though there....it must be very hard...what you have to do."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 am

Emmae licked Hayate and nuzzled further ito him "Please. You're vulnerable and I don't want you to get hurt. It's too dangerous. And as you said, very hard. Let alone with you around... You worry me..." She sighed and hugged him into her chest again. "Do everything I say, okay? Promise me you will." She looked him in the eye as she said this, her eyes almost black, but a hint of orange was visible.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 am

Ellairhri growled quietly again before taking to the air and saying, "I'm wasting my time...she's just going to keep running away like a coward." She began trying to find that elf village again. Although she seemed to be keeping track of her surroundings much better now. Hayate stated, "Yes...I am vulnerable, and that artifact can't be used again...but Emmae, I don't want you to die in this effort...or undie...whatever; what I mean is, I don't want your life to pass. You deserve to live. Although I have to admit, keeping up with you was a bit trying on my body. And my boost artifacts...don't think I could really keep it up too much longer." He pressed himself against her as she hugged him and looked at her oddly colored eye before saying, "I can't promise anything...probably best we stick together if you don't want to see me hurt, you know her abilities better than me."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Emmae noticed Ellairhri take to the sky and began walking after her, after putting Hayate on her back "You shouldn't have" She said simply with a sigh, before telling him, "Ellairhri's found an elf village and she's going to destroy it, and... you can guess really... I need you to go into there and warn them that she's coming... and about sticking together... for that, you need to go in there alone... I don't want to risk it but it's our only chance. If I'm there, one, they won't trust me, and two, Ellairhri will spot me... so... I'm sorry but we have to split up again... then I promise after that I will keep you safe. Cross my cold, dead heart." She carried on walking, her head low. "I'm sorry..." she said sadly before quickening up the pace. "And I need your advice... do I distract her or throw her off track... or what?"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Hayate gripped her neck tightly as he was placed on her back before saying, "Forgive me for doing so then. Like I said, I didn't want you to die..." He grimaced slightly as she mentioned what Ellairhri was going to do, "...drain everything I assume...and painfully, not like how you do." He now looked frightened, though being on Emmae's back, she couldn't see unless she turned around, "I'm supposed to go where she's going to be alone? Don't you think she'll recognize me and finish me off first?...." He sighs before asking, "Ugh....no choice then? Well...I'm glad you don't want to risk it. At least you're worried...I'll do it though..." He scratches her neck and laughs, "Your heart may be cold and unmoving, but it's certainly not dead...." He pondered the question and stated, "Hmm....I really have no idea, you would know what distracts her better than me, although I would prefer if you didn't reveal yourself again...not sure you'll survive another chase with how adamantly she pursued you."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 am

Emmae made the ride as soft as she could for him "It's okay... I do understand..." She nodded slowly in agreement "Yes. That exactly. But only after she gets what she wants. If she does get the information, she'll be unstoppable..." She sighed, her confidence she had at the beginning of the night slowly drifting away "Yes... and she might do, but it's the only hope for them. And I promise you won't get hurt." She shut her eyes when he asked if there was no choice "I promise" She repeated quietly, mainly reminding herself. She smiled briefly at his comment on her heart "Thanks... But because I use it, it is likely the problem... Because I care for people... I'm never going to win this fight..." She nodded when he said he had no idea "Alright... I'll try find a distraction... one that she isn't likely to realise is the work of me... I'll think." She nodded in agreement "Neither do I... There's been too many near misses..." She preserved her energy by still going pretty slowly, and trying to make conversation to put her mind off the whole thing "So... How's Draken? Is he recovering well?"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 am

"Okay...but we'll have to hurry, she could be there any second...and thank you Emmae...hearing you say I won't get hurt helps me believe it but...it means you'll go to any lengths for it right? Don't...if I'm caught by her, I want you to get somewhere safe, because if you save me....again...she'll kill you." He let those last words hang for a while before nodding, "Sorry about that...that's not going to happen, I promise." He pats the side of her cold neck at her comment about her heart and says, "Wrong...that's why you have to win. Her dead heart has no place here...but you do. And Emmae...don't think about having 'created' her too hard...she chose what she's done, not you. You are not responsible for what has happened..." He stared in the direction of the house before saying, "Draken....his wing's patched up and he's resting under the shelter made for him, I also brought him a large amount of food. He should be okay in a day or two."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 am

Emmae nodded "Yes, sorry... we do... just getting my energy levels back up..." She nods slowly "I would do anything to help someone in trouble... just not people like her..." She growled when he told her not to "I'm never going to leave you to her... because... you're my friend... I only have a two... and I wouldn't forgive myself if you got hurt... I'm not going to get to safety... and don't you worry about me getting hurt... I've gotten away many times before... I must do it again" She said slowly, sighing when he said it wouldn't happen "Let's hope it doesn't..." She growled and shook her head "I have to win, yes... but something's telling me that by being too attached to you is going to make it even harder, knowing I have to help you. Because now, I'm never going to leave you if you are in trouble." She sighed again "It is my fault, she decided to do this, yes, but so she could torture me... Because..." She stopped and gave up talking, nodding simply to his explanation on how Draken was doing, before speeding to the Elven village.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 am

Hayate sighed in response to her comments before saying, "Emmae..." He nodded to himself, "I won't let you lose this...and okay. Don't leave me then, but you have to make sure you survive still, whatever it takes, even if you have to drain blood from me to do it. Can you promise me that?" He looked up at the village. Ellairhri had already gotten there, there was an elf with two fang marks in her neck next to Ellairhri, she had obviously been drained. Her body was sickly pale, and she had seemed to have been used by Ellairhri as an example, as the rest of the elves had seemed to fall into line, she was grinning as she watched one of the elves retreat back into the hut and commented, "Hmm...and if you try anything funny, all of you will be my lunch..." She pressed a paw down on the already dead elf and crushed its skull to add more intimidation. "Seems like we're late to the party...." Hayate commented before asking Emmae, "Okay...what's the plan then?"
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 am

Emmae nodded "A-Alright... I promise... though if I did had to take blood from you, I wouldn't take alot... Not at all..." She reassured him, kneeling down so he could slide off her back as they got to the village. She hid a great distance away from where Ellairhri was, growling to herself, low in her throat. "Damn..." She said, when she had realised there was already one death. She turned to Hayate "I don't know... There isn't a damn thing I can do without being noticed..." She leaned her forehead on the wall of the building they were near, thinking. "We need a distraction... That's all... but not from us... Basically... there is no plan." She said "This is hopeless... we'll never make it through the night..." She said, almost certain it was true.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 am

Hayate shook his head, "Take as much as you need...I know my blood isn't as good as dragon's...and a little can't possibly help. Although I would prefer if you didn't take enough to kill me..." He chuckled a bit at this. Then, to Emmae's reaction at Ellairhri, he sighed, "I...can try to distract her, but I have to blend into the crowd. Maybe if..." He motioned to an empty house and said, "You think you could get me over there without being seen Emmae?" When she commented that making it through the night was hopeless, he frowned and gripped her neck tightly, "Emmae...relax, we stand no chance if we lose hope. But I'm sure we can make it through the night if we try..." He gently stroked the side of her neck and waited for her response.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 am

Emmae shook her head "I couldn't do that." She smirked a bit at his joke, but then stopped when she realised it wasn't funny, as she remembered how she couldn't before. She shrugged "You got something less... noticeable under that armor of yours? before smiling and nodding "Definitely." She shook her head "Maybe hope is just a distraction..." She said, extremely serious about it before nodding "Perhaps we can... I don't know..." She smiled briefly at the stroke. a few seconds after, Hayate would suddenly feel himself be picked up and put down on the ground again, Emmae gone again, back to the place they were before, while he was right near the house. She sat down and leaned against the side of the building she was behind, getting a few seconds of rest.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am

Ellairhri was getting agitated with waiting and whipped her tail out at one of the other elves, constricting then tightly enough that they gasped for breath and saying, "Better hurry~ I'm about to crush this poor fellow and take his blood..." She glared menacingly at the helpless elf and grinned. Hayate walked into the house and removed his armor rather hurriedly, realizing halfway through that he would not have his jets and hoping he would not need them. He grabbed a set of elf clothes and placed them over his own as quickly as he could, not wanting to waste the oppurtunity that Emmae had made for him. Once dressed he intercepted the elf who was bringing out and artifact and stated, "Don't...I overheard it saying it was going to drain everyone anyways...your safest bet is just to distract it and lead everyone out of the village." The elf returning stared at Hayate before hearing bones being crushed and gasping, looking back over at Ellairhri and watching her slowly kill the other elf, the coils of her tail moving further and further up his body until they reached his neck, which she snapped, "Hmm...two down....what a shame." She commented before sinking her fangs into the dead elf and causing that sickening sucking noise to occur again.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 am

Emmae tried blotting out the sounds of the events occurring not far away, peeking out from behind the house though, now and again to see if she could see Hayate, and check he was safe, grinding her teeth at the sound of the bones crunching, followed by the horrendous sucking noise, tensing and returning her head to the wall, the goings on more painful than anything. She sits patiently though, and waits for Hayate to do his job, even if she so desperately wanted to stop Ellairhri from killing the poor elf, even if there was no going back.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 am

The elf started to dash up to Ellairhri, but Hayate grabbed their shoulder and commented, "Do you really think a 'thing' like that would keep its bargain...when there's so much fresh blood to be had." As if in response to Hayate, Ellairhri pulled her fangs free and licked the remaining blood from he face before slamming the body into the ground and giggling slightly, "I'm waiting~" "Your only chance is to flee. She'll most definitely get whoever remains to fight, but aren't the lives of four or so worth the lives of forty? You're elves, clearly you must understand she has no obligation to hold up her end of the deal once she gets what she wants." The elf pondered Hayate's words for a moment before hearing another elf cry out as Ellairhri began chewing on them, Ellairhri tossed the mangled mass to the floor and spit, "Blech....meat's not good anymore...or maybe it's just elves, never tried elf meat before anyways. Blood's still good though." She commented before digging her fangs into one of the wounds and draining that elf as well. The elf holding the brooch looked at Hayate and nodded, "It seems she's not going to keep her bargain, you're right...will you help us fight though?" Hayate gulped slightly and looked over at Emmae, he knew that if he stayed to fight he would be signing his death wish. Ellairhri would most certainly go after him first, "No...I can't, but if you trust my friend, she will get you all to safety, or as many as possible...okay?"
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Emmae listened to the conversation between the elf and Hayate having picked it up amongst the other commotions, due to her sensitive hearing. She nods along, agreeing to everything Hayate said, doing her best not to get distracted by Ellairhri. She peeked from behind the building and picked the two out, nodding. The elf nodded "I suppose I'm going to have to... who, and where is she?" He looked around. Emmae had stood up and stretched already, waiting.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Hayate looked over at Ellairhri, she was still much too busy enjoying her recent kill to see Emmae reveal herself, she he motioned Emmae over quickly and commented, "Don't freak out...really. You have to trust her or everyone dies...including me and her."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top