Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Emmae appeared near them, keeping a close eye on Ellairhri and keeping to the shadows. She bowed her head low to show the elf she wouldn't do anything. She looked to Hayate "I'm assuming you've figured something out.... right?". The elf was shocked at the sudden appearance, and looked at Hayate aswell, wanting an answer as to how she got there, before asking in a calm, yet scared voice, "What's going on...?"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

http://eleseeroleplay.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Hayate eyed Ellairhri, she had finished her meal but was still distracted by her enjoyment of it. She patted her belly, though it seemed the blood had directly entered her system, so this was more to mock the elves than anything else. Hayate snarled and commented, "Sickening dragon..." before explaining to the elf, "Emmae here has the same abilities as the dragon attacking you, but she means no harm to anyone...if you can get people to where that other dragon cannot see them, Emmae will be able to move them a safe distance away from her, do you think you can do that?" He asked before turning to head back to the house that he had left his armor in.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Emmae nuzzled Hayate when he snarled at Ellairhri's behavior, licking him, and telling both of them "Everything will be alright... I will help as best I can." she nodded along to Hayate as he explained the plan "Yes. I will get them as far away as possible, and she won't bother you." she confirmed to the elf, who nodded in response to them both "I will get them out of her sight as quick as I can." He nodded in a soldierly manner. "I go and tell the rest of them, then?" He asked, slightly intimidated still though with Emmae's presence. Noticing this, she would lean down and nudge him with her cold snout "I promise you will be fine." Leaving them with this, she disappeared a fair distance from the town and sat down, waiting patiently.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Hayate returned with his armor, though he didn't put it on to keep from drawing attention to himself. The elf looked a bit surprised at the nudge and commented, "Sh-she's..-" "Cold yes...I know, I'll explain when everyone is safe...go prepare your best warriors, the ones that can hold her off for the longest, and she is friendly...don't worry. You could tell right?" The elf nodded, there had been no ill intent in her nudge he noticed. After this he prepared the way Hayate asked of him to and Hayate returned to Emmae's side, sighing deeply. "Looks like we have a chance...Emmae....are you ready for this? Perhaps you should bring me wherever you're taking them first. Less people to transport when the battle gets underway. Also...you're going to be using a lot of energy here, I insist. Take the blood you need from me..."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Emmae nodded "Ready as I'll ever be" She sighed, and nodded "Oh yes, of course." She then moved to a good spot a fair way from town with Hayate. She growled and shook her head "I'll be fine with what I have." She assured him, and lay down, resting her head near him "I've got enough energy." She said with a sigh, rolling her head to the side.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Hayate frowned when she said this, "Emmae....you will have to move a large amount of elves...with no extra blood. Please...I could use some rest anyways, and I don't want you to die." When she assured him she had enough energy he commented, "I don't want you to die..." Before patting her snout, "But if you can do it...and you know that, then go ahead, they should be preparing the attack any second now."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Emmae snorted "I said I'll be fine... I'm not going to die, I promise." She sighed and watched the town, and smiled when he told her to go ahead, and nodded slightly "Thanks though... If I were in your position, I would want all the blood I had already." She nuzzled him "It's good that you care. You keep me going, you know." She said, somewhat smiling, then looks to the town again "I hope they really can fend her off long enough..."

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 pm

By the time Emmae had returned, the battle had gotten underway already one of the elves was holding a barrier over Elairhri and four others, preventing her from escaping until she had killed all five of them. Ellairhri was cackling and stated, "Oh that's rich! So you all want to die then....I'm happy to oblige...don't think running away will save you! I'm faster than you could ever hope to be! He slashed at one with her tail and after tripping them up, impaled them through her claws before yelping as a sword drove through her side and a spear jutted into her neck.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Emmae took the chance when they had her distracted, and whipped around to collect a few of them in her paws, carelessly dropping them a safe distance from the town before going back for more, taking a fair few more trips, and peering from behind building near to the battle after most had been saved, wondering if she could save any of them surrounding Ellairhri, or if it was too risky. She pawed the ground and waited to see if any of them survived anyway.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Ellairhri was draining the blood out of the second one she killed of the warriors currently, laughing hysterically as she did so. If Emmae was very careful and did it when Ellairhri's back was turned, she might be able to get the one making the barrier to safety. But there was just as good a chance she'd die in the process, which would mean the elf would die anyways. The elf looked back and noticed her before checking and asking her, "Is everyone safe?" Ellairhri did seem a fair deal distracted, perhaps she had tried to get out before and failed, so she was enjoying slaughtering the trapped elves currently.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Emmae sighed and waited to see if she could get a moment where Ellairhri was completely distracted, but slowly figuring it would be near impossible. She nodded "Most are, yes... I don't want any more people to die, though... Including you..." She straightened up and got to a place nearer the elf holding up the barrier, though still out of sight.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Ellairhri fought with the two remaining elves fiercely, with less weapons flying about, they actually seemed more focused, and though they weren't landing any hits on Ellair, she was having difficulty hitting them as well. "Enough..." She commented after a while before her eyes turned black and some kind of shadowy mist poured from her wings. In a few seconds, the entirety of the inside of the barrier was covered in darkness, and when it cleared, Ellairhri was there panting slightly with two elves in front of her, their sides gashed wide open. She chuckled a bit and said, "Guess I'll be getting all that blood I just used back, won't I?~" As she watched the first of the two pass out. She knelt down and thrusted her fangs into the other before starting to suck again. She was currently heavily distracted. The other elf watched he cloak everything in darkness and dispatch his allies before letting the barrier down out of shock. He looked back at Emmae and nodded, making his way to her and muffling his steps with magic. When he was close enough that Ellair would not hear, he commented simply, "Why save us?" Emmae would know herself they had no time to waste in her answering that question.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:08 am

Emmae grinned slightly when she saw her struggling, but then stood open-mawed when she killed them both so easily afterwards. She looked away, shivering somewhat, and growling to herself, before grabbing the elf while he was in reach and almost automatically zoomed to the rest of them, almost in tears. She then grabbed some of the few already there, and finding a safe spot extremely far away, and taking trips like before, stopping when the were all there. She sat down and crossed her paws over. She lay her head on them and shut her now completely black eyes. All of this was done in the space of a few minutes. "Is everyone here?" She said tiredly. She would then ask Hayate "How long until sunrise, Hayate?"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 am

The elf Emmae had just saved commented, "Not everyone....but more than would have been if you did not help. Dragon..." Many of the other elves had similar thanks for her. Hayate smiled at first at the question and then frowned before telling her, "Can't be too long now with how tired I am...unfortunately, I just realized...you can't make it back with the blood you have now...can you?" He stood and walked over to her before asking the elf from earlier, "You were going to give that one from earlier a way to block the sun's rays, right? I think Emmae needs it..." Many of the elves started realizing that she was like Ellairhri after her reaction to sunlight was addressed, and several backed away slightly scared. A few remained however and one of them held out the brooch from earlier, "I'm not sure how it'd work on a dragon, but if you embed it in your face. The sun should not harm you."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:08 am

Emmae nodded "Okay... I'm sorry I couldn't help any more." She looked at all the elves that were in the area, then looked at Hayate, shaking her head "Probably not..." She watched as a few of them backed off and snorted "If I was going to kill you, don't you think I would have done so already?" She smiled at the elf handing her the brooch and took it from them in her maw before nosing them gently. She dropped the brooch in front of herself and nodded "Right..." She observed it for a while "Thanks..." She took it in her paw and pulled it in to her chest, lying her head back on the ground and closing her eyes again.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:34 am

Hayate placed his hand against her neck and said, "You've done as much as you can..." Before turning to the elf that had given her the artifact. The elf had gently pressed his head against her snout as a sign of thanks when she nosed him before stepping back, "You have saved a great deal of people...and I see no reason to not trust you." He turned to the others at this, and most suddenly seemed guilty of not believing in Emmae. "We would like to return the favor somehow, aside from just the brooch." "Well the brooch is pretty handy, if it does what you say it does, but thank you for the offer." Hayate commented before walking over to Emmae and examining the brooch, "If we just impale it through your face...won't it heal back up around it? I know that'll probably hurt, but there's one way, and we don't really have time to decide." Ellairhri's enraged roar was heard in the distance and Hayate chuckled, "Guess she just realized the elves got away..."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 am

Emmae smiled "Thanks Hayate" She rolled her head to the side "That's good... I'm glad... Been I long time since I've been trusted." She shook her head "Thanks... but I think I have everything, and I really don't want anything, anyway." she nodded in agreement to Hayate and again to confirm it would heal up. She passed it to him "Mhm, nothing I can't take. Surely you know that." She heard Ellairhri's roar and nodded "I don't want her to think I had something to do it...reckon she does?" she asked with a small sigh.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 am

Hayate drove the brooch into Emmae's head, near her eye, as soon as he had hold of it, not wanting the sun to come up with her unprotected, he then grabbed hold of her so she wouldn't have to go through the pain alone. "I'm pretty sure she thinks you had something to do with it...but there won't be much she can do soon..." He smiled as she agreed they didn't need anything and assued the elves, "This brooch is enough...thank you all. You should prepare to drive that dragon off if it attacks again."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 am

Emmae flinched slightly at the impact, but apart from that, she remained still and quiet before saying "Hopefully... I just don't know how long I can keep this up..." She shut her eyes and pulled Hayate to her chest with a paw, and licked him gently "...but thank you... for everything... Maybe I should go and get something to eat... I'm starving." She looked at the elves sadly "Will you lot be alright, now then? because I can always stick around if you want." She raised her head and stood up slowly with a quiet groan.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:33 am

Pressed himself against her chest and smiled at the lick, despite the fact he tongue was cold. "Yeah...I'll bet you are, avoiding her for the whole night...and saving everyone you did. You must have no strength left at all really..." The elves bowed to Emmae in turn and the one that seemed to be their leader said, "Perhaps we can help you acquire some food...we have skilled hunters." Hayate interrupted and said, "She needs blood..." This statement was met with silence and nervous glances around the whole group, "I....see, so like the other then..." The leader said, trying not to make eye contact with Emmae.
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 am

Emmae smiled briefly "I'm glad we saved them... It makes me feel less... dead." She pressed him further into her chest, nodding. She looked up at the elves when their leader offered to acquire food, and lowered her head sadly when Hayate revealed to them what she needed, and a growl developed in her throat "No. I'm am NOT like her! Don't you dare say that!" She snorted, but didn't move a muscle apart from her tongue, but still growling lowly, calming her voice right down "I'm not like her, we may be of the same kind, but we are nothing like each other. I'm gentle... I promise you... I need to defeat her as soon as possible or many will die, so will I... sort of" She muttered before continuing "All I need is blood... Unless you want me to risk my life and hunt on my own. Without me, you will all be dead, and Ellairhri will be unstoppable. Just face it. You either trust me, or die." She says most of this shakily, like she was about to cry. She looked around the faces, the elves muttered between themselves for a while before coming to a joint decision. The leader spoke out "Well... You have helped us so far already... and we'd die anyway, like you said. I don't see why we shouldn't trust you now... after everything... and by the sounds of things, you're implying that you want ours..." He still didn't make eye contact. Emmae sighed and sat down again, whispering "Back me up here", before nudging Hayate forward.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:28 am

Hayate lets himself be pressed tighter to her chest and nods, "You are definitely less dead than the other one..." He listens to her argument about needing blood, and winces slightly at her desperation, "Emmae....relax." He says, placing a hand on her neck again, before standing. He noddd to the head elf and said, "I believe she is implying that as well. But please, if she falls no one stands a chance. We need someone who can move as fast as her to at least keep her busy right? And Emmae has taken blood from me, and I'm fine." He commented. He held out his arm and said, "If you need more proof she can take a bit more from me..." To emphasize what it meant he added, "She can control herself...unlike the other."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am

Emmae buried her head in her paws and mumbled "Okay okay... I'm sorry..." she then stayed silent while she listened to Hayate talk. She raised her head from her paws and nosed him. The elves weren't entirely convinced, which she detected from the general atmosphere of the crowd. She made sure Hayate was alright with her taking some of his blood before she gently pierced his arm and took no more than a glass full, gently but quickly, and silently, creating as little pain as possible before licking over the wounds on his arm. She looked back over everyone else "I know It's hard to trust me... So I'm not going to do anything else to try and get you to. It's all your decision now." She nosed Hayate again "You okay with that?" she asked, wanting to know if he really didn't mind.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 am

Hayate staggered slightly when his blood was drained, and leaned against Emmae, but he was definitely still fine. He smiled up at her and said quietly, "I knew you could do it..." In reference to her controlling herself, "And it didn't really hurt too much either." He turned to the elves and sat by Emmae so he could lean against her better before saying, "There, you see? She won't even hurt you..you'll probably feel a bit dizzy like I am now. But she means no harm, and she'll use it to protect you, definitely." The lead elf looked to her and said, "After you put yourself in danger of being noticed by her..." The sun rose now and Hayate checked quickly to see she wasn't burning. "She will be fine human." The elf walked forward and said, "Try taking it from me, I'm sure that if you did anything...you would be attacked by the others."
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 am

Emmae sighed and nuzzled him "I'm glad it didn't hurt too much... It doesn't feel right anymore..." She nodded along with what Hayate was saying, he was definitely a better speaker than her, and the best person in Elesee to help get them to trust her. "I promise. I never break a promise. At least... I haven't yet, and don't intend to either." She looked up at the sun and smiled, s it was a rare sight to see the sun rising for her. She then turned her attention quickly back to the elf and nodded, before quite nervously opening her maw, his last comment putting her off slightly, she bit his arm gently and took roughly the same amount of blood she took from Hayate. The only real pain being piercing through the skin. After she pulled out, she licked over his arm then nosed him quickly, before pulling her head back, her attention still half on the sun, she loved this gadget.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top