Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

Emmae looked at the floor "Yes, It is odd, and it is cruel. But i'm odd and cruel anyway" She snorted "You and Hayate are lucky... You know... I can't help it... it is who I am. I have to have blood... It keeps me a-alive" she sighed "You don't want to know how... It just comes naturally to me... why do you not hate me? Everyone else in this god forsaken place hates me... I can't control myself around people... that's why I told you to leave... I haven't had any proper blood for at least a year... and I don't trust myself... not around anyone." She shook her head "Need I say any more?" She sounded somewhat upset. She let the torches on a faint glow and walked in further.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Emmae's lair (The western hive 2)

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 am

Draken seems very unphased by the beginning of this but as she continues uneasiness can be seen creeping into his expression, "Why do you not hate me? Most people do, aside from Hayate here. As you already well know...I generally try to eat people..." After this he comments, "Will you die if you don't get proper blood soon? And is proper blood dragon blood? Is that the reason you killed the other one?" He followed her again and gently licked her.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:32 am

Emmae shrugged "You were kind to me, even when you had intentions of killing and eating me..." She nodded "Well... I..." She sighed "Fine. I just didn't think you'd still be okay with me after hearing what happened..." She shrugged "I don't think i'll die.., no... I just have strong cravings..." She stepped back and nodded "Yes... proper blood is dragon blood... I have had to make do with animals... but it isn't good enough..." She nodded "Yes... that's why I killed the other one... she was horrible to me anyway... so she was the best target... got the best of both worlds..." She tensed at the warm lick and shook her head "Why are you still here anyway...?"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:38 am

Draken nodded, "I see...well then Hayate is not in danger, is he? And about why I don't hate you after hearing what happened, they all called you monster, menace, and other hurtful names...but even the ones that all said that, they agreed that other hatchling had been horrible to you, they used a different term for it, but I could tell that's what they meant. I figured you would not have done so to one who was not so cruel to you." Draken then shrugged before holding out his foreleg and saying, "I am still here because a promise is a promise...I did not promise to leave, though you asked me to. I did promise not to leave you here alone and miserable though." He set his foreleg down by her and nudged her with it before saying, "Take my blood...so long as you're not going to take enough to kill me." He added with a chuckle.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 am

Emmae nodded "He's not in danger, no.." She listened to him and nodded "I would hate to kill someone I liked... I wouldn't forgive myself." She sighed and looked at the ground again. "Thanks for staying... but really, you shouldn't have... because I've dragged you into this mess... I don't want anyone to know you are friends with me... they'll hurt you aswell." She stepped back when he offered his blood and shook her head "No. I can't... I risk doing something terrible... I risk turning you into someone like me..." She paused for a second, before saying "Evil, bloodthirsty, and very much... dead" She sighed "I'm sorry... but thanks." She nuzzled his chest softly and smiled a little.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 am

Draken smiles and says, "Well so long as he is not in danger, it is okay. I'm sure you won't kill me." At her comment about him staying, he chuckled slightly and said, "I have taken that chance, I have told them I came to kill you, and if they don't hear from me within a week, they should leave you alone. They will not hear from me in a week..." At her comment about turning him into something like her he shook his head, "It's okay, I get plenty of blood, and I'm not too worried about you turning me into something like you anyways...you're not evil. And, you're not dead?" He somewhat asked the last part, but then held out his foreleg by her mouth and commented, "Take it, I have plenty, just don't take too much." Hayate at this point climbed down from Draken's back and landed near Emmae, "You know he's not going to stop unless you do it, he doesn't have very many friends." This elicted a low growl from Draken, but Hayate knew he wouldn't do anything to harm him, "He'll help you in whatever way he needs to, if you need the blood, he's going to keep offering it, fastest way to get him to stop would be to not need the blood anymore, to go find another dragon to take it from." "Hayate! She'll be hated again!" Hayate held up a hand to tell Draken to let him finish, "Yes...so...why not just take it from him, if you really are his friend, I'm sure you can control yourself enough that he'll be fine."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 am

Emmae nodded "I really don't like bipeds but I guess i'll have to make one exception... for you, of course." She sort of scowled at Hayate before raising an eyeridge at Draken "You sure? I hope they believe you..." She smiled "Thanks for doing that for me, that will put them off me for a while." She looked down "I am evil... well, i'm only like this in front of you. If you were anyone else, I wouldn't've even hesitated... but you were so kind to me... Not to mention you scared me when you first came here." She stepped backwards, having to look up "Yes... I am very much dead." She said coldly, and pushed his paw away "Don't let me have your blood. I don't want to risk changing my friend into some crazy bloodthirsty monster." She looked at Hayate and shook her head "Still no. You don't want him to be like me, believe me... I'd rather be hated than forcing my only friend into a life sucking abyss. Don't make me do that to you. I can definitely control myself to drink a little, but number one, I'll change him for life, and two... I will have the taste for proper blood again... this is really a bad idea... so my answer is no. Don't even try to change it." She stepped back again, having to look away from both of them.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:59 am

Draken tilted his head and said, "Wait....I think I have an idea Emmae. And..." He licked her gently again and then nuzzled before saying, "Thank you...for calling me a friend. I don't have many, also thank you for making an exception for Hayate, it would be a bit hard to be friends if you didn't like my master." He then nodded to her comment about being dead, "That explains why you're cold most of the time...but that's a bit strange, how are you dead, but moving around, and you don't taste dead...sorry if that's a bit odd to hear." He then holds out his foreleg again and says, "Anyways, as for my idea. Hayate...you know what I'm thinking, right?" The human in gold armor, Hayate it seemed, pulled a bucket out of his pack and said, "If this is going to help then yes, I do." Draken nodded, grabbed the bucket and set it in front of Emmae, "Don't think you have to worry about changing me into something evil, and we are not leaving so you'll have to do something about that craving..." Before she could answer that, Draken tore into his foreleg with his claws and squeezed onto it hard over the bucket, blood spilled into the bucket, but only enough to fill it before Draken's wound clotted up. The whole time Draken was wincing in pain but afterwards there was about 2 pints of dragon blood in front of Emmae, he grinned, while still wincing one eye. "There...now you can't say no...it'll go to waste if you do."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 am

Emmae sighed "I guess people like me can have friends... Sorry about everything..." She sat down on her haunches and nodded, frowning slightly when he called him his master and snorting. She nodded "Yes... and that's why I don't breathe unless I need to speak, smell or eat, and that's also why I have no heartbeat." She looked at the floor "When I say dead... what I really mean is UNdead..." She sighed "It really sucks..." She shook her head when Hayate got the bucket out, not wanting him to be hurt for her sake. She tensed slightly and shuffled backwards, somewhat uncomfortable in the situation. As soon as the smell of his blood hit her though, she had her nose right next to the bucket. When he had finished, she slowly lifted her head up and looked at him sadly "I'm sorry you had to do it..." She began drinking the blood, seeming very indulged. She had both forepaws on the bucket, and even began tipping it some halfway through, and it would be tipped upside-down in the air by the time she got to the end. She wiped her now blood-stained maw with a paw and growled deeply and happily. Her eyes were pitch black now. She smiled and hugged Draken tightly "Thank you... so much" She shut her eyes "I'll try my best to control myself..." She let him go and stood up. "That's the best meal i've had in years." She sighed "I'm sorry though... I've dragged you to hell and back already..."

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 am

Draken listened to her condition undead were usually monsters and such, like she was saying of herself, Hayate had saved him from them once even. But she was not the same, she could control herself, just didn't have anyone to share company with, without that she could have very likely turned out like others he realized, "I'm sorry...that must be horrible..." He commented before chuckling, "Nah, it's okay there's a reason I did it. You really do need to get rid of those cravings, and I don't mind it...plus you gave me a good meal last time, right?" Hayate took a chance and walked over to Emmae shortly after she had finished eating. He took his gauntlet off before attempting to pat her head. If he was successful, he would recoil back from her cold body and stare at her a bit shocked before shaking it off and saying, "Hmm...you...do feel dead." If she had still not retaliated, he would attempt to touch her again gently. "Don't worry though, it's okay Emmae, this isn't too bad, it'll heal within the week. You won't need another meal by then will you?" He asked, looking at the bucket, "I can do this about once a week no problem..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:56 am

Emmae nodded "It is.. But it's also something I have to cope with. So I will." She looked up at him "I could probably go quite a few weeks without another couple of pints... Thanks." She nodded "Yeah... So I did... but I didn't go through pain to give it to you, though." She was too busy talking to Draken when Hayate patted her. When Hayate spoke though, she turned her head and growled "Well that's because I am." she said rather sharply before turning back to Draken "I don't want you hurting yourself every week for me, it can't be good for you." She shook her head "Once a month. tops." She would sidestep if Hayate tried touching her again.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:07 am

Hayate would definitely attempt to touch her again, wanting both Draken's friend to get used to him, and for him to get used to her himself. It wouldn't really do for them to be fighting, especially if Draken was one her only, if not her only, friends. When she sidestepped he frowned and took a step closer before saying, "I'm sorry that I cannot help my race...quite like you can't help being what you are...now would you please let me approach?" Draken looked nervously between the two, hoping that Hayate had not offended Emmae. He then decided to comment on the fact he had gone through pain and said, "It is fine, pain's...not a big deal, I'm old, I've had to deal with a lot of it. And okay...not every week then, but I would still like to give you it sometimes, so we can agree on a month at a time?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 am

Emmae sighed "Fine.", and lay down, still. She simply nodded to Draken "Agreed... I'm sorry... And... why are you going to stay anyway? I thought you'd want to go soon... Not stay here in this dark place with a blood sucker..." She shrugged and lay her head on her paws, actually seeming quite down.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Hayate pressed his hand to her again not pulling back at her cold body this time, "I know you might not really like bipeds, huh?" He guessed this from her earlier behavior before bowing his head and saying, "Thank you, for being willing to give me a chance then." He attempted to sit by her and looked up at Draken. Draken looked out towards the lair entrance smiling, he had been glad to see her enjoy the meal of his blood. Not really disturbed by the nature of it at all. He then commented, "It's night out still, I think we'll stay here for tonight Emmae, and you didn't really suck any blood, you drank it all...besides you currently haven't made it too dark, and I happen to like this 'blood sucker' I would love to keep them company through the night if they would let me." He licked her, long and slobbery-like as he had promised not to, and then did the same to Hayate before moving a bit closer to both of them. Hayate wiped off a bit of the saliva and told Emmae, "You get used to it.....although with how cold your body is, I'd think you'd enjoy the excessive warmth...excuse me do you have any water in here I can use to wash up?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Emmae shook her head "No... I don't... We were always told that they weren't trustful." She sighed "I guess they taught us lies, eh?" She set her head next to him instead and looked up at Draken "Alright. I will keep the torches on then, but you sleep, it must be about time you got some rest, right?" She smiled briefly "Thanks for everything Draken..." She snorted at the lick before chuckling lightly and nodding in response to Hayate's comment. She sighed "Sorry.... No, I don't have any water in here... Would you like me to fetch some? I could wash out and use that bucket if you want me to."

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Draken chuckled as well at Hayate's comment and said, "Not entirely lies. Most people are frightened of and will attack dragons on sight because they are big and have the ability to kill. Not to mention, some do not think we have the better judgement not to attack them. To be honest, I have killed plenty myself, so their fears are not unfounded. Hayate is willing to give them a chance though, you have nothing to fear from him. Still I ask you don't assault him, like I said, if he dies my soul passes with his. And yes, resting here would be great...kind of why I came." Draken nodded and settled down near the other two, nuzzling Emmae to both show affection and to somewhat help get the saliva off if she didn't want it on. Hayate smiled at that and chuckled before telling Emmae, "I assume you taste good?" He asked, pointing up at Draken to emphasize the point of his topic, "And...thank you as well for giving me a chance, I'm sure you have decades of training telling you to either flee from me or kill me. As for the water, that's very considerate of you, but I don't want to wash in Draken's blood and saliva..." He said, his tone making it obvious he was joking before saying, "No but really, the water would be very much appreciated. And I'm a bit curious to see this 'speed' of yours I've heard about."
---
Meanwhile in the training grounds the dragons were getting the trainees ready to sleep and the guard was being chosen for the night. The Red dragoness that was there from earlier, Ferri, was taking count of the trainees and making sure all had made it back for the night, when she had been assured they had. She stepped out into the large room that was used for testing those who wished to join, and any legalities that needed to be processed, such as the transfer of guardianship to the grounds, and the goal of the dragons joining. She began wandering outside to join the watch before the bodies of the two who had been assigned to watch were suddenly flung in front of her, huge gashes across their backs and into their necks. Blood splattering the sides of the wounds, but not spilling forth from them. Also the bodies were an unearthly sort of pale. She stared at the both and gasped, having seen this before, "EMMAE!" She called out snarling before starting to step out and hearing another, familiar voice. "Heh...no, Ferri, although I'd be very delighted if you let me know where that little wench is..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Emmae nodded "Yes. I think I could get used to being around bipeds. I mean, they can't be so different from us. Apart from appearance, obviously... they are the same." She smiled and nudged Hayate in a friendly manner, beginning to cheer up a bit. "Yeah... That's another thing. If I don't wanna get hurt by you, I better show kindness" She chuckled "Although I'm sure Draken has told you that I'm nothing to fear, right?" she looked between them a bit then nods "Yeah, I wouldn't do that... And I was wondering... I thought bipeds were lower in rank... not to mention food chain... how is this one your... master?" She tilted her head slightly. "Oh sure. Yes, I could rest too. Was back early today, so I can have an early... day?" She chuckled and nuzzled Draken back, she didn't really seem to bothered with the saliva. She chuckled "Apparently, I do" She grinned "But I don't taste dead... which I think is a good sign?" she sort of asked and chuckled. She nodded "Yeah, was one of the first rules I ever heard... well... from my parents it was "Don't trust anyone." Then when I got here, it was "Don't trust two-legs" She chuckled "People lie a lot, don't they?" She chuckled at Hayate's comment about the water "I said I'll wash it out before I put any in" She winked, and perked up when he mentioned her speed. She grinned "You believe it? Well you better~!" She stood up, and was gone, so was the bucket, only to be back about ten seconds later, the bucket completely cleaned and full to the brim with clean, fresh water. "There you go."

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Draken looked slightly nervous at Emmae's comment and said, "Normally yes...and indeed yes, they are lower on the food chain, would be simple to snatch up Hayate and swallow him right now if I wanted to...but, food chain doesn't always matter. And as for why he is my master, he saved my life...from undead, twice over. And saved me from other humans before too. I owe him a great deal...and so I pacted with him...I bonded my soul to his and give him authority to give me orders. If he wished he could order me to kill you and I would find it very difficult to refuse the command, no matter how much I didn't want to do it. Now do you understand what I was talking about?" He then nuzzled Hayate and added, "But, he is also my friend....probably one of my only aside from you, Emmae. I chose to pact with him. I did because I trust him not to use it against me. My situation is not one of servitude, and I don't even have to call him master if I don't want to." Hayate thanked Draken for the explination and chuckled at Emmae's comment about taste, "He said the same thing to me shortly before doing that for the first time too, so I just assumed...and yes, it is a good sign, it means Draken likes you. He usually doesn't take the time to enjoy the taste of his food." He chuckles and if the meaning of that wasn't entirely clear Hayate added, "It means he enjoys you more than food. And like Draken said, there are reasons to not trust two-legs aren't there? They didn't lie to you, they just didn't tell you the whole truth, glad you feel more comfortable about me now though." He watched he zip off and then come back in a matter of seconds before saying, "W....." his jaw hung open in surprise and when he recovered he asked, "Where...did you go?"
---
Ferri backed up slightly, and looked more than a little nervous before saying, "You're dead..." There was a bit of an eerie chuckle in the dark of the night and the voice continued, "Oh yes....I am dead, and so much more." A silver dragon with blue stripes and a blood red frill stepped into the light of the room and giggled, "Hello again Ferri....I see you've become a full-fledged warrior since last we saw each other...seem to recall training together." The red dragoness backed up more and shivered slightly, seeing one she knew to be dead was a bit unnerving, "Ellairhri....but...I saw your grave, last month...and..." The dragon she was speaking to was much larger than her, which should not have been possible given the age difference, "What are you?" Ellairhri flicked her tail impatiently before saying, "Hmm...talk talk, that's not right I need right now...don't make me kill you...Ferri, where. is. Emmae?" She was suddenly at Ferri's side, almost having seemed to teleport there, and rake her claws across the other dragon's neck before holding them over her mouth and letting the blood drip into her maw. After this she giggled and commented, "I'll take more if I need to...or hmm, I guess you probably don't care about yourself all that much now do you, as long as everyone else stays safe." Ferri recoiled back at the cut and stared at her, now breathing a bit rapidly from fright, "Wh..at do you want with Emmae?" Ellairhri tilted her head, "You're a bit naive aren't you Ferri....isn't it obvious, revenge for turning me into a dead freak, and also thanks for all this.......power~" She looked over to where she knew the sleeping quarters where, if they hadn't changed it yet, "Hmm....all the ones not on watch now would be sleeping, isn't that right...and I assume it's your job to protect them Ferri?" She grinned, "Delightful.....simply precious..." Ferri looked very nervously at the entrance before saying, "Don't...really if you want to know where Emmae is, you don't have to attack the younger ones. She should be nearby, up in that mountain, in a lair by the cliff." She pointed to the mountain she spoke of and sighed in relief. Ellairhri looked over at the mountain and said, "Hmm...there, huh?...you have been very helpful...old friend." She turned to head towards the mountain, and stepped outside the academy before disappearing again.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Emmae shook her head "I didn't mean that, of course not... I was merely curious." She gently nuzzled Hayate "Thanks for saving him, though... I don't know what i'd do without him" She turned back to Draken "I see then, thanks for explaining, was a bit puzzled earlier." She shuddered when he explained how he would have no choice but to kill her if Hayate ordered him to and looked to Hayate "You wouldn't say that though, surely" She smiled questioningly. "But yes. I understand now. definitely. Sorry Hayate." She nodded "Alright then, that's sorted..." She smirked "That's good... though I know he likes me, and I'm glad he does... or I'd be in his stomach already... though I'm sure I wouldn't taste good to eat anyway." She smiled and nudged Draken "Thanks" she said before licking him, and nodding to Hayate "I suppose. Some kill dragons, I know that much, but not all of them do, obviously." She nudged Hayate "Yes, I certainly do... I never knew they were so soft, aswell." She chuckled "In truth, I've never touched any bipeds before." As she had got back, she dropped the bucket in front of Hayate and take her place next to him again "See? It's natural for me." She licked him to give him more of a reason to wash, chuckling.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:23 pm

While Hayate nodded to assure her that he would never command Draken to do that. Draken licked her again, not as thoroughly as before and chuckled before saying, "No Emmae, don't put yourself down you would taste great to eat!" He then noticed this would perhaps be a bit unnerving to hear and mumbled, "Well...uhh...mean that...." He gently nuzzled her before saying, "Sorry."
---
After Emmae returned, Draken chuckled at her and Hayate's reaction, he wagged his tail slowly and lifted a wing for the both of them to rest under if they wanted to do so.
Hayate smiled a bit at the lick and said, "I...see, you are pretty amazing there Emmae..." Before gently hugging her and beginning to wash himself with the bucket, "You also seem a bit more accepting of me than most dragons would be. And yes, two-legs are definitely soft...would appreciate it if you weren't too rough with me due to that fact."
---
Ferri placed a hand to her chest and sighed in relief again, it was short-lived though as she heard screams coming from the room with the sleeping trainees. "Wha? NO!" She called out before dashing for the room. When she entered she nearly vomited, blood was strewn across the floors and walls, young dragon's bodies littered the floor, torn and mutilated, eyes torn out of some of their heads. Intenstines and other organs stuck to the walls and lay by their former occupants. One dragon had had its head torn clean off and blood seeped both from the severed head and the body. In the corner of the room, Ellairhri was lying against a young struggling hatchling, pressing him into the ground harshly with one paw, she had several nicks and cuts on her as well as a large bite mark on her neck, "Ahh...Ferri, took you long enough...I was just testing your 'warriors' here. Don't really think they passed it. This little one here put up a pretty good fight though...should be a nice meal..." She gestured to the still struggling hatchling under her paw, he was now crying. Ferri stared at the carnage in shock before realizing the danger and rushing towards Ellairhri. "DON'T YOU DARE!" In a matter of seconds, Ellairhri had snapped the young dragon's neck, gouged it with her claws and sunk very long fangs into the wound, a sickening sucking noise followed and the younger dragon's scales slowly lost their hue as his eyes stared at Ferri as if pleading for help. Ellairhri removed her fangs and grinned as the emotion flickered and died from the young dragon's face. Sharp teeth stained blood red at the moment, a drip fell from her fangs and she snapped at it greedily before disappearing just as Ferri was about to reach her, "Aaaah....that was an excellent meal indeed, I have more than enough power to kill the little ***** now..." She commented. Ferri shook the pale hatchling, hoping in vain that they would show signs of life. Obviously, they stayed limp, "Why did you do it?" Ferri asked, falling to the ground in shock, all her hope fading. "I never said I wasn't going to, did I? And I need power to defeat Emmae...besides, I was hungry." She padded slowly for the exit and disappeared again before Ferri could respond.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Emmae shuffled closer to Draken when he lifted a wing and purred as she snuggled into his side. She shrugged "Thanks Hayate... I've never had that said to me." She nuzzled him and smiled "Yeah, I have nothing against you, anyway... plus you are Draken's friend, and a friend of Draken is a friend of mine.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Draken let his wing fall as Hayate shifted closer to it before smiling, glad to see that his two friends were getting along so great. Once they were both safely canopied under Draken's wing, Hayate felt Emmae's cold snout nuzzle him although he was getting used to it and smiled at her before leaning his head against the nuzzle, "Well I guess if you haven't been accepted for what you are the whole time, you can kind of relate to me, and thank you very much, you seem like a very kind dragon...hmm?" He turned his head as he heard something from the entrance. "Oh Emmae....I know you're in~ here~" A familiar voice called before a silver body rounded the entrance to the cave and a much more deeper and psychotic sounding voice called out, "And I'm coming to kill you......." Draken had no time to move at all before the silver and blue dragon was standing in front of him. It frowned, "You're not Emmae....I swear, if Ferri lied...guess it's a good thing I left her alive then hehe...but oh...you're bigger then me...dragon. Been a while, wonder how great a meal you would make..." Draken growled at the newcomer and said, "I don't know what the hell you're on about....but I think I'd rather make a meal of you" He snapped at Ellairhri with his jaws and she had disappeared, "....wha?" He said, sounding a bit surprised. "Nuh-uh big guy..." a voice from his right side called, he swiveled his head just in time to see the dragon literally rip a section out of his wing, and then roared in pain. Ellairhri dripped some of the blood onto her tongue and sucked it in before shuddering and grinning, "Ooooh, you taste delicious big guy...I think I can stop for a quick bite to eat..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

Emmae smiled and nodded "Yeah, certainly" She smiled wider when he called her kind and nuzzled him again "Thanks" She fell silent as soon as she heard the voice. Her eyes widened as she kept under Drakens wing. She kept silent and grabbed Hayate to put him between her and Draken. When Draken roared in pain, she jumped, and slowly walked out from under Drakens wing, staring at Ellairhri in horror and shock. She growled lowly. "Leave him alone." She said angrily, but there was obvious fear in her voice. She hissed and stepped towards her. She decided it would be best not to let her know that Draken was her friend and said "He's mine." She walked in between Draken and her rival, snarling "Get out of my lair before I.." She paused, not actually knowing what she could do "...Before I..." She growled, mainly at herself, before launching at Ellairhri, guessing she wouldn't go lightly. She tries to make eye contact with Draken any time she could and flick it toward the entrance to indicate for him and Hayate to leave.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 am

Hayate stares at Emmae confused as she falls silent and presses him between Draken and herself. It doesn't take him long to realize she's trying to protect him, and he gently hugs her, wanting to ask what was wrong. Although it became clear as the sound of shredded wings appeared, along with Draken's roar of pain. He wathed Emmae leave the safety of the underside of Draken's wing and held out a hand as if he wanted her to stay. Draken winced heavily, having already given a lot of his blood to Emmae, the new wound was making her feel a bit dazed, and it might not be long before he passed out. He looked towards the entrance when Emmae tried to get him to go to it, and shook his head before saying, "Emmae...get over here...please..." Ellair lapped the blood dripping from Draken's wound greedily before saying, "Hmm...what's the matter big guy, it hurt too much for you to do anything?" She grinned evilly and raised a claw to strike at his neck, having had enough fun toying with him. She paused as Emmae appeared and stared at her, claw still slightly raised for a while. But when Emmae left at her, she moved to the side in an instant to dodge it, and seemed to regain all her motion, "Emmae....there you are little devil." She chuckled and then laughed a bit before saying, "Here's a tip...***** when you drain the blood from someone and kill them, they'll have the injuries you gave them from before they died when they come back." She motioned to the two holes on the side of her neck before continuing to explain, "If you were smart and not a dumbass then you'd have given me a bigger wound...but now...you're going...to die." Her eyes slowly changed from green to blood red in this time and she leapt at Emmae, trying to grab her neck with her maw.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:22 am

Emmae growled as Draken spoke and whipped him with her tail, likely to cause a long red bruise, or at least a small red mark before speaking in a low agitated voice "Leave now and you won't get hurt." When Ellair moved away at the leap, she whipped round to face her again before even landing, and landing extremely heavily on the ground, causing the whole lair to shake for a few seconds. She hissed and replied "Thanks for the tip... I'll use that next time I kill you." She snorted "You can't kill me." She said this in a laugh almost, trying to get rid of her fear. "And for the record. I'm already dead. You're mad and psychotic" She spat, growling. She easily dodged her leap and appeared behind her. She grabbed onto her back leg and sunk her teeth into it, dragging her backwards with a yank if she succeeded that far. "You probably don't even know your weaknesses. You were always so stupid and weak, picking on those who you thought were weak. You paid for what you did, there's no point in coming and killing me. You can't undo what has been done! All this mess is entirely your fault!" She screamed and then ran at her attempting to pin her to the wall. Her eyes were red too, but flickered slightly whenever she caught sight of Draken, whether he was still near or leaving at the entrance.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next