Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 8 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 am

Atteryv frowns at Hayate and Draken as they seem to continue scaring Isrir, but leaves it until Draken, from his viewpoint, attacks Marhri unprovoked, snarling and fluidly launching himself at the large drake when Isrir retreats, but stopping just short as Marhri speaks, proving she is alright. Not stopping to glance at her, trusting Tieree and now somewhat worried over the behemoth in his lair, he stares Draken down and nods in agreement with Tieree. "You and your human had best get out of my lair.. Your training be damned, raise a paw to any of this family again, you'll learn just what the swamp has taught me about killing dragons.. Slowly. Then I'll make sport of your human. Am I speaking a language you understand, brute?" Staring Draken in the eye as he speaks, his expression clearly shows he eagerly waiting for a chance to kill him, held in check only by concern for his loved ones and their opinions of him.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 8 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 am

The hatchling would react to her pressure subconsciously his body making away from the pain caused, unaware that it was helping, however she could successfully get him back if she was very careful.

Draken snarled back as Atteryv got up close to him and threatened. Until Hayate was mentioned, after which his demeanor changed drastically and he commented, "All right...we'll leave, if Emmae will-"

Hayate was very upset about how much Isrir had been startled and walked over to pick up the meat before saying, "...we can leave." With Draken, and then cutting Draken off and saying, "WAIT! I just heard from Emmae...she says...get bandages and have them ready now!"

Marhri felt a bit more secure with Atteryv talking back the large dragon, seemingly effectively. After Hayate's comment she looked over and stammered, "Wha-I...I have healing magic, a bit. Will that work? Should have some bandages somewhere too."

Will healing magic be enough if- Hayate didn't have time to finish talking to Emmae before she arrived and Draken moved quickly back inside so that she could head in as well.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Emmae constantly checked the hatchlings state, and worried over him, he had lost a lot of blood, that she could tell. She started racing quicker as she got more comfortable with holding him, taking off from the ground.
Tieree nuzzled Marhri, glad she was ok before staring at Draken, "Seems the human has more sense than you. You are tearing everything apart." He growled, somewhat surprised he changed his tune.
Isrir stayed shaking against the wall, wanting his parents badly, but now terrified by the human. He took a deep breath and walked slowly and silently down to the ground and watched what was going on, pressed up against the wall so he wasn't noticeable so much. When Hayate was distracted by Emmae, he came up behind him and bit his hand, which wouldn't hurt much. He picked up the meat now and ran for his life to Atteryv, likely crashing into his side. He nuzzled and hugged his father for a few moments, hiding under his wing.
Emmae landed by the entrance, shouting "Quick, quick!" She would pace across the entrance whining. She nuzzled the hatchling and lifted it's head up to face hers, frowning. She refrained from licking him at all, she didn't feel like that was the best thing to do in the situation.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 am

Atteryv stares down Draken until he stands down, coldly making a note that the human was his weakness, should it necessary, but starting to calm down and force himself to see reason when Isrir hits his side, his demeanor suddenly softening as he curls around the hatchling and starts making hushing noises. "It'll be alright, Isrir. Your dads will protect you.." He ignores Hayate until Emmae lands, then whines, not wanting to expose Isrir to an injured dragon or leave his side yet. "Tieree, take her as much of that scabroot as you can carry, and a bit of nimmis.. I think there are some cat skin bandages back there too, lay those over the scabroot." Pointing at each item as he names it, he then turns back to Isrir, but can't find the heart to purr calmingly, instead just nuzzling the hatchling gently as he listens to proceedings. If Isrir became visibly calmer, he would boost him up onto his back, saying, "Hold on tight and don't look unless you have to, alright? We have to save someone."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 am

Isrir's biting Hayate elicted as slightly muted growl from Draken, but the human himself just lifted his hand and looked at the spot that had been bitten. Quite calmly he stated, "Ow..." before bending down to peer at Isrir's legs under Atteryv's wing. "I still startle you little one? Sorry then, I'll move further away." After this he walked a bit further from Atteryv and a bit closer to Draken, hoping to make everyone a little more comfortable.

Marhri nodded in agreement with Tieree, "The human is acting a lot more like a guest should in somebody else's lair...or did you forget that this is our family's lair and not your lair?" She stated, finally including herself as Atteryv said she could. It felt good for her to say as well although she then turned her attention to the injured hatchling. After giving Tieree a quick nuzzle and gentle lick back as thanks for the support, whether intended or not, Marhri stated, "I'll keep him stable, or try to, while you do that Atteryv!" She ran over to the hatchling's side and placed her forepaws gently on him before focusing, a faint glow enveloped the hatchling, and although it didn't do much to repair the injuries, the bleeding seemed to stop, and with her heightened senses, Emmae would be able to notice his breathing eased ever so slightly.

In the meantime, Draken was complaining quietly to himself about Isrir having taken some of his dried steak. Although he seemed to be very slowly calming down and after a while focused on the injured hatchling before tilting his head and sighing. Looking over at Atteryv, he said, with apparently a bit of effort, "S-sorry that I did that, I acted a bit rashly. I promise I mean no harm to any of you unless you mean harm to Emmae or Hayate. And I'm quite sure you don't. Just a bit on edge becaue of this thing I can't beat that's chasing Emmae down." Though this wasn't entirely true, Draken thought it good cover for the fact Hayate was linked to him.

( Yay new sig ^^ )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 am

Isrir whined when the human spoke "Leave me alone!" He shouted, using his wingg to balance and help him as he climbs and clings to Atteryv's side.
Tieree perked up when he had orders from Atteryv, quickly gathering everything and rushing outside with Marhri, throwing some scabroot into his mouth, chewing on it harshly. Though it might not be needed so much because of Marhri's healing, he wanted to make sure.
While that was going on, Isrir was mainly focused on Atteryv. He nuzzled and licked him, nodding "Ok." He grabbed tight, like Atteryv asked.
Tieree quickly got the chewed scabroot into his paw and placed it on the wounds before quickly applying the bandage neatly.
By this point, Emmae would be standing well back, almost frozen, partly from the adrenalin and partly because she was surprised about earlier. She sat down in the grass, staring at the floor. She knew the hatchling was ok, but was too out of it to calm.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:52 am

Atteryv walks over to the maimed hatchling, hoping Isrir wasn't looking, and inspects Tieree's handiwork, nodding approvingly before walking over to the sunning rock and starting to dig at the edge of it, eventually coming up with a barbed stinger, also from a swamp panther. "Even if he survives the wounds, the pain might kill him," he explains. "This stuff paralyzes and numbs your entire body, but leaves everything important alone. The cats like their prey alive.. til the last bite. Works out well for us." Carefully shaving off the barb with a claw, he lifts one of the bandages and lets a few drops of the still-potent venom fall on the wound, watching for the hatchling's weak movements to still to minimal breathing. "How's that, little one," he asks, not expecting an answer.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 am

Hayate did not entirely understand why Isrir seemed so scared of him. But listened and kept his distance, not speaking in Isrir's direction either. He examined the damaged hatchling instead and looked up at Emmae, "...interesting find there. I hope you saved him. And good of you to resist sapping his blood."

Didn't have much to say, so he merely tried to stay out of the way as they tended to the little hatchling.

Marhri backed away after a while and let Atteryv get to work. The hatchling's breathing would slowly ease after the treatment, though it was obviously still unconscious. She approached and stared at it for a moment before saying, "...should I keep him stable still? We don't want him to get into that condition again. And Emmae was it. Thanks for helping him. That was you, right?"

( A bit short )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 am

Isrir kept his eyes closed the entire time while everything happens.
Tieree steps back to give them some space, rubbing his hands and spitting excess scabroot onto the floor nearby.
Emmae didn't respond for a while after she was spoken to, and lifted her head up "huh...? Oh, yeah... I think I... Want to leave." She gagged some before stepping back and staring blankly at them all, hoping they will not mind her leaving.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 am

Atteryv watches the hatchling seem to stabilize with no small satisfaction, nuzzling the poor mangled thing once he has done all that he can and ascertained that the wing was too far gone to be reattached. At Marhri's question, he nods gratefully. "Yes, please Marhri.. If he starts moving, give him more of this," he instructs her, passing the stinger, "But no more than three drops or so. I-" Emmae's request to leave cutting him off, he nods enthusiastically. "Please, Emmae, go and take your friends.. You did well.. But I need to rest before I collapse.." He nuzzles Isrir and Tieree, then heads back inside to lay down, knowing he was little use in this state.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 am

Marhri nods and resumes healing the little hatchling to keep him stable, making sure her magic is at a pace where she could keep it up for about half a day at least before getting exhausted. It seemed to have little to no effect on the mangled hatchling, but he was still alive, so that was a good sign.

Draken didn't need to be told more than once after he heard Emmae was leaving, he swooped Hayate up with his mouth and set him on his back before edging away from everyone. Hayate didn't appear as shaken by it as you would expect.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 am

Emmae frowned at his response as wanting to get rid of her. With this she would frown, feeling extremely sad. She turned away from everyone to hide her upset, and waited for Draken and Hayate thinking to herself. Atteryv was tired, she snorted and stretched her wings and back ready to carry Hayate and Draken back to their home.
Tieree just watched everything from the sidelines, going inside to wash himself off in the water inside.
Isrir's head was buried into Attery's back, not looking unless he needed to, just as he was told.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:11 am

Atteryv walks inside, drooping exhaustedly, and settles down on his side, tilting to slide Isrir under his wing and curling up, leaving his side open if Tieree wanted to join him. He slowly drifts off, shuddering as his muscles finally relax from the stress of the day.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Draken shook his head, not wanting to exhaust Emmae more having to carry him back after carrying him that far. And he merely set Hayate on her back before licking her gently and saying, "I trust you with him Emmae...sorry I kinda was a little rude in there..."

Hayate chuckled before hugging Emmae around the neck, now that he was on her back, and saying, "A little....Draken? I think you could hardly have been ruder if you tried...just try to remember that I'm in no danger, if they tried anything, I could get over by you before it happened. Besides, they, none of them seem hostile at all. Hmm..you're tired right Emmae? Should we go?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Isrir snuggled up to his father, still a bit fidgety and digging his claws in his side, afraid he would find himself far away from him when he woke.
Tieree would sit next to Atteryv after a while and lay a wing over him, followed by his head and neck, shutting his eyes.
Emmae frowned "What did you do? You were rude to them? Geeze, they are technically family to me, remember?" She snorted and rolled her eyes "Guess not though, not now." She sat down to slide Hayate off, shaking some so he couldn't grip on, using her tail to gently place him on the ground "Not yet. You two, stay here. And don't try speaking to them, please?" She asked, pinpointing where the smell came from- Ellairhri. It had likely drifted from where she was, and it was kind of faint, even for her nose.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Hayate looked up at her after she set him down and asked with a bit of confusion, "...what? Stay here? You mean you're going?...well if you'll be back by nightfall...me and Draken will wait here for you...should we wait inside or outside? I'll make sure Draken is no longer rude...that was uncalled for of him."

Draken snorted and said, "They don't know how dangerous it is if you get hurt....and I'm not taking any chances. Sorry...but I will try to relax more if you'll just stay a bit closer to me."

Marhri heard chatter from outside that was slightly distracting, but kept her focus on the hatchling. She turned to see if Atteryv was okay, and smiled seeing he was exhausted and resting. She nodded to Tieree and said, "Sleep well...I guess I'll keep watch."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Emmae shrugged "I can't promise I will be back by then. But I'll do my best." She sighed at Hayate's question "I think you should both wait outside. Hayate please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. And make sure Draken doesn't either. And Draken, Help Marhri with look out. I don't want her to be outside on her own. And be on your guard when I do come back. Please." She stretches and yawns "Please do all of that and promise otherwise my mind won't be at rest." As soon as she got a promise she would shoot off quickly in the direction the scent was coming from.
Tieree simply nodded to Marhri and fell asleep half on top of Atteryv.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Draken looked back at the dragon Marhri mentioned, and his expression saddened slightly. The dragon was the one that he had swiped aside for nearly no reason. He pawed the ground next to Hayate for a moment, not feeling comfortable interacting with her now.

Hayate chuckled and commented, "Draken....just go say you're sorry...it'll probably help your attitude if I'm not around."

Marhri's frill flicked slightly at Hayate's words, and she looked over at Draken with a frown, "...if he wants to help, he can, just keep him away from me and the hatchling..."

Ellairhri was hidden away in Marhri's lair, apparently having lived there before, she was not barred from entering as Emmae was. However; her body was red and smoking from the exposure to the sun. She shuddered every now and then as if in pain, but her body condition, and notably the smell Emmae would get from her would suggest that she still had plenty of blood left to use to her advantage. She was mumbling something about elves not staying where they should.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Emmae stopped some when the smell got closer and swiftly entered any cave close by, brutally biting and killing the inhabitant, not dwelling on the consequences at all. She stayed there for a while and lapped up every single drop of blood she could find. After that she would simply drop to the floor before jumping up a few minutes later with a grumble. She shook herself some and got closer to Ellairhri, examining her condition. She winced at the redness, partly because she can imagine the pain. But seeing the strength of her just by looking at her, sighing sadly. She really was weak. She looked around at the surrounding and looking for anything that could give her an advantage at all.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Ellairhri started trying to treat herself with some of Marhri's supplies, but found the sunlight burns were different from normal burns. She pawed at the bucket that used to hold her own sister's blood. She got the bucket stuck on her head as she scraped all the remaining flakes from the inside of the bucket and sat back. Stomach growled for lack of blood, whether or not she actually needed it to survive. She growled, feeling agitated. She finally felt the annoyance that Emmae did with a lack of drainable objects around, and thought back to the place her sister was staying at. There were plenty of things to kill and drain there. She of course, would spare her sister...for now. Though her sister didn't seem to trust her, if that was true, perhaps it would be better if she was gone as well. The thought that no one cared for her anymore sunk in and Ellairhri made an eerie screech in realization of the fact before looking very distraught. This all passed after a few moments and she walked to the entrance of the cave before staring out at the swamp, slowly scratching at the ground.

Draken looked at Marhri for a moment before saying, "....guess it couldn't hurt....well uhh....I you know...didn't mean you any harm, just don't like anything directly closer to Hayate than me. AH!" As he spoke Hayate walked over to Marhri and stood close by her. Draken held out a paw as if to do something but it hovered there, and he looked very uneased.

"See it's no problem, she's not going to hurt me..." Hayate told Draken before turning to face Marhri.

Marhri continued frowning at Draken until Hayate moved. When he stopped near her, she tilted her head and said, sounding slightly unsure, "You're....not supposed to be inside." After his words she stared at him a bit longer before nodding happily and saying, "But...you can stay. So long as the big one stays outside..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Emmae watched her for a while. She came to the conclusion that Ellairhri and her were ruthless, and lonely, because they couldn't stop themselves. She actually felt a little sympathy toward her now as she watched the sad dragoness, tapping into her some, not to talk, simply to get emotions and strong thoughts, nothing too revealing, she couldn't go that far. She stopped after a few seconds of rummaging, fearing Ellairhri might feel it. At the screach, she winced and covered her ears. She watched her carefully as she stepped out, putting one paw forward in case. A large frown on her face from what she just came across.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Draken slowly set his paw on the ground again and snorted before commenting to Marhri, "...I'm keeping him in sight at least...and don't worry, if anything shows up, it'll have to drop me before it gets to you..."

Hayate nodded to Draken and told Marhri, "That's....progress...well I don't want to intrude, just wanted to show Draken he could trust you." He turned to leave and Marhri blocked his path with one of her paws.

Marhri shook her head, "No. Really it's okay. You are fine, it's not you who caused the problems earlier...besides, perhaps you can help with the hatchling? He'll definitely need water, and there's a river access a bit further in. I dunno about getting it over here...but you can figure that out right?"

Ellairhri frowned, feeling somone tug at her mind, "Who's around?" She said with a slight growl. Although it was impossible for her to run out and check. She grumbled before now looking through any of Marhri's supplies for more blood. There was nothing to be found in the cave. And she figured venturing out for a few moments was ok. She hissed when the sun burned her though and ran back in right away, so instead she started experimenting with her powers, sure it used up some of the blood she had stored up, but she had plenty, and soon she would have much much more, including her own sister's.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Emmae froze when she looked around, ducking just in case. Once she got distracted again, she decided it was safe to leave Ellairhri there, for she couldn't bare the sunlight for long. She dashed away in search of food, really not caring about the lives she takes, it was part of what she was. She found a large lair and crept silently around. Finding just a single hatchling, she picks the sleeping thing up and quickly finds somewhere hidden, certain that the parents could come home at any time. She drained and crushed the hatchling. The blood was so relieving, and she was glad she had some time to catch up on what she'd missed while Ellairhri was trapped. She had every last bit and then began licking and preening her scales of the blood of the hatchling that she saved from earlier. She impatiently waits for the parents.
(To fill a small post :3)
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Hayate nodded and pulled out a canteen, emptying it of the old dirty water inside and heading in the direction Marhri had pointed out before. heading behind the curtain to look for this supposed river access.

Marhri watched him, not entirely trusting the odd thing on two legs yet. Although he was small and considerably better behaved than the ancient dragon in front of her. So that was something. Once he was behind the curtain, she went back to keeping the one hatchling stable.

The parents came back and looked around for their hatchling, happy at first and thinking they were playing a game, but then slowly getting worried for their young. They started calling for him and the father nodded to the mother about going outside to search.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Emmae perked up as she heard them come in, her eyes quite red and somewhat excited about getting the blood, this clouding her compassion. She quickly appeared back at the entrance, watching the two dragons. Finally a decent meal. She went for the strongest looking one first, and pounced on them, much like the bear earlier, digging her claws in and then her fangs, quickly sucking to prevent her to get too hurt if they struggled. She watched them both, seeming to be grinning. Going with her head rather than her heart, the worst thing she could do. Although all of this was murder, she didn't really mess about, wanting it to be over quickly, really.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next