Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 10 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:48 am

Isrir purred and settled down next to Jarokk, shutting his eyes and purring.
Emmae sighed "Just leave me alone. I'm tired. And it's not that hard to figure out, I'm sure you're not that stupid..." She snorted before covering her head with her paws. Partly to block the light to her eyes, and partly to stop herself locking onto his heart.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 10 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Arakk Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:53 am

Jarokk slowly drifts off to sleep when he isn't removed from Isrir, silently thanking Marhri for her trust and nuzzling into the smaller hatchling's back happily. Unconsciously, he protectively curls more towards him in a manner similar to Atteryv with Tieree, wanting to keep his new friend safe even if he was the greatest danger nearby.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Draken stared at Emmae for a moment and then spread a wing over her, shielding her from the sun, "I...don't know what you mean no...but I am going to keep you out of the heat....or rather the sunlight. You don't mind my heat, right?" He began to be aware she didn't want him to touch her too much so he didn't nuzzle, but asked, "Please relax...I said that I know you won't kill me...and I'll leave you to rest, please get your rest..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Isrir smiled at the hatchling curling around him, definitely feeling more secure with him.
Emmae rolled her eyes, reluctant to tell him "For fuck's sake, Draken. Why do you have to be so difficult? I got some blood, lots of it. Happy now?? Now just leave me alone. I want to be alone. Why did you have to meet me? Why did this have to happen? Now I'm stuck in broad daylight, people nagging me, trying to get to sleep." She snorted. The heat, noise and her true self getting to her. "I wouldn't be too sure on that if I were you. Now I will rest as soon as you just get away from me!" She waited for him to move away before even trying to rest.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Draken stared at her for a moment, looking upset and lifting his wing off of her, "You're not stuck in broad daylight...I told you, I would keep you out of the sun...if you wanted. And where did you find a lot of blood? I'm glad to see you grew...but usually you're more happy with a lot of blood." He wandered back by the entrance and settled down sadly.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Emmae snorted "I might be shaded the tiniest bit, but I'm still out." She growled some, quite frustrated that he wasn't getting what she actually did. "I got it from some dragons ok?! How long does it take for you to catch on?!" She whined quietly to herself and fell silent, quite upset about what she did now, thinking she will be shouted at.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Draken looks over, "Emmae....please, being shaded a tiny bit is better for you than...not. And I have no problem staying close to you to do so. Okay?" He started walking closer to her again before nodding and saying, "Yes...dragon blood is good for you, right? I've given you a lot of mine already, all that stuff back at Hayate's house, in the smaller bucket. That was my blood. Do you want to see th-" He pauses, realizing that it probably wasn't a good idea in her current state, likely just more temptation, "....nevermind, sorry. Well anyways, good that you got it from other dragons, right? We'll have to thank them later for it." He slowly covered her with his wing again and said, "...I'm going to rest with you, please do get some rest Emmae."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Emmae sighed "Maybe. But everything distracts me... You tempt me by just standing near me. As long as I can sense your heartbeat, you are in danger. You can't trust me." She whined, able to calm down to tell one of her only friends the truth, and calmly, her eyes a cold black. She uncurls and stands to turn to him, but not able to look him in the eye. "Draken. Dragon blood is good, yes. And I appreciate what you did for me, but no one else will ever be willing to give me one drop. That's why you can't go and thank them." She stared at the ground "I killed them..." She said quietly, and repeated it in a mumble "I killed them..." She then just stood still, knowing she needs to take whatever was coming to her.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Draken squawked at this, slightly startled and upset, he backed away slightly and began to growl and get in a defensive stance before relaxing again, or rather...relaxing his stance. He still seemed extremely tense and nervous, "...Emmae. I won't hold it against you, we know what happened last time, and I don't want that to happen again...so. I will forgive you for that, but why would you kill them? Why not search for one or some that were willing to give you blood? Or perhaps wait..." He very slowly, and obviously cautiously made his way over before spreading a wing over her again, "...and as I said before, I trust you...at least with me and Hayate. I doubt you'll take either of our lives...just as I promised not to hate you for that..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Emmae watched as he backed away, before backing away herself. She looked at him properly now and shook her head "I don't want to have any connections... To anyone. I was desperate. I don't get nearly enough. What happens when Ellairhri kills me? I might aswell go over there and offer myself up right now. I can't afford to wait. Not one person will want me to have their blood. Not one." She quickly swiped at him at the touch, and moved away "Leave me alone. I think I need to face this alone. Go home, stop worrying." She waited for a response now, her head low.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Draken would remain adamant, whether or not the swipe was enough to hurt him. And then would comment, "Emmae...you don't want to have any connections to me? Or Hayate? Please say that's not true. Sorry...really I am. If you really are okay with me not keeping the sun from you...I'll wait. But remember, I'm always here for you, and you don't have to face it alone."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Emmae nodded "It's for the best, and you know it. I don't want to hurt you, any of you. Because sooner or later, I will. I don't have much control over myself anymore. And I think I know why... But that means I can't see you anymore. I said before, that I can't get used to being around people. Because this is what happens. I start killing. It's what I am. Monsters like me don't have feelings. I am dead. Simple as. I deserve to be dead. That's why, as soon as Ellarhri is gone. I am." She claws the brooch some, trying to prise it off her head. "Bye Draken." She looked over the rest of them a second, her eyes simply orange, their normal colour.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 pm

( Hes? =< )

Draken seemed surprised and whined, "...You don't, Emmae. Calm down. Please...you have never wanted to hurt me, or Hayate, and killing someone, you maybe felt you needed to?...please don't leave. I don't want you to...you're no monster. You may be dead, but you're as much alive as any one of us. And what are you doing?" He asked, brushing her brooch with his paw a few times, to try to discourage her from messing with it.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Emmae growled "I will want to kill you in a minute if you don't just leave me be, ok? The reason I left my family is because they never let me do what I wanted. Now I have some companionship and then they tell me what to do. I thought I was entitled to do anything I want. Am I just entitled to follow orders instead? My first order was to kill. Perhaps that's one I should follow?" She snapped and bared her fangs when he touched the brooch, scraping it harder "I'm taking this stupid thing off, that's what." She whined, it was driving her insane now. She pulled at it, slowly backing away from Draken.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Draken backed away slightly at the snap and said, "Emmae...I'm not trying to control you. I just want to help you stay out of the sunlight...I know you know yourself better than me. But I really think you woul-EMMAE! NO! YOU'RE IN THE SUN!" He called out before trying to run over to her and stop her, hoping he was in time.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Emmae snorted "I hate sunlight, yeah. But not as much as I hate this stupid, metal, biped-made thing!" She winced some, hurting her head to get it out "Then I'll stay in the swamp 'till night. Hopefully it's good enough to block UV." She quickly zipped to the trees and pulled off the brooch, crushing it in her paw. She then held her head for a few moments, and her body burned for a while before slowly calming down. When she took her paws away, the wound was healed, and she licked the blood from her paws, spitting it onto the ground afterwards. She watched Draken then, and turned away, finding a spot somewhere not far from them, digging up what moss and growth was there to get to the soil, and she scraped along it, covering herself with the cool mud before curling up to sleep.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Draken watches her worriedly as she gets burned and when she is able to settle down he nods to her, "...sorry there Emmae, I was just...you know. So...please be careful. And get some rest, like you said. I'll only bug you if something comes up."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Emmae simply mumbles something incoherent. She falls asleep quickly despite hurting all over, now she is alone, covering her closed eyes with her paws again to stop the bright light of the day. She was exhausted, and likely had a lot of stuff to do when she woke.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:11 am

---

Atteryv would wake around noon, slightly after. Though he snuggles with Tieree for a few minutes first, eventually he remembers what he needs to accomplish and nudges his mate until he awakes, nuzzling him a moment afterwards before standing and nudging the hatchlings awake in a similar manner. Once he has everyone conscious and looking at him, he stretches and says, "We're all going to take a little field trip to the colony.. While we're there, we'll meet my mom.. Which will be a bit of necessary unpleasantness, especially for Jarokk. Tieree and Isrir, you'll have to come.. It'll be night before we can return, and I don't want you stuck here with Ellairhri."

Jarokk would startle awake at the nudge, returning Atteryv's nuzzle and nudging Isrir the rest of the way awake to help. When Atteryv explains the situation, he settles down on his haunches and listens intently, nodding in agreement over not being stuck with Ellairhri. "You'll have to tuck me under a wing or something, sunlight still burns me.. It's worst around my neck." This said, he returns his attention to smiling amiably at Isrir, glad his new friend would be joining them.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:27 am

Draken, now slightly tired from keeping watch called in, "I suppose that means we're going to be coming with you too." He grumbled a bit and headed inside before looking around the lair for a moment, "...sorry about my behavoir earlier, it's just very important to me that the human doesn't get hurt....okay?...I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed now though, it's...sorta working. I didn't feel the need to follow him back in here for example. Emmae is coming too, yes?" He looked back outside and over at her.

Marhri had also tired herself out, keeping the hatchling stable, but they seemed fine now due to her efforts. "...Atteryv, you're up..." She said happily, fatigue clearly showing, "I think this little one is going to be okay after all, we have to thank that...umm...her name was Emmae right? We should thank her for saving the hatchling. Really, I think she seems nice...the human too." She leans down and nuzzles Hayate, waking him as she did so. Although after this she glares at Draken, obviously still not comfortable around him despite his apology. "Oh...and the new hatchling...Jarokk I believe. He's been very kind to Isrir. Still going to be a bit hard keeping him near Isrir until he's better though, he could accidently slip up and..." She pauses here before nodding to Atteryv and adding, "But he seems very kind at least..."

After being startled awake, Hayate looks up at Marhri and asks a bit curiously, "...no problem with me resting here was there?" He had obviously not been awake to hear what she told Atteryv, then he looked around and saw everyone was awake before nodding and saying, "Sorry again for intruding, I'll see you outside then." Before standing to leave.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 am

Tieree woke as soon as he was nudged, and calmed when he realised it was just Atteryv. He yawned and stretched out some "'Afternoon love" he said tiredly, standing up to stretch fully and tilting his head "Why exactly are we going there?" He asked, somewhat unsure as to why.

Isrir grumbled as he was woken, but seemed instantly cheered when he saw Jarokk, nuzzling into him happily. "With Jarokk!" He said, hugging his friend excitedly, taking it as a trip out after not heard the full conversation. He was basically asking that he wanted to be by Jarokk on the journey.

Emmae was still fast, fast asleep in the dirt, silent and most camouflaged.

Isrir frowned at Marhri's distrust in his best friend, hugging him into his side with a wing.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:23 am

Atteryv purrs and nuzzles Tieree at his words, smiling contentedly and enjoying his family around him. At his mate's question, he replies, "My mother is a genius and a very adept.. Healer, I suppose. Though not in any good way.. She's learned much everything there is to know about the draconic body and affecting it. Hopefully she'll be able to cure Jarokk, and the other hatchlings.." Smiling and pulling his mate close at Isrir's comment, he nods. "You can ride on my back with him when we're walking, but Tieree will have to take you for the flying bits."

Growling a bit when Draken butts in, he digs his claws into the ground and replies, "No, you'll be staying, go where you will. You and the human can rot, I'm not going to risk my colony by leading you to them.. Similarly, Emmae is staying... I don't trust her being gone this long... Just my family this time." As Marhri speaks, he gives her his attention, discounting her words about Draken and Hayate as well as Emmae. "Can you carry him to the colony we took the girls to, Marhri? My mother can probably do something for him as well..." Smiling and nodding at her words about Jarokk, he purrs and shakes his head to soothe her worries. "If Jarokk was going to lose control, he would have. There was a lot of blood in that cave, then again when I brought a few deer for the hatchlings, not to mention this little one.. He hasn't touched a drop. Just look at him.. Isrir's the last one he'd hurt."

Jarokk listens and nods as Atteryv speaks, snuggling under Isrir's wing as the other hatchling stretches it over him and purring contentedly. As Atteryv explains about Myn, he winces, as he had heard a few horror stories about her on the way back from the hive, but when Marhri mentions he was still dangerous to Isrir, he whines quietly and nuzzles his new friend, saying with some conviction, "Never! I wouldn't hurt Isrir.. He's nicer to me than any of you have been.."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 am

Marhri shook her head and laughed lightly, "I know you wouldn't Jarokk. You misunderstand. Apparently everyone did...I'm saying there's a chance you could do something really bad to Isrir, and I'm just asking you to be careful around him. I'm sure you're going to be. Just was making the danger more known. You've been kind to Isrir...and he's been kind to you. I don't think you'd ever want to hurt him, so until you get cured, just be careful okay?" She kept her gaze on him, and her tone kind so that he would no she didn't think bad of him. It was certainly a different tone than she spoke of Draken with. She looked between Hayate and Atteryv before tilting her head and adding, "That seems a bit harsh though...he hasn't done anything yet...aside from apparently being the reason the big oaf was agitated. But that's not really his fault."

Draken growled, "...fine, we'll just stay here then. And good luck on whatever trip you have to do..." He walked inside and curled up agitated, facing away from everyone.

Hayate nodded to Atteryv and Marhri, commenting, "...sorry, he's not really the friendliest massive dragon around...but we'll watch your lair for you if you want to entrust us with that task, and I'll make sure nothing happens while your away."

Marhri huffed and turned away from Draken, "If you know he's not the friendliest around, why do you keep his company? Hmm...but yes Atteryv, I can carry the injured one."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:14 am

Tieree nodded "Oh, that's a good idea, bring all your family to one of the most dangerous places we can go to, Hmm?" He snorted some, only because he didn't like the idea of risking the lives of his only family to save a small group of blood-sucking hatchlings. He activated his armour harshly, having no say in any other matter, leaving the descisions to his more dominant mate, sitting down on his rump as he waited.

Isrir squealed at the confirmation from Atteryv, hugging Jarokk tighter, his tail wagging. He looks to Marhri and nodded "Ok. Thought." He said simply. He had spotted to other hatchling a while ago, wondering why he wasn't moving, and eager to make friends with him also. He was quite out of it at the minute.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:31 am

Atteryv blinks at Tieree's worry, then understands and shakes his head vehemently. "Oh, no. We're not going anywhere near the hive. We're headed back to the colony from before, where my family lives... I'd like to stay there until this all blows over, actually, it's much more secure." Nuzzling Tieree in apology for being unclear, he nods to Marhri. "Good, we'll need you to, especially when we're flying." After a moment, he sighs and looks to Hayate, shaking his head. "Return to your own lair, with Emmae if you can.. I don't want you close to my family, seeing what you've brought down on us, but we won't be back here, and Ellairhri will. Best just go home."

Jarokk nods sullenly at Marhri's clarification, just snuggling back into Isrir affectionately. "Alright, just.. Don't act like I would. I would go after one of you first." Licking Isrir's snout, he reaffirms, "Isrir is safe from me."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next