Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 11 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  SamusRisng Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 am

Marhri stared at Atteryv confused for a moment, "We're...not coming back? But you put so much work into this. And though the big dragon is a bit...undesirable, I think that we can thank Emmae, and the human seems to be trustworthy...still I suppose we can leave if you know where we will go...my lair is umm, we can't go there right now obviously." She gently placed the gold hatchling on her back and told Isrir, "You can see him when Atteryv's mom wakes him up, okay?"

Hayate stared at Atteryv for a moment and asked, "...did something happen between you and humans? I know Draken has been rude. But I have been nothing of the sort, and you just said I can rot. Either way, if my presence annoys you, I can leave." He turned to the exit and said, "And I think I'll stay after you go, if what you say is true, this is an excellent opportunity to take her by surprise, yes?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 11 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 am

Toeree nodded, feeling quite annoyed at his idiotic think "Of course. that colony. "And what use is she to the other hatchlings then?" He asked, just agitated by the whole experience, not wanting anything to go wrong. Not after what has happened.

Isrir nuzzled into Jarokk, and watched the human some, intrigued and forgetting where he came from, not recognising him too much with his armour off. And being the playful hatchie that he is, he runs and pounces on him when he turns away, pinning him down hopefully and snuffling around. He could still smell the meat on him aswell. He wags his tail excitedly, chewing his clothes some. It was quite sudden, and he quickly jumped off when he caught his real scent, nuzzling his hand that he had bitten before. "Sorry" he mumbled before running back to Jarokk and hiding under his wing, trembling some. He hadn't realised.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Atteryv nuzzles into Tieree soothingly, then answers his question. "Myn will keep us safe, and once she's cured Jarokk, she can tell us how to cure the other hatchlings.. At which point I'll insist that she do it herself. We'll get some much needed rest somewhere Ellairhri could never make her way into." Looking over at Marhri, he shrugs and gives a little sigh. "We have to stay away at least until Ellairhri is dead. It's not permanent.." He turns to Hayate and prods him in the stomach with a claw as he hisses, "I have no problem with humans. I have a problem with you and your pet. If you stay here, fine, your funeral.. I'll insist that noone I know take part. Train up the brute or leave him behind someplace, then I might talk to you on friendlier terms." Standing and stretching, he walks up and out of the lair, stopping to get Jarokk and Isrir and toss a thin fur over them. As he starts up the exit tunnel, he motions for Marhri and Tieree to follow with a flick of his tail.

Jarokk smiles curiously at Isrir's reaction to Hayate, simply nuzzling the younger hatchling once he tucks himself back under his wing. When Atteryv scoops the two of them up, he gives an indignant squawk, quickly settling down under the blanket once it is thrown over them.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Marhri looks slightly worried as Isrir pounces Hayate, for both Isrir and the human. Though after a moment both seem relatively uninjured, and she relaxes. She laughs a bit, hoping it's not at Hayate's expense, when Isrir chews on his clothes and then growls slightly at Atteryv, "...relax Atteryv. It is not his fault the big dragon is like that...as far as we know...and we shouldn't treat it like it is, ok? What is wrong with you? I thought you were a nice drake..." She huffed after that and started heading out ahead of the others.

Hayate stated, "Oof!" as he was tackled, and Draken was luckily facing away so he didn't see. As Isrir started chewing on Hayate's clothes he laughed a bit and asked, "Hungry?" Before hearing Isrir apologize for earlier, as his hand was nuzzled, Hayate would rub Isrir's snout gently and watch him run back before standing and saying, "...he's a little playful....hmm. Anyways we'll be going."

Draken had gotten up to leave the moment Hayate said they'd be going, and reached the entrance as Marhri did. They stared at each other for a moment before Marhri backed up and let him walk through. After this he headed over by Emmae, grumbling, and letting her know what stupid idea Hayate had of sticking around.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 am

Tieree nodded "She better not ask about anything to do with me. I don't want to go through anything that I used to." He snorted some and followed him out, nuzzling the two hatchlings under the cover.
Isrir nodded under Jarokk's wing at Hayates question. He squealed at being picked up, but settling into Atteryv's paw. He kept close to Jarokk under the cover, chirping at the nuzzle from Tieree. He giggled happily "Off!", explaining that they were leaving.
Emmae woke immediately after being touched, snapping out powerfully before whining "Draken! You know better!" She growled a minute before uncurling to stand, and stretching her now dirty body and shaking the mud off her scales some. She went silent for a few minutes before frowning... "What?" She was about to walk out to the rest of them at the cave before burning her paw and stepping back in with a hiss of pain "Gah! Atteryv!" She shouted to him "What the hell's going on?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

Atteryv smiles and nuzzles Tieree at his worries, reassuring him, "My mother is relatively small.. I'll be sure to stop her if she so much as looks at you funny, don't worry. Besides, Jarokk here should take all of her attention.. Undeath as plague. That's something she'll never have seen before. Though.. As long as she doesn't touch, letting her take a look couldn't hurt. She does keep a lot of medicines." At Marhri's interjection, he frowns at Hayate. "I'm pretty sure it is. The way he talks.. Sounds like one of those slave dragons. Raised to believe they have no free will, to be ultimately loyal to their masters.. That brute is likely entirely what this human has made him." Making his way outside, he blinks and turns to Emmae as she calls out to him. "Emmae! There you are! I was worried something had happened, why didn't you come back to the lair? Anyways, we're going to my colony.. You can come along if you can hold up to the daylight, though none of us are big enough to hide you under a wing, and I don't exactly have a cover that size either.. Yes or no?"

Jarokk snuggles close to Isrir, carefully adjusting himself to be securely covered everywhere by the cover. Nibbling at Isrir, he says, "Please be careful, Isrir. The sun hurts me, alright? You don't have to stay tucked under here, but try to keep me shaded if you peek out, okay?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:37 am

Marhri looks at Atteryv for a moment and asked, "Hmm....are you sure? He hasn't directly given the big one orders or anything, or at least when he has, they have been for him to calm down, which if you think about it, isn't really an order or anything, more of a suggestion." Still not liking the fact Atteryv was being so judgmental, the same reason he got into a fight with her when they met if she remembered right. Still, she did like Atteryv and his family more than a human and considered them her family as well. So she resigned to Atteryv's decision as long as no one got hurt from it, "I hope your mother can help this little one." She added, gesturing to the gold hatchling on her back.

Hayate followed Draken out and at Atteryv's comment stated, "I have no control over Draken's attitude, sure I can give him commands and he follows them, but he is himself. He isn't exactly a pet either, as you said earlier. More of a guardian if you wish to call him by something. He more or less, needs to ensure I don't die. I would rather he have not done any of those hostile actions in the lair, thus why I told him to calm down and stop. In other words, I can control him, but only through actually telling him what needs to be done, I have no control over his mood, actions, tone or any of that. He is the way he is because he wants to be, not because I made him that way. And in case you believe he resents being controlled, I almost never give him an order, ask him about that yourself if you don't believe me."

Recoiled back at the snap, almost having Emmae sink her fangs into him, "...Sorry Emmae, I just thought I needed to wake you...now. You said I should, remember?" He was nodding a bit during Hayate's comments, but seemed more focused on Emmae, and what Atteryv said, "I can keep her under my wing. She's big, but I'm big enough..." He was slightly surprised that he had just agreed to coming, but he wanted to make sure Emmae was okay, and for good measure, he added, "And I need Hayate to come too you know..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am

Tieree nodded "Good. I might let her take one look beneath my armour but after that, she can leave me alone. Also, thanks in advance for sticking up for me" he purred and nuzzled his mate adoringly, glad he had such a caring one.

Emmae sighed at Draken "Sorry... Bad dream..." She looked to the ground then "I... Wasn't sure on doing that... Partly because I wasn't gonna get invited in any time soon, but mostly because I'm not sure I can trust myself around all of you... I'm finding myself hard to... Control at the moment... I would like to come but as y-" she stopped as Draken draped a wing over her and dropped her head lower, scared of hurting anyone. Being so close to Draken was enough to make her feel trapped between a rock and a hard place, but with great difficulty, she managed to ignore the huge drake's heartbeat, and rested against his side some "I know you obviously don't really want Draken to come also. You need to understand, and I'm gonna say it, because they aren't telling you any time soon. Hayate dies. He does." She said, hoping Draken won't hate her for that. "They don't want you to know that because they think, well Draken does at least, that you will threaten him using Hayate or something to that effect." She sighed now, feeling under the weather and almost distressed.

Isrir whined and laid a wing over Jarokk, looking around the cover to make sure no light was getting in, before laying his head on top of Jarokk's with a purr.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Atteryv smiles and purrs loudly, nuzzling Tieree in return as he listens to Marhri, Hayate, and Draken. Nodding when Marhri asks if he is sure about Draken, he starts to reply, until Hayate and Draken cut in, then just sighs and answers her about the hatchling. "One of my siblings once tried to glide from the highest point in the colony.. With a broken wing. She smashed into a wall, then the ground.. She was perfectly fine the next year when I left. I'm confident in my mother's abilities, if not her morals or care for her patients.." Starting to argue with Hayate this time, he is silenced by Draken's offer to help transport Emmae, sighing and nodding his consent. "Alright.. But only because you're the only one big enough for it." When Emmae finally starts speaking, he blinks and tilts his head, but waits for her to finish speaking, an eyeridge raising as she explains about Draken and Hayate. "First.. Thank you for saying so Emmae.. That changes things.. Draken, you're still a brute for hurting Marhri, but still, I realize that's akin to being distrustful with your life.." Sighing, he resolves to let it go, however slowly, and turns to Emmae. "Emmae.. Your tone and your posture are worrying me.. You look like you're resisting the urge to pounce, and you're worrying about trusting yourself near us..? If there's something you need to say... Whatever it is, we won't judge you." Settling across from Emmae, he waits to see if she responds, careful of the hatchlings on his back.

Jarokk purrs and snuggles close to Isrir, a bit tense as he can't see what is going on.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Draken growled slightly as the knowledge was revealed, but not at Emmae. In fact, after she had explained everything, he nuzzled the top of her head and licked it, "...relax...I know at least that you won't hurt me...really. Now...you don't have to tell them about it if you don't want to...though they did say they wouldn't think any less of you." He adjusted his wing a few times until it completely covered Emmae from the sun, and hoped that she didn't feel too restricted, unaware that she in fact did.

Marhri nods and says, "...hmm...I see, well, that's interesting...human. I've never heard of something like that before, and okay Atteryv. If you're sure about your mother, I'll trust her."

Hayate smiled at Atteryv, "...I assumed it would be easier to understand if you knew...but like Emmae said, Draken doesn't want it used against him, you seem like nice and reasonable people that wouldn't threaten to kill a human to control a drake...right? Anyways, thank you for reconsidering my friends brutish actions." He bowed here and looked up at Jarokk, "Hmm...need any help with them?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Tieree simply listened to conversations going on, walking to the pond before sitting down and taking a drink, now really unsure about being around Emmae. He never really did trust her.

Emmae sighed when Draken licked and nuzzled her, even tensing some. She looked at the floor and mumbled something incoherent, then looked to Atteryv, and to help prevent any panic among the hatchlings, she sent the message directly to him using her telepathy, ready to run. 'I needed blood... So bad... I felt so trapped, not being able to have any proper blood... And I killed a family for it... But hear me out, Blood for me is like food for you. And non-dragon blood is like rotten meat.' After this she stared at Atteryv, sad about telling him, and looked at Tieree. She could just about sense his distrust towards her and suddenly felt really cold, a prickle against the back of her eyes, and she began whining to herself. "I don't know how to say it to the rest of you... I think I might just leave..." She said in a quiet voice, trying to fight back tears. She had never cried like this before.

Isrir tries to calm Jarokk down by humming and purring, likely Jarokk could feel the vibrations on his head.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:21 am

Atteryv keeps an eye on Tieree and the tree line, listening to Draken and Hayate, merely nodding at Marhri's response. "Actually, now I think she should tell us.. And human, normally, no, I'm not the sort.. But I'm sorry, if your 'guardian' harms any of my family again, you can expect that I'll kill you. Hopefully the threat of that will keep him under control." At Emmae's telepathic message, his eyes widen, then he lowers his head to think a moment before walking forward and nuzzling her. "It's alright.. I'm pretty sure I'm the only mostly innocent dragon in this swamp. Reformed or not, they were probably exiled here for a serious crime... If there were hatchlings, it's regrettable, but it's alright.. Just ask one of us next time.. Or my mother, I'm sure she has extra blood on hand." When she seems unsure about explaining to the others, he sighs and explains, "Emmae caught herself some food.. Dragons, but probably exiles. I'm of the mind that it's good she found them. Some don't deserve to survive the swamp, and the others that do don't live here." At Hayate's question, he shakes his head. "Nope, they're like feathers, really."

Jarokk nuzzles under Isrir's jaw, realizing the hatchling's efforts to calm him down and smiling at the sentiment. "Thanks Isrir, I'll be alright though. Just really curious, but have ears."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 am

Hayate didn't know about the use of the swamp, or what Emmae had did, so in response to Atteryv's comment he chuckled and said, "...threatening to kill someone who has done nothing wrong in order to keep someone else in line doesn't really seem innocent...although if you want to keep Draken enough in check I can promise you can do anything to me that he does to you. Would prefer if it didn't involve any killing though, just in case he slips up, as it seems a bit harsh. How's that sound to you?"

Draken tensed a great deal and growled as Atteryv approached, holding Emmae to his side as best he could. One reason, he knew of what Emmae had done, and another, he had just heard Atteryv threaten Hayate, he was definitely ready to slam him into the ground and pin him if anything went wrong. However; when he acted as he did to Emmae, Draken started to relax a bit and commented, "I'll kill you if you try anything...how's that sound to you?" He grunted slightly at Hayate's suggestion and stated, "So long as he doesn't do anything...I'll be okay..." He didn't exactly have anything against the others at this point, Atteryv was the only one so far who had even considered harming Hayate.

Marhri retreated from Draken as he got aggressive again and watched at a distance before nodding to Atteryv and saying, "...I...would prefer if you didn't kill him myself Atteryv. He's been kind and helpful...though I wouldn't mind the big one being gone..." After stating this she walked over by Tieree and nuzzled him, deciding that for the time being, she could stay with him, away from Emmae and the large dragon. She stood as his side and looked around for a moment before telling Atteryv, "...I think I've got another solution too...the human can stay with me? For now...he'll be able to keep an eye on the injured hatchling's condition, and if the big one does anything, we have the leverage, and I trust him not to do anything to me...and I think the big one and the human himself can trust me not to do anything to him? And he wouldn't have to tire himself out walking either."

Draken shakes his head, "...I don't know your name..." He said in reference to Marhri, "But it is true I'd trust Hayate with you...or maybe the armory drake. However; I have a problem with that that you've already mentioned...there's no way I'm letting this..." He seemed to be searching for a word for Atteryv as he glared at him, "...swamp dragon...have leverage on me. I'd prefer if he stayed with me or Emmae."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 am

Emmae tensed as he walked closer, and recoiled at the nuzzle "No. I can't ask any of you. One I don't want it. Two, it won't be enough." She backed away from under Draken's wing and sighed "I... Don't want to panic you all... I feel terrible..." She sighed "It was a family. I don't think I did any favours..." She hid behind Draken some.

Tieree frowned as Atteryv explains "What? I thought she didn't have it!" He snarled, comforted g the arrival of Marhri and covers her with a wing, mostly to comfort himself. He snorted at being referred to as 'the armoury drake', punching his chest some, and forcing the armour back under his scales.

Isrir nodded to Jarokk "Ok then."

Emmae snorted "Please just shut up all of you or I'll drain you all right here right now. Draken. You know full well that Hayate can look after himself, and you don't need to be around him all the time. Atteryv, please get along with Draken. I wouldn't be here without him, and you'd be facing Ellairhri on your own. And the same goes with Hayate. He saved me too. Now just get on with it. I trust everyone Draken, but I don't trust you with them" she snorted before sighing "Please just get along. Draken don't touch anyone, no matter the circumstances unless I say you can, ok?" She looked over to Marhri "I think it is a good idea. That hatchling was hurt pretty bad and could do with something monitor him." After this, she moved back under Draken's wing.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:16 am

Atteryv stays where he is when Emmae recoils from him, nodding at Hayate's point. "I'm sorry, but it's easier by far to be faster than him and kill you than it is to fight him.. You have nothing to worry about unless he harms those I love again, alright? Other than that, we'll protect you just as well as he will..." As Draken butts in, he looks up to stare the somewhat larger drake in the eye. "If you can behave yourself and stop acting like a rabid dog, there's no reason for me to kill him. I'm not a brute.. Some of use solve our problems using reason and a civil tongue, and not by throwing around mostly harmless females." At Marhri's suggestion, he nods in agreement, growling at Draken's retort. "As things stand, I am at a disadvantage. You have the leverage in that we need you to shade Emmae. Marhri needs the help with the hatchling, and she still has perfectly workable teeth... But she won't harm him unless you overstep your bounds to the extreme." Turning back to Emmae as she retreats under Draken's wing, he says, "Sorry Emmae.. And thank you, it doesn't need to be this hostile. Anyways.. You haven't tried Ancient blood yet. My mother discovered that, too. Remade some form of pact... Recently, there's been a ritual.. Anyways, it's a lot more potent than the normal stuff, I'm told. I also happen to be born to it, so I wouldn't know... We can try if you want, but we'll have to move fast afterwards if we take the time."

Jarokk pipes in after Atteryv explains about Ancient blood, chirping, "You know, he might be right, it kinda buzzes when I touch it with my magic. It's a lot different from normal blood.. And Ancients are supposed to live forever, right? Well, almost forever? But last I heard they were only fairy tales..." Purring, he affectionately licks Isrir across the snout, at this point worried about even playful nips after Marhri voicing her concern.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:05 am

Draken growled a bit at Atteryv's comments but at a pat from Hayate, he sighed and nodded, "...I don't like it, but I'll let you do it, since Hayate seems to be okay with it..." He paused for a little while after Emmae comments and then nods, "...I...okay...Emmae. I'm sure you'll let me know if he's in any danger...and I'll leave it to your keen senses to react to it before they can do anything." After this he craned his head over Emmae to shield her further from the sun. "Stay under me please Emmae, I would hate to see you burn from the sun."

Hayate nodded after Draken agreed and said, "...it's okay Draken. I don't think she'd kill me even if you did something...I trust her with that, though Atteryv sounds serious...so...still be sure not to do anything."

Marhri strokes some of her teeth for a moment after Atteryv mentions that and whines before saying, "...Atteryv, don't make me do that...I don't want to bite him at all..." Everything eventually seems to settle down she thinks though, so she gently picked Hayate up with her mouth and set him next to the injured hatchling, "...so...everything...sorted out?" She asked cautiously, hoping she hadn't agitated Draken by doing that.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Emmae nodded "Right... I hope it's not actually bad for me instead. She said to Atteryv from under Draken's wing. She liked the idea of it however, her tail swaying at the thought of better tasting blood, but shivered some as her neck got cooser to her, lowering her head "Don't worry. I'm not an idiot." She snorted, kind of obvious she would stay under his protection. "It should be, Marhri. Seems you and Tieree are the only calm ones here. You don't want to see anything happen. So lets just move out" she suggested again. The quicker they got moving, the better. She could have been there by now.

Tieree mumbled "Good idea" before starting to walk, probably in the wrong direction. He was alert however, scared of the friction between everyone, feeling one comment will lead to someone lashing out.

Isrir rolled his head some with a murr, listening to his voice some. He didn't understand most of what he was saying, just knowing it was something to do with ancient blood and Jarokk and Emmae. He chirps at the licks and nibbles at him happily.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Atteryv nods pointedly as Hayate, Draken, and Marhri sort themselves, returning his attention to Emmae after replying, "Seems to be, keep it up and bite him if Draken misbehaves." Noting the sway of her tail at his offer, he shrugs. "If you need it, I can find some sort of container.. Otherwise that's-" he cuts himself off and smiles, amused, as Tieree starts to wander off in exactly the opposite direction. With a teasing purr, he calls, "Tieree, love, we don't have time to circle the world. Why don't we just head straight for the colony, hmm?" He smiles calmly at Tieree to make sure his mate understands that he is joking, then sets off at an easy pace towards the colony, flicking his tail to beckon the others after him. "Come on, it's a fair trip to make in less than seven hours."

Jarokk blinks, not really knowing what to think of the dialog going on and instead just snuggling with Isrir, wishing the other hatchling had better speech skills for small talk.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Marhri frowned, she didn't want to actually harm Hayate at all, and even if she held back, dragon teeth would still probably tear at him a bit. She had herself decided that she probably wouldn't bite him if it came to that, but she said anyways, "I'll do that if Draken does anything..." Sounding somewhat nervous about what she said, since she didn't actually mean it. To lighten the mood for herself, she asked Hayate, "How's his breathing?" Before walking off towards the colony.

Hayate felt the injured hatchling over a few moments and stated, "....steady...for now."

Draken nuzzled Emmae as best he could with his head in that position and stated, "...okay...well let's just go, and I'll keep you as safe as I can..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Emmae nodded, shuffling somewhat under Draken until they start moving, glad they had finally decided to start. She looked dully in front of her, simply looking at the brightness hurt her eyes now.

Tieree didn't seem at all pleased at the joke, activating his armour and trailing behind after them all.

Isrir settled as they began moving, shutting his eyes some.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 am

---

Atteryv would lead the party for several hours in a somewhat apologetic silence, feeling he had made a few rash judgments and let more than one of them down. As the sun starts tipping below the tree line, the entrance to the colony comes into view, the large tunnel obvious even from a fair distance. Stopping here, he turns back to look at the others. "Listen.. Everyone had best be on their best behavior here. Especially you.. Draken.." He dips his head, cooled off somewhat, before continuing, "We'll be lucky if they let us in. Once I tell them that this disease spreads, they'll not put anyone out.. But they will maim or kill you if you harm anyone in a similar manner." His point made, he waits for the chorus of responses indicating he was understood.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:43 am

Draken held the same pose the whole time, wanting to protect Emmae from the sunlight, and not entirely aware that even brightness hurt her at this point, "How are you doing?" He asked her as he licked her gently and nuzzled, trying to keep his neck still blocking the sunlight to her as he did so.

Marhri had conversed with Tieree a lot, and checked on the hatchling with Hayate's help. It had actually awoken now, and seemed dazed, Hayate was taking care of the newly awoken hatchling and Marhri nodded to Atteryv, "Finally up it looks like, you think he's going to be okay?" She noticed he was a lot cool-headed about Draken now and added, "And please...don't make me hurt the human..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 am

Emmae seemed miles away when Atteryv spoke, not responding. She stood for a while with an inaudible purr. She began pressing her head into Draken, and within seconds, she snapped forward, grasping Draken's neck with her fangs before digging in her claws to keep him still. Her eyes were a deep red, and sucking vigorously, a low content growl emanating from her throat. She spread her wings some, and coming from under Draken's wing. She was burning only a little because of the low intensity of the suns rays.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 am

( Wish I could communicate through Skype, and sorry Arakk, about Atteryv not really getting responded to, people will soon...or perhaps not now, cause yeah. But everyone wanted to make sure the trip went well first for my chars. )

( And as for what happened, not just Hestha deciding it, we talked about it a bit, and I said that it could happen if Emmae would lose control, so if you're annoyed by it or anything, don't blame Hes. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

(Thanks Pearion, but I think Arakk hasn't even read my post. Not all night. I'm real sad and depressed Sad )
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next