Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hayate's home (The western hive 3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Hayate cringed slightly at her snout being wet like that and noticed the texture was a bit odd, he would be pondering the texture for a moment and then said, "I...think I see what you mean by sick...will you be okay?" He hugged her snout a moment and then let go. Draken was about to leave only to have his chest pressed against by Emmae, "Wha....umm, hello Emmae?" He smiled and licked her again before chuckling and saying, "You taste good...and a bit like water..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hayate's home (The western hive 3) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 pm

Emmae nodded "Yes, I'm sure I'll be okay." She wiped the water from her snout as soon as she got the chance and tilted her head "Are you okay, Draken?" She nuzzled further into his chest and nodded "Yeah... sorry about being... watery..." She brought her paws around his neck and hugged him tight "I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way, if I have, I never meant to..." She figured she might be the reason he was about to just leave without a word to her.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Draken nuzzled her, his snout against her cold body likely warming it slightly, "Yes...I'm fine, I was just worried I upset you earlier. I didn't mean to be so...err loud, unkind, and distrustful...it's just hard you know? I want to take care of Hayate, and I've never had anyone else to until now...so I don't really know how to take care of you as best as I can. Just....please forgive me." Hayate just watched the two as Draken slowly pulled her into a hug with his wings, "Glad you liked the blood I got, sorry it wasn't dragon blood. Could kill....innocents...if I had to, but I'd rather not..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Emmae nodded "Don't worry about upsetting me. I'm not supposed to have feelings, anyway." She tried chuckling "...Don't worry, I forgive you..." She smiled slightly at the hug, and pulled away at his last comment and nodded "I know exactly what you mean... heh..." She stretched out "I think I need to find and follow Ellairhri again tonight and I have a favour to ask you... I need you to teach me to take off from the ground... because I can't do that yet... never got the chance to learn, and I'm nearly thirty..." she tilted her head questioningly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Draken purred when she said she forgave him and nodded, "Thank you...very much I'm glad that you're willing to forgive me." He licked her and started preening her again before saying, "You...definitely have feelings, don't put yourself down. Just because you're undead? I'm sure Ellairhri has feelings as well..." He nodded and stretched his wings, "I don't think I could fly myself right now, but...I'll teach you the techniques if you want, and....I assume at some point Hayate will want to follow you again..." He added with a sigh.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Emmae smiled "You did nothing but shout, I'm okay with that." She shook her head "I'm only ever meant to have feeling of hatred for everyone else..." She tilted her head "Why couldn't you fly?" She asked curiously before shrugging "Well, it's better than nothing..." She growled when he mentioned Hayate wanting to follow again "No way, I don't want him with me, I better not find he's been following me around again."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Draken chuckled when she asked why he couldn't fly before spreading his wings and showing her the patching job on his injury from Ellairhri. "Good to know you're not really all that thirsty after that though." He nuzzled her again, "And thanks...I did more than shout, I didn't fully trust you like I should have...I made you uneasy because of it, and I didn't realize....just got more distrustful. As for him," He turned and stared at Hayate before saying, "Even if he tries to follow you this time, he'll be staying right here...I'll make sure of that. He told me to get some rest last time....not falling for that again." After this he showed her how to flap her wings to create lift and then said, "Try a running jump with that technique and then straighten your wings out and glide, if you can do that, you're on your way."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Emmae nodded "Oh... yeah... wish I could give you my healing ability..." She sighed, and growled "Enough on the subject. I don't care, and that's final." She smiled and nodded "Good. I'm glad. It's an extra responsibility as well as a favour." She flapped her wings, sending quite a big gust either side, and chuckled "Guess it could be much easier to learn to fly than it would for a normal dragon." She grinned and took a leap, gaining the speed she needed extremely quickly, and was up in the air in a matter of seconds before simply turning around and landing near Draken again "Wow... that was easy!" She chuckled "I'm okay in the air and at landing really. You're a great teacher, despite how little you taught me." She grinned.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Draken smiled, "Don't worry..." He poked at his wing injury without wincing at all, "It'll be fine in a few days, Hayate too..." He watched her fly with ease before chuckling and saying, "Yeah...well...you cheated." He joked before getting more serious and adding, "Although....that's probably how Ellairhri learned it so fast..." He then nodded, "It's not really any extra responsibility..." He commented, "I should have been watching him last night, and it's not too troublesome really. If he tries to get away I just hold him in my mouth for a few minutes and that tends to discourage him for a while." Draken laughs here as well, although it's not entirely clear if this was a joke or not.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:53 am

Emmae smiled "Glad it is healing though" She grinned when he told her she cheated "Still. My skills give me a better advantage, so you call that cheating" She chuckled and nodded "Yeah" She nodded, in contrast to his comment about an extra responsibility before saying "I had to look after him, so it is sort of." She explained then sighed "Well, perhaps not, but it still worries me." She chuckled and nodded "Good plan. Don't tire yourself out trying to stop him following, though, I mean, you should sleep, with him locked good and tight" She chuckled, sure Hayate would try and help whatever held him back.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:24 am

Hayate hugs Emmae, "You take care of yourself Emmae...come back safe, and don't take any unnecessary risks." He petted her snout again, if he could reach it before saying, "Heh, I...want to come with again. Sure I can't Emmae?" Draken sighed and nodded, "Of course you do...anyways I was joking heh. And as for the extra responsibilty, no it's really not, like I said, I was supposed to be watching him anyways. And I can't really lock the doors, only he can, still. I won't let him get up and follow, I'm fine, don't worry about me losing sleep over it."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 am

Emmae curled her head around the human in a hug and gave him an affectionate lick "I will, don't you worry about that, I feel much more ready and confident than before." She chuckled when he asked if he really couldn't come and nodded "I'd feel alot better knowing you are safe here with Draken. She nuzzled into him gently before lifting her head up to nuzzle Draken aswell "Alright then... You two take care too, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened while I was out... anyway, must dash." She left with this, a cool breeze following.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 am

The silver and blue dragon was at the entrance of her lair, or rather Emmae's lair, licking blood off of herself much as Emmae had done earlier. She apparently had already had some form of victim while Emmae was busy, in fact, if Emmae peeked above the ledge she would see a quite mangled and crushed hatchling, it was obvious that she had slammed onto it with her wait to knock it out, and felt like slamming it into a wall to kill it, breaking its neck. There was a gaping hole in its side, which is likely where she extracted the blood from, and its purple scales were stained red in places, it's body twisted in awkward angles from all the impact damage. Ellairhri giggled, "Hmm...a bit annoying I can't go out during the day, but it's still pretty easy to prey on little ones like that at night. Hmm...I suppose I could pay my sister a visit, she might know where Emmae ran off to." Ellairhri's size had grown slightly, and due to the hatchling's small size, it was highly likely she had had more victims than it. She was starting to get close to Draken's size, and her powers must have been much greater than before. Whatever Emmae missed in that one hour had been bad.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

Emmae appeared above the lair, and peeked down when she heard Ellairhri's voice, and shuddered when she saw her. She quickly pulled her head back and pawed the ground silently. She was on a steep slope just above the lair. She sighed, thinking to herself why she hadn't taken more aswell, she was well capable. Even if she was slightly bigger, at this rate, Emmae would be the size of a hatchling compared to Ellairhri. She listened intently as the strange dragon spoke to herself, and frowned, she would go after her sister. Emmae watched closely and readied herself to follow.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3