Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The western hive (1)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The western hive (1) - Page 5 Empty Re: The western hive (1)

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Draken watched her eat, and it had the desired effect, he was already hungry when she started and while she ate, his stomach rumbled a bit. Which caused him to frown, "...Stop that..." He told her, "Just eat your meal..." He growled lowly and then nodded to her question, "Yes...and let me take your lair..." He said it more to give her a good reason to stay than to actually imply he would take the lair, and perhaps his tone helped send that message. "...if I talk you will listen?" He asked.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Emmae still ate it slowly, and curled her tail up to her side "Well, you're welcome to take it, as if i'd stay living in this dump" She said in more of a mumble. She simply nodded to his last question, and stared out over the mountains.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Draken sighed again and told her, "...please stop Emmae. I really didn't mean to do what I did, I would take it back if I could. I just was a little suspicious because of the odd things about you, and I thought you were using me to get into warrior training again...and on top of all that I heard you killed someone. Well, I was being stupid, in every single aspect there. I was being very stupid. I betrayed your trust and, would you please give me another chance? I care about you...I really do."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Emmae growled "As if I want to do training again... especially with the likes of you" She dug her head in the carcass, and ate more viciously, angry. "I've given you one chance, no seconds. You're no different to anyone else, you don't get no special treatment from me. Now, I wish you would leave me alone." She went silent, and finished off the deer, and even began picking at the bones. Something that would last her a week, gone in no more than five minutes.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Draken shakes his head, "I...was no different I suppose. I was finding your abilities odd. I guess everyone does, huh? But, I am not going to judge you for them...besides Emmae. If I really didn't care about you, I would've killed you, right? But I haven't. You think I'm lying? What would I gain from lying about that? And...you don't want to be alone again, do you? So I'm not going to leave you alone." He stared at the remains of the deer and did his best to not show any signs that he was hungry. "Please...Emmae, is there a way I can prove to you again that you can trust me? I can't say that you are wanted enough...I would feel horrible would you be taken from me...okay?" His tone as he said these last few comments was very calm and convincing, it really sounded like he meant what he said there.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Emmae growled deeper, she stood up slowly and swiped the now flaming bones over to where he was and stared at him, her face showing no emotion though, not even angry, but her eyes were bright orange, and piercing at him "You wouldn't believe what I can do!" As she got angrier, the bones seemed to burn stronger. "What do you gain from me? why do you want me? those are the questions I want answers to! It's never as simple as wanting to be friends! there's always something else. So tell me what you want and be done with it" She said, her voice breaking up, she was close to tears, but not quite yet "Please.." She stepped back against the wall, and calmed down somewhat when she recognised the sincerity in his voice. "I...don't know..."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Draken stepped back a bit as the flames grew more intense, surprised before stepping closer, what he gained and what he wanted, he had most of what he wanted already and explained to her very clearly, "The only thing that I could 'gain' from you in the way you're putting it, as if I was using you or something, is food. But if I wanted that, I would have just attacked you while you were resting, wouldn't've I? Or just followed through with my attack when I got angry....so no I don't want you for anything. I just want to be friends and help you not be so alone." He took a very slow step towards her and nodded, trying to keep sincerity in his voice, "I will protect you with my life....you have already done that yourself, why should I not return the favor?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 am

Emmae looked at the floor, and shut her eyes "Or found it amusing to play with your food?" She took a deep breath, and stepped outside, She kept an eye on him though, in case he attacked her or anything. "No-one wants to help me... Why should I believe you any more?" She was beginning to think this wasn't working "We've fought for a long time over this... Why can't you just leave me be?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

Draken sighed and tried approaching Emmae, "Because...I know how you feel. After I finished my training, I alienated myself from everyone...and you've seen yourself that I don't really 'play' with food. If I was 'playing' then why make an exception for you?" He stopped when Emmae asked him if he would just let her be and asked, "Really...is that what you want Emmae?...for me to leave and you to run away from here, and you to be alone again?" He turned to the exit and took a few steps towards it, turning back to observe Emmae's reaction to that.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 am

Emmae stepped back as he approached, and looked to the floor, the bones had burnt out and the two torches at the sides on the lair also burnt out as she sighed "Look, I'm just not used to people like you... being nice, and also being so terrifying at the same time... Please... I don't really want you to leave... You just upset me a bit" She finally admitted. "But I still don't understand why you are nice to me... just because you know how I feel... but I can't spend so much time around someone for so long... I'm just scared... You definitely don't know what it's like... Sorry..."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:39 am

Draken tilted his head to the side, picking out what she had actually meant while saying that was difficult for him. He decided to stop heading for the exit before saying, "...sorry for being scary, I'm trying to be nice for you." He had managed to keep his tone kind...er than before while he spoke, "I...are you saying you trust me again then? And...sorry for saying I know what it's like. Are you sure you can't be around people for too long." He paused when she admitted she was scared, "...I..see, sorry. Should I go for now at least then?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 am

Emmae nodded "Apology accepted, I know... but you are unpredictable" she nodded "Yes. I will trust you again. But one more chance." She stepped back and bowed her head. "You may stay longer... but it wouldn't be wise to stay for longer than one more day." She then went to the edge of the cliff "If there's nothing else?" Her tail was swaying slightly, indicating she was eager for her nights hunt, and to get away.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:10 am

Draken grinned his air of kindness somewhat breaking from the action, "Oh?...unpredictable am I? Yes...I suppose so." After this he did his best to give her the feeling of safety again by frowning calmly and saying, his voice very quiet and smooth, "Thank you for trusting me. I'll do my best not to break it again, but I never should have the first time. It is a great gift for you to trust me again. And...before you go." He took note that she wanted to leave and continued, "Why only one more day?...just wondering if there is a reason."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 am

Emmae nodded. "It's my fault really, I should never have told yu, I should have made it up. She sighed and opened her wings. She took a deep breath and quickly anwered his question, seeming to avoid it "Just believe me. The outcomes could be severe for us both." She said. She looked at him with bright red eyes as a warning "I suppose you are tired. I'll get you something to eat while I'm out. Sleep tight." She said to brighten up the sudden dark mood she had set before jumping off and flying off.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 am

Draken noticed her eye color change and a drop of sweat formed on him due to uneasiness, Gah....." he said as he watched her and then he limped out as she ran out and called, hoping to get word to her before she had left entirely, "No! If you lied to me and I found out later....that would have been worse. I..." He fell silent there, he'd been about to say he might have actually eaten her but instead smiled and called, "Thanks! I am very hungry now!"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 am

Emmae sighed as she jumped, and like before, she dropped like a stone until she had almost reached the ground, and flew off over the mountains.
----
Emmae got back to the entrance just as the sun was coming up. She had spent the whole night hunting. She struggled to keep it together as she got back, having to drag an exceptional amount of food up. She was covered in blood, and stank of it too. She dropped at the entrance, overheated. She called in "Good morning!" She dragged the meat, and herself hopelessly a few more metres before leaving it there, and disappearing into the depths of her lair to her room.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 am

Draken walked out to greet her in the morning, he had got the sleep he missed yesterday while she was out hunting, and his foot was nearly back to normal as well, he could set a considerable amount of weight on it before pain shot through. He watched her disappear and stared after her with a bit of a disappointed look. He had, at least, wanted to congratulate her on a good hunt. He could easily smell the blood on her and knew she must have been hard at work all night. However; he decided to leave her be until she was ready to speak and began voraciously digging into the food she had brought, forcing himself to noteat all of it in case she wanted some to.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:20 am

Emmae dropped to the floor when she was in her room less than five seconds later. She curled up tight for a few seconds before uncurling again and beginning to lick the bright red blood off her pitch black scales, savouring every last bit. After she had finished cleaning herself, she found a nice quiet corner, one with bones built into the wall, creating a spooky, yet cosy place to sleep, scraps of animal furs set on the floor. And hardly worn at all.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 am

Draken continued waiting for her for a while and looked at the food that was not yet eaten, using every ounce of willpower he could bring to keep himself from eating the last remnants of food. He shook his head once to clear his mind and slowly approached Emmae's room, setting foot in the entrance and calling, "Emmae?...you there?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 am

Emmae snorts as she heard him "It's six in the morning. Sleepy time." She faked snoring a few times and shut her eyes. Before opening one and asking "You still here?" If he was."Yes. I am here" she sighed and stretched out her wings, yawning, sitting up to look at him better, the torches flaring up some aswell.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 am

Draken believed she was trying to get some rest when she obviously faked snoring, and perhaps even wanted him to leave but stayed there still until she acknowledged that he and her were there. He looked over at her...odd...bed and slowly walked over, making the ground quake once when he stepped on his bad foot and ruined his slow pace, then looking up at Emmae a bit embarassedly and saying, "Hello...thought you might be cold again, and if what you say is true, I have to leave by tonight, right? Besides...not sleep time for me, I just woke up." After explaining this he sat down slowly and calmly next to her before asking, "You feel safe?" Not wanting to drape a wing over her unless she did.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Emmae lay down properly again and shut her eyes "I'm always cold. And yes. By tonight. Thanks for staying until then though. And... I don't think I can see you again. Ever. Not after this." She sighed "It seems a shame, since you are so nice to me." She yawned "Of course I feel safe. You've cared for me more in these last couple of days the. Both my parents did my whole life." She seemed unusually safe around him, and shifted to lie against him "You been sleeping huh? Can you not just... Sleep s'more?"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Draken lifted his wing for her, and let her press to his side before tilting his head, "What?....why can't you ever see me again? It's not like I'm going to hurt you." He fell quiet as she explained how much he had cared for her and then gently licked and then nuzzled her, noting she was cold again, before saying, "You're welcome...but that just makes me question even more why I can't see you again..." Draken laughed at her last suggestion, "A bit hard to do that when you are not tired at all...but I can lay here, you gave me a good enough meal that I won't have to go out and look for food."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Emmae snuggled up to him and returned the lick and nuzzle "Believe me, it would end up either one or both of us dead. Can't tell you why. Because that would drive me outta this place, and I'd have to pay for another lair with nothing left at all. So don't ask." She yawned and shut her eyes before saying "Sweet nightmares" and falling limp against his side.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Draken took her word for it this time and stated, "Okay...I won't ask. Just want to let you know that this time. No matter what it may have been, I promise I won't react how I did last time...I'm really sorry for that." He then nuzzled her again and said, "But you don't have to tell me, so we won't have to worry about that anyways." He grimaced a bit as she said 'sweet nightmares' finding it a very strange choice of words before saying, "I...sweet nightmares then." Wanting to ask about this whenever Emmae woke up at least.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next