Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Moso!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings from Moso! Empty Greetings from Moso!

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello! I'm SamusRisng, I go by Samus, Pearion, or Pear, usually. My real name, is Joshua. I expect not to be using this much and also, I am a Christian and I have Asperger's syndrome. I like sushi, and sake, and popcorn and ramen and CANDY! Most definitely candy! I also like Metroid, and Pokemon, and Jak and Daxter, and Metal Gear. I like things that are fast, but not cars for some reason. I guess I like seeing things that are alive. I like swimming and tennis and I know Teakwondo and have three blades. There's a bit about me. Nice to meet you all!

Draken Galrot:- Gender: Male; Age: 126; Species: Dragon; Job: Trained Warrior; Skills: Bulk, dragon weapons and magic shielding; Weaknesses: Slow and vulnerable to magic, also dependence on orders for the most part unless pacted one isn't around; Characteristics: Gluttonous, Loyal, Noble, Sarcastic, and Wise; Appearance: Dull looking green scales cover most of his body, he has several spikes along his body and face, but most have been broken in half, leaving jagged stubs. He has pink chest scales, and looks quite fat actually, his belly sagging far past his knees. His tail is very thick and has a lot of protrusions, making it look ( and feel ) painful to be hit with. there is a blue gem protruding from his chest, surrounded by outcropping scales and he has crimson eyes.
Text Color: Olive
Theme: Poacher

Marhri Rehtyer:- Gender: Female; Age: 33; Species: Dragon; Job: Scout and Medic; Skills: Speed, Light healing magic and enhanced eyesight; Weaknesses: Low amount of strength and durability, easily tricked; Characteristics: Quick to anger, Kind, Motherly, and Confident; Appearance: Her main body scales are a sky blue color and they are rough but not to the point that they would cut others, instead of horns or some other kind of dangerous appendage coming from her head, she has a frill that protects the back of her head from assault. Her underbelly scales are a calm, and sandy yellow and her eyes are a verdant shade of green and she has darker blue spikes lining her back and tail, separated by each other by about a foot each.
Text Color: Cyan
Theme: Defend and Escape

Rain Terru:- Gender: Male; Age: 2; Species: Dragon; Job: Slave(?); Skills: Highly Intelligent for age, good at cooking, jumps quite high, natural magical shield that auto-projects when in danger; Weaknesses: Age leads to small size, strength and durability (when shield is down), no battle experience at all, obeys anything said to him from anything that isn't a hatchling smaller than him, oh and he's missing a leg, wing and eye; Characteristics: Playful, Naive, Loyal, Optimistic, Masochistic, Obedient, Energetic; Appearance: Rain has gold scales over most of his body, that shimmer faintly in the sunlight, he has two horns that are part of his eyecrests as well. He has no spikes or other sharp appendage over his entire body besides the horns, and his scales are very smooth. His chest scales are lavender in coloring and he has no teeth, where his eye that is damaged is, the eye is immovable by Rain's own efforts and large claw marks can be seen as scars on his eyelids and visible gashes on his half-open eye. periodically liquid will stream out of the eye and look somewhat like tears even though they are not. His injuries are his right eye, left foreleg and right wing.
Text Color: Gold
Theme: Green Eyed Jealousy Folk

Baurrer Cainwood:- Gender: Male; Age: 27; Species: Wolkin (bipedal wolf more or less); Job: Traveler, Mercenary, Trader, Storyteller; Skills: Many, some of which are great reflexes, wit and tongue, and wolf-like agility (obviously); Weaknesses: Is easily tricked or distracted by woman, tendancy to want to help others in danger will generally lead to him getting injured in their place, he drinks a lot; Characteristics: Flirtatious, Cocky, Friendly, Collected, Logical ; Appearance: Baurrer is covered mostly in long silverish white fur, except for his head, the fur is shortened there, especially around the ears. He tends not to groom himself too regularly, so his fur generally carries the look of being messy and/or dirty. This is compounded by the fact that he wears a brown tunic and blue shorts that press his fur and cause the visible sections to look uncomfortable and even more messy. Under his tunic, if one could see there, the fur is removed in three spots and long scars are left in their place. His right eye is an odd purple shade and his left eye is almost always closed, so it is unknown whether or not it is the same color or a different one. He is also generally seen with a traveling pouch and a belt with weapons on it.
Text Color: Silver
Theme: Faint

Hayate Olgar:- Gender: Male; Age: 22; Species: Human; Job: Soldier, Knight; Skills: Battle training and experience, also great at negotiations and quite familiar with various magical artifacts, owns (so to speak) a big and powerful dragon; Weaknesses: Does not actually have access to magic, so is limited by artifacts' shortcomings, tends to leave self open to tricks in a fight as he offers the challenger a fair battle; Characteristics: Noble, Considerate, Determined, Persevering, Hardy; Appearance: Hayate is almost always seen with his gold finished magical armor, which tends to shine brilliantly in the sunlight. His head is generally exposed however, and looking at that, his face is a bit gaunt, but his her is wild and youthful looking, a tinge of light blonde to white. It sticks up and wanders in every which direction it wishes to. His eyes are both a light blue and also seem to shine like his armor, they share the gold color of his armor as well. Both his ears are exposed, the wild hair seeming to avoid them, and his neck and lower face are generally hidden by an extended collar on the armor that is meant to connect to the helmet that he never wears, the armor itself is bulky, especially in the shoulder area, but he seems not to mind. When not in his armor, though that is not often, he wears a brown sleeveless shirt and white pants, showing the battle training's effects on his arm, some scars and very well defined muscular structure.
Text Color: Mahogany
Theme: Fury Sparks

Ellairhri Rehtyer:- Gender: Female; Age: 27; Species: Vampiric Dragon; Job: N/A; Skills: Unnatural Speed, Unnatural healing rate, and incredibly difficult to kill, as well as all the normal advantages of being a dragon.; Weaknesses: Sunlight, Blood Magic; Characteristics: Bitter about condition, aggressive and ruthless, hatred for Emmae, desire for power. Most of this is due to her change, although she was a bit mean and aggressive before the change as well; Appearance: Her body is deathly thin and quite pale as a result of having all her blood drained, her eyes flicker between colors depending on her thirst for blood and mood, they are naturally green though. Her scales are silver with blue tinges across them and she has a red frill at the back of her head that looks somewhat odd against the rest of her scales. Her chest and belly scales are also red. She has grown quite large compared to Emmae as she has taken much more blood for herself.
Text Color: Crimson
Theme: Necrofantasia Rock

Megan Farthro:- Gender: Female; Age: 36; Species: Elf; Job: Dancer, Warrior; Skills: Dancing, Magical Resistance, training in pole arms (especially naginatas.), Can understand and speak to some animals; Weaknesses: Her sight is actually pitifully bad in the dark, despite being an elf, she is also frail if hit and in return for her magic resistance, her magic abilities have been dulled; Characteristics: Elegant, collected, stealthy, slightly enigmatic and friendly; Appearance: This elf has purple eyes, not exactly purple though, it's very light, almost white, lavender would be a better description. Her hair is red, and behind her ears it was cut very short, however; in the front, it hung below her shoulders. Her bangs were cut just above her eyes. She carried a blade attached to a long pole, the pole is blue with red flowers painted across it, along with vines and braches that were painted a light green. Her clothes are a long pink robe with a white shirt underneath and a blue cloth covering her legs, the robe is covered in white flowers of the same pattern as the one on the blade.
Text Color: Slate Blue
Theme: Princess Amagi

Last edited by SamusRisng on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 12 times in total
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Moso! Empty Re: Greetings from Moso!

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Hello Pearion, welcome to the land of Elesee my good friend. Very Happy

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks ^^ Of course I'd join you Hes. I mean err...what do you want me to call you here?
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:44 am

Call me what you will^^, it makes no difference.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum