Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunning in the swamp (1)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sunning in the swamp (1) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunning in the swamp (1)

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am

Marhri nods slowly, as if unsure, "A...bit, I can't really use it that well, but it will perhaps dull the pain at least..." She watches Isrir's reaction and smiles, "Yes...seems to be working. And thank you Atteryv. You were a great help, I don't see why you were worried about...whatever you were. You did nothing wrong." She nuzzles him for a very short amount of time, barely a second and then says, "Hmm...if you would like to stay here and rest for now, that's okay with me...besides, could use some help keeping the girls from seeing this one's condition." She padded over to Isrir and curled around him to comfort him before saying, "Hey...how you doing little guy?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am

Atteryv grimaces, but nods agreeably. "I'll stay until they're all asleep... Then I'd like to go back to my lair, if that's alright with you... I'm going to go find the other two, he's probably not ready to forgive me yet.." He sighs and starts to wander off in search of the other two hatchlings, head hung guiltily low. He would, finding them and making sure both were outside of the room, curl up and block the entrance, frowning severely to make clear that he would be rather unappreciative of any attempts to get past him. "You can't see him, you two.. Not only does he look bad, but you two might reinfect him.. Why don't you go wash, and if he's any better when you get back, I'll take you in one at a time." He doesn't lie very convincingly, but hopes it is enough to divert the two female hatchlings to cleaning themselves.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 am

Isrir managed to get a smile out, and even a short purr as Marhri curled around him. He would paw at her gently after sneezing, then snivelled, burying his head in his paws. He thought for a moment, and opened his maw before shutting it again, letting out the smallest of chirps, before turning around to see if he could see Atteryv, and would whine if he couldn't. He understood that it was all for the best.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 am

The hatchling by the name of Renee would huff and complain about having to go wash up, she licked her scales a bit to give the appearance of cleaning herself and then stuck her tongue out at Atteryv. On the other hand, the one named Sallie also seemed to ignore his advice but in a different way, she ran over and climbed onto his back, laughing gleefully and saying, "What's your name big and blue?"

In the other room Marhri pressed her snout against him gently after he pawed at her, but didn't nuzzle, she didn't want to agitate his burns any more. She purred gently to help comfort him and giggled slightly at his chirp. She was able to recognize that he was looking for Atteryv and upon his whine, she turned her head to the entrance and called, "Atteryv! Can you come in here? I think the little one misses you."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 am

Atteryv rolls slightly as Sallie climbs up on his back, standing and gently tipping her off when Marhri calls for him. Wandering over to blink at the hatchling, he asks, "You're not mad at me anymore, then? That's nice." Realizing he has let the other hatchlings in, he moves to Isrir's other side that is protected only slightly by Marhri's tail, settling down and presenting a barrier with his body as he lowers his head to sniff at him. "Smells like I got it all.. If you can manage to wash regularly until the scales are back, you'll be okay." He smiles reassuringly down at the hatchling, then looks up to Marhri. "You'll watch him until then, right?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:29 am

Isrir rested his head down with a quiet sigh. He was, as anyone would be, sick and tired of his illnesses and even the attention the two young dragonesses seemed to be giving him, be it curiousness or worry. He looks up at Atteryv, and reached out to touch his snout when he sniffed. He frowned slightly and tried getting over to him. He managed to roll over to him, and stretch his neck enough to nuzzle him in apology of being a nuisance as he treated him.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

Marhri turned her head as the two female hatchlings ran into the room and chuckled slightly as Renee jumped onto her and tugged at her frill while Sallie clambered over Atteryv's back and attempted to swing from one of his horns. She looked down at Isrir and watched him attempt to apologize to Atteryv before smiling, "See that Atteryv...he doesn't hate you at all...like I said, you didn't do anything wrong, and..." She giggled again as Renee yanked her head back a bit, and Sallie continued clambering over Atteryv. She then batted Renee down to her side with one wing and hugged onto her with the other before saying, "Aren't they precious?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 am

Atteryv frowns and gently shakes Sallie off of his horn. He jumps slightly when he is nuzzled, responding after a few moments with an affectionate nudge, before pulling back with an expression of horror. He stands and takes a few steps back, shaking slightly. "M-marhri.. I think I should go.." He looks at Isrir warily, absolutely terrified by his almost automatic reaction to the nuzzle. "I'm sorry, little one.. I don't want to do anything we'd both regret.." He looks down at his paws, still waiting for a reaction from each of them.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Isrir watched the other two hatchlings, and his mood went down again. He was disappointed that he doesn't get to play. That he can't play. He purred though at the nudge and was about to grab onto his muzzle, but when he walked away, he stared at him, and his lip began to quiver, before turning his head to Marhri and holding his forelegs out with a sniffle.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Marhri laughs at Atteryv's reaction to Sallie and when she lands, Sallie attempts to approach Isrir, at which point, Marhri nudges her slightly away and says, "Sorry Sallie, you cannot talk with him still...he is...a little sick." Sallie looks at the burns in shock for a bit and Marhri notices what she's staring at before frowning worriedly and nudging her away again, "Go play with your sister..." She says as she lifts her wing to release Renee. She then frowns as Atteryv pulls away from Isrir, and explains his desire to leave before looking at Isrir's reaction and whining slightly herself, then growling at Atteryv and latching onto his neck with her teeth, attempting to pull him back down, if she was successful she would release and say, " 'Ey! Don't think you're going anywhere until this little one is asleep."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Atteryv winces as he is bitten, and tamely allows himself to be pulled back down. Now feeling bad about Isrir's reaction to his attempt at leaving, he reaches out his front paws to gently pull the hatchling over to him, looking up at Marhri apologetically. "I'm sorry, both of you.. I guess as long as I don't take it to far, I'll be alright.." With this, he warmly snuggles around Isrir with a calming purr. I'm sorry for trying to leave you, particularly, little one... I know the feeling." He frowns and pushes back memories of his parents that threaten to upset him as he cuddles the hatchling, keeping calm for his sake.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Isrir smiled and reached out for Sallie, having not been able to make contact with many people scince he had been here. And growled as she is nudged way from him, and reaches again, only to fall on his chest. He sulkily pulled his paws in. He contracted smaller as he watched Marhri bite Atteryv and frowned, feeling as of it was his fault all this was happening. He tried backing against the wall, but willingly snuggled to Atteryv purring and gently rubbing his cheek against him, snivelling still. He clears his throat, which takes quite a few seconds, and gets out the quietest and slightly squeaky voice "Thanks" He wished he could say more, but that was effort enough.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Marhri shook her head, "I promised, I'd stop you if you took it too far Atteryv, don't worry." She watched Sallie try to cautiously sneak back around and nudged her away again before watching Renee speak with her for a moment and then watching them head back out of the room together, "I hope he'll be able to play with them soon." She shakes her head and comments, "No!...I'm sure he'll be able to play with them soon. Thank you for the help Atteryv." She smiles as she watches Isrir snuggle with Atteryv, not thinking that he was going 'too far' yet. And then her eyes widen and her jaw hangs slightly open when he speaks. She stares in shock for a while before looking between Atteryv and Isrir for a few moments and saying, "...that's the most he's said since he's been here."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Atteryv smiles slightly as the hatchling snuggles with him, blinking in surprise when he speaks and looking dumbfounded when Marhri confirms this is the first time he has done so. "You're welcome for whichever thing you're thanking me for... Especially the treatment, I just feel bad that it hurt you." He churrs and affectionately pulls Isrir as close as he can in a hug without putting too much pressure on his burns, nuzzling one of his few remaining patches of scales. If Marhri moved to stop him, he would lift his head and shake it once to reassure her, saying, "I'm not going to do anything to him." He would then look back to the hatchling, smiling faintly. "Don't think I have to worry about that... Little one, I've decided I'll stay, if you want to rest now I'll be right here with you." If the hatchling began to settle down, he would smile up at Marhri calmly, even as he protectively curled around Isrir. "He's too young for me to even think about that... Seems silly, now, that I was so worried. This little one needs a home, and a caretaker..." He looks down to Isrir and continues, mostly to him, "If he wanted, we could talk about that when he feels better... You said you send hatchlings on their way, but," he nudges Isrir, now speaking solely to him, "Little one, if you want, after you know a bit more about me and feel a bit better, you can come live with me. I.. Didn't have good parents, they sent me away. Whatever the reason yours are missing from your life, I would be happy to watch over you and prove my own parents wrong."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 am

Isrir sighed and curled really small, bored now. He listened to Atteryv intently, and licked his snout whenever it got near. He nodded to show he understood everything that was said, awkwardly stretching his wings and letting out a high pitched murr as he tucked his head in his paws.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 am

Marhri opens her maw as if she has the intention to gently bite him as a reminder before hearing his words and nodding, "If you're sure. And I'm glad the child seems to like you, a lot. I don't have enough resources to take care of hatchlings indefinitely...obviously, so I will definitely send him to you if you wish when I can't take care of him anymore, I'm sure he would like that anyways. Wouldn't you little one?" She gently nuzzled, also trying to avoid his burnt patches. Watching his reaction to Atteryv, she smiled again. She figured that was enough of an answer and stood before stepping back slightly to give the two more space to bond, though staying close enough to watch them, despite Atteryv's assurance.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Atteryv happily snuggles the hatchling, nodding agreeably at Marhri's words. "I'm glad he likes me, too... I'd feel bad if he was left out on his own again. You'll have to watch him until he is better though, my lair isn't clean at the moment... But I want to talk to him before planning anything." He looks down to Isrir, smiling. "Sound good to you? We can both get some rest, before you decide." As Marhri approaches and nuzzles the hatchling, he gives her a grateful lick on the neck. "Thank you, Marhri. I'm happy I was able to help this little one.. And I'll be even happier if he will stay with me, after he knows a few things... Company would be nice, and it would lighten my heart some to know he's not getting sick again just as soon as he's out of sight." He yawns quietly, then shifts to a more comfortable sleeping position, awkwardly adjusting to having so much of a smaller body next to his own, something he was clearly unused to. Eventually figuring it out, he rests his head on his paws with a quiet rumble of contentment, draping his wing over Isrir gently to shield him from any drafts and nodding slightly to Marhri. "I'm going to sleep now.. I'm pretty sure he won't be far behind. Why don't you see to the girls?" He would close his eyes and doze off if all seemed well, particularly quickly if the hatchling was still and seemed comfortable with the position he was in; if Isrir seemed uncomfortable, he would wait for him to adjust himself before trying to sleep.

--

Atteryv would sleep peacefully, almost unconsciously wary of rolling over onto Isrir. When he woke, he would wiggle slightly at the unfamiliar feeling of the hatchling under his wing, likely waking him. Remembering the events of the night before, he would pull his wing back to check his condition, gently replacing it to look around for Marhri if the he seemed to be healing well. "Marhri? You here?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:25 am

Isrir yawned and reached out to Marhri's snout, intending to grab it and nip at it playfully, smiling shortly after, pulling away to cuddle back up to Atteryv, nodding to him. He carefully gets into a comfortable position after letting out a small cough, shaking as if to get rid of the shiver that comes after, before finding a warm spot along Atteryv's side and lying against it.
----
Isrir indeed woke up after Atteryv wiggled, the simplest touch would have woken him. He smiled up at Atteryv when he checked under his wing and grabbed it when he replaced it, nipping at it.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 am

Marhri smiled and moved her snout closer so that Isrir could nip it. She held it there for him for a few moments before giggling and pulling back, "Yes...he likes you a lot." She simply commented before standing up and leaving the two alone.
---
Marhri came in with the two female hatchlings following close behind. She was a bit far for the voices to be clear, but it seemed like Sallie was begging to go and see Isrir today. Marhri playfully shoved her back a bit and commented, "We'll see...be patient." Before walking up to Atteryv and saying, "How is he this morning...and you know. I don't know the young one's name yet. Perhaps he'll tell you...or maybe you can make one for him if he doesn't have it."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 am

Atteryv smiles as Marhri and the other hatchlings come in, addressing Sallie's desire to see Isrir first. "Sallie, if he wants to see you, I'll let him, how about that?" Afterwards, he looks to Marhri with a chuckle. "I think he's feeling better, from the way he's going after my wing, and his burns are healing quickly. He should be better in a week... Though we need to wash him this morning." At her second comment, he nods and lifts his wing again, careful to pull it away only when the hatchling has a loosened grip on it. "She has a point little one.. What's your name? You seem like you should be up to talking again, if you can chew on my wing." He raises an eyeridge in an expression of mock-scolding, but offsets it with a playful, "For that matter, how do I taste?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 am

Isrir let go of Atteryv's wing as soon as he heard Marhri's voice, and tried scrambling from under the huge barrier, though quite easily failing, He wagged his tail as it was lifted though and he beamed at Marhri, looking comfortably spread out on the floor. He looked between the two and sat up slowly. He leaned his head forward and said, more clearly than the 'Thanks' Earlier "Issrir", Rolling the 'R's a little. He purred and shrugged his wings up near his face cosily, with a slight guilty look on his face, and simply chirped in response to how he tasted.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:09 am

The red and white hatchling bounded up to Isrir and leapt at him giggling before being grabbed out of mid-air by Marhri.

Marhri set Sallie back down gently and commented, "Careful there Sallie...he's still sensetive, leaping on him like that would cause him a large amount of pain, can you be more careful please?" She nuzzled Sallie and slowly padded to where she could keep a bit eye on them and then looked down at Isrir and laughed, "You're better at getting him to speak than I am Atteryv...and it is nice to finally meet you Isrir. This is Sallie. She's been wanting to play with you since she got here, but I couldn't let her until now." As her name was mentioned, Sallie ran over to Isrir and nudged the side of his head playfully before crouching low and wagging her tail. In the distance, Renee watched the two with a faint smile. "Seems like everyone is getting along..." Marhri said happily before nuzzling Atteryv and smiling, "Thank you...very much...for all the help. I appreciate it. Maybe you can lend a hand again sometime?" She then laughed and suggested, a bit jokingly, "Or maybe just do all my hunting for me, since I'm bad at it."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 am

Atteryv smiles pleasantly throughout these events until Isrir speaks, then giving a pleasantly surprised grin. "Hello then, Isrir! We'll chat in a bit, once everyone calms down some, I think." He raises an eyeridge at the chirp, chuckling and shaking his head slowly. "I guess that means I'm delicious, then." When Marhri nuzzles him, he accommodatingly returns the gesture, then shrugs. "You needed the help, so I gave it.. And I can help with a bit of hunting, I guess, but you'll have to fetch the meat from my lair." He smiles at her for a moment before turning to watch Sallie carefully, also warning her, "Careful! He's softer than a two-legger right now, and he's burnt."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 am

Isrir covered his head with his wings as Sallie pounced, slightly afraid, then stumbles backwards after everything was safe, and growling, though it didn't seem a growl to warn her off, but more in annoyance. Then snapped at her playfully when she nudged his head, opening his wings slightly, smiling all the while, but keeping at least one part of his body touching Atteryv's for support and comfort.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 am

Sallie nudged Isrir again and growled playfully in response to his growl of agitation. She then looked between Marhri and Atteryv before pouting and saying, "Why can't I ever play with him though? I get to play with Renee all day."

Marhri sighed and rubbed between her snout, she doubted it would be easy to explain if Sallie hadn't understood Atteryv's explination and shrugged, "It's...he's still hurt, even if he's not sick. You'll have to be careful around him until its back, but you've played with two legged ones before, right? Just be gentle, like then."

Sallie argued about the games she wanted to play not being gentle for a while before looking at Isrir and frowning. She sniffed him for a moment and then smiled again and sighed before saying, "Fine...you win. Also, I never got big black and blue guy's name." She nudged Isrir gently to show that she was ready to play without hurting him.

Smiled at Atteryv and nuzzled him again, "Thank you, I'm sure I can make it to your lair, it's not that far. Assuming I don't run into any gators on the way, but you keep that taken care of near your lair I'm sure."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next