Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasta's respite rooms

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rasta's respite rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: Rasta's respite rooms

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 am

Seya purrs and affectionately licks Rasta's shoulder, smiling up at him afterwards. "You're welcome.. You deserve to be thought well of, you're a good drake, Rasta." At his comment about death not being too far away, she blinks and looks down at her paws, suddenly tensing and seeming to be quite upset over something. She listens on, though, and tries to force herself to smile, nodding with said mangled expression on her face as he finishes. "T-thank you.. But.. You're not serious about dieing soon, are you?" She buries her head in her paws, crushed by the thought that this wonderful old drake who had been so kind to her might be gone soon. "If you're serious, I'm going to find some way to stop it. Dragons used to live thousands of years, right? There must be some way you can, too," she says shakily, holding out hope.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 am

Rasta smiled, noticing Seya's confidence in him, and nudged her gently "alright, stop with the talk about me" He chuckled, and frowned as she seemed to get upset "what? Urr..." He pauses and lowers his head sadly "Well it certainly feels it. being here for over eighty years on deer and water, reading books and lazing around, isn't the best lifestyle to have chosen if I wanted to live long... but it would be at least another few years... believe me, I don't reckon I could take much more anyway... sorry, I didn't know you even liked me so much as this..." He sighed "Yes, they did, but I've never heard that you could actually do that. You know, I've never really thought of it myself... I reckon you could at least look into it... but don't be upset..." He shut his eyes and turned his head away sadly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 am

Seya looks over at Rasta, a look of determination settling across her features. "I'll find a way to keep you alive, Rasta.. And I'll try to make life more worthwhile for you, somehow." She stands and hugs him tightly, nuzzling into his neck. "Not only do you deserve to live, but I can't let you die... Not like he did, anyways, slowly wasting away..." From the distant look in her eyes, it would be obvious she was referring to the human who had taken her in as a hatchling. "I'll look into it, then. There are a few dragon scholars in the colonies who regularly ask me to carry messages between them. At least a few of them have probably already discovered that secret, if not sought it out. I'll just... I'll figure something out." She seems to be on the verge of tears, continuing to hug Rasta's neck tightly.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:17 am

Rasta nodded, and smiled "I don't want you to try anything... find something if you wish, but don't do anything else, after that, it is up to me to make my life worthwhile. It's only since today that I found a proper reason to live." He smiled and gently hugged her a little with his wing "I won't die like that if you don't want me to... I will find myself a job and things, if you don't find anything... But don't try too hard, I don't want you to do anything remotely hard for me." He tried to comfort her any way he can "I promise you I will try harder not to make my life any worse, alright?" He hugged her gently.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 am

Seya listens to him quietly, still hugging him when he's finished speaking. "If I can, I'm going to give you a longer life to live. But.. I don't want it to be a curse. I want you to live a long, happy life like you deserve... And as for trying, I will try hard. I can promise I won't take any big risks, but I'll do everything I can to find a way to keep you alive... You just keep living, and be happy. I'll take care of the rest." She slowly releases the hug as she speaks, and her voice becomes more confident, her last statement an ultimatum; she would succeed. There was no alternative in her mind, nor doubt that she could succeed where so many others had failed or given up. "Rasta, the world needs drakes like you to last. I'll find whatever it was that kept the dragons of old alive, and you'll have it... Then I'll find some way for you to be happy, regardless of your past, or how the present has been treating you. Alright?" She smiles at him again, her determination to save him allowing her to make it heartfelt.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 am

Rasta smiled "Thank you Seya... It means alot that you are going to help me sort out my life... but I need to return the favour somehow... What do you want from me?" He looked at her waiting for an answer "I don't like to have someone help me without returning help." He hugged her a little tighter "I don't know what to say... You are really going to do all of this? For some stranger you found on your travels?" He shook his head "You're so kind... I could spread the word of what a charming dragoness you are... unless you still really care about your vicious 'reputation' among your clients?" He hoped that somehow he could repay her.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Seya would be visibly happier after her promise to help Rasta, shaking her head at his wish to return the favor. "I want you to stay kind, like you are to me... That's all I want, for now." When he says what he does about doing such a thing for a stranger she had met on her travels, she snorts and grins, trying to lighten the mood. "The humans have a saying for what you're doing; it goes, 'The pot calling the kettle black', or something to that effect. You feed and give shelter to every stranger who you come into contact with, Rasta. That's part of why I would do this for you... The other part is, you remind me of him. Helping you.. It would help me with my past, to a degree." When he mentions spreading the word about her, she chuckles and rolls her eyes. "I don't mind being thought of as good... My reputation has more to do with not being party to anything bad, and making those who would involve me in such things pay for it... But please, don't say so to any drakes. Remarkably enough, there seem to be an endless supply of those trailing around me whenever I go into heat... I wouldn't appreciate more." She looks at him for a few moments, realizing how he must feel in light of all of this. "You can repay me by not dying in the meantime." She smiles at him again, and a perceptive observer could tell that she was happy with the thought of helping Rasta, thoughts of the past aside. "Does that sound alright? Because nothing would be worse than finding this.. Thing, whatever it is, and coming back here to find you dead."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Rasta smiled "Alright. I can do that for you. After all this time I don't think I ever could be anything less than nice." He shrugged "Well, maybe that's true but I... Never mind..." He decided not to argue, he probably couldn't even find a good reason anyway. He tilted his head "Your human friend? I remind you of him?" He smiled, glad he could help even further "Well, I'm just glad you are happy now. Well If you ever want me to, I could put in a good word when anyone's looking for someone to send something somewhere." He chuckled "That's the best I could do, really." He raises an eyeridge and chuckled, rolling his eyes at the thought "Ah, young drakes... I understand, yes... don't worry, I won't" He chuckled when she told him not to die "I promise I won't die in the meantime... and I will get out more, try and get some of my life back, rather than lazing about and reading all the time. That would be fine." He smiled softly.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:12 am

Seya smiles back, nodding contentedly as he asserts that he'd have a difficult time being any less kind. She chuckles when he fails to come up with an argument to her metaphor, and listens to him, nodding when he mentions her human 'friend'. "Yes.. He was a bit more than a friend. He took care of me, as best he could. If he hadn't found me, I would have starved in the arctic... I suppose he was more or less something of a grandfather to me. He bought me food with what coin he had, always kept a warm fire for me to warm up by... You remind me of him, amazingly selfless like you are... So if I can keep you around, I'll be happy." She smiles back at him, nodding when he mentions putting a word in. "Yes, that would be nice. Those who know me as a courier know that I'm the fastest there is. You could mention that." She grimaces when he mentions young drakes, nodding. "I've only ever met one who wasn't after that. Hmph, completely unattracted, he claimed. You know... That might not be a bad place to start. He complained about his elders being too old and set in their ways, too.. If any of those are still alive, it's a place to start." At his promise not to die, she smiles. "Good. I'll go talk to Atteryv, and find those elders he talked about. If that's a dead end, I'll look for the western hive again... If the Ancient we are looking for is there, that would explain why the knowledge isn't more widespread. It's.. Secluded, I suppose."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:34 am

Rasta nodded "Of course he was... you know, I'm glad he found you... because if not, I wouldn't be having this conversation" He smiled "He seems like a nice person... I remind you of him, eh? Well... I would certainly love to be around to help and comfort you whenever you wish, I would hate to leave you alone again. He nodded "Well, yes... Good thinking, Seya." He smiled and nodded "Ah yes, the western hive, it's on a huge island. Most dragons born there never leave. So that would definitely explain it. I've never been there either, which would explain why I have no books on the subject" He takes a deep breath and nuzzles her gently "Thank you so much. I would so appreciate it if you could find the secret."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:13 am

Seya smiles, nodding as his words bring back happier memories of the past and nodding when he notes that the man who had taken her in 'seemed like a nice person'. "Nice, yes.. Selfless and kind, just like you." She stretches as he complements her thought process, nodding as he points out the merit of checking with the western hive. "I'll go to the hive first then, that will be more work than getting Atteryv to talk... If you catch him between hunts, that's about all the he does.. Though not so young and talkitive anymore, maybe.. I met him about six years ago, and he was already mature for his age. Could be that we visit him- And yes, I'm taking you, so be ready for travel- and he's become withdrawn and secretive as those island dwellers. With the kind of persecution drakes like him get, it wouldn't be strange." She chuckles, smiling in good humor until the nuzzle, which she blinks at then returns, gently wrapping her forelegs around his neck in a hug. "You're welcome. If anyone deserves it, you do... And I guess I'm being selfish, a bit. I'm only doing it because I would miss you..." Quite unusually for her, she would hold the hug until he tried to pull away, instead of hurriedly ending it herself, but when he did, she would uneventfully let her paws fall to the floor and start to leave, adjusting her pouches carefully and turning to smile at him. "I'll be going now, then... I should be back in two weeks or so, time for me to visit the hive and rest after the flights there and back. Then we'll go see Atteryv, if I haven't found anything." She would grin playfully before walking outside and taking off, shouting, "I'm going to drag you out of your lair in two weeks, regardless. Be ready!"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 am

Rasta smiled and nodded "Good plan, I'm sure there could be at least someone there who would know of something." He smiled and nodded "Unfortunately, that's most likely. I'm sorry that you have to make such a journey." He groaned "Do I have to go?" Faking moaning. He chuckled "Alright, I'll go then." He grinned which fades to a soft smile when she hugged him, hugging back gently. He chuckled about her being selfish "Don't say that. You are doing what's best for you. That isn't the meaning of selfish. Even if you were being selfish, you have never been so before, obviously. So there would be no problem." He held the hug for a few minutes before gently releasing her and standing up himself. He would slowly lift his wing from her, and stretch it out before bringing it to his side. "See you young Seya" He smiled, chuckling at her last words. He flapped his wings happily, lifting his front paws from the ground and calling out to her "Fine!" He beamed to her before landing his paws back down and waving to her with a wing.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

----
Seya would return about sixteen days later, her trip fruitless. As she skillfully swooped into Rasta's lair, folding her wings and gently landing with split-second precision, she would call, "Rasta? I'm back, you'd better be ready to go!" If there was not a response, or indeed if Rasta took more than ten seconds to respond, she would pad towards his room with rapid pawsteps, continuing, "There was nothing on the island, so we're going to see Atteryv."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 am

Rasta jumped when he heard the voice, smiling. He put the book he was reading down and walked out of his room before flapping his wings once and landing at the top of the huge hall, walking his way up to the entrance. Upon seeing Seya, he smiled and walked up to her "I'm ready... Let's see if my wings will take me further than a mile or so" He chuckled "Alright then. Let's hope this next trip gives us the information we need" He smiled
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 am

Seya would smile as she spotted Rasta, nodding to him. "I'm sure they will, just stretch first." She shakes herself, grimacing briefly. "The western hive.. Noone would speak to me, aside to warn me to fly as fast as I could away from the monster... I didn't buy into it at first, but.. They sent me to the training ground.. Dead, empty.. Something, something utterly evil... It had killed everyone there. The hatchlings, the instructors.. Noone was spared. It was horrible... There were sounds of fighting from a lair nearby, but.. I flew, like I had been advised." She shudders, pressing her head into Rasta's chest as though that would banish the horrible images; to some degree, it seems to work, and she slowly composes herself again. "T-this next trip.. Is about as likely to succeed as the last one. Without the deaths, hopefully... We're going on one drake's word that the leader of his old settlement is a thousand years old, or thereabouts.. An Ancient if I've heard of one. We'll have to ask Atteryv to take us though... It's apparently not too visible from the air." She frowns, remembering that Rasta was very clearly a drake, and a kind one at that. "Just... A warning, before we even start getting ready to leave... Atteryv truly isn't attracted to females.. He was also kicked out of his settlement before, more or less, because he wouldn't stop pouncing the other drakes his age... Made them uncomfortable, I guess. Also, I don't think he much cares about age.. So be careful how you act with him, and if he makes you uncomfortable... Just gently push him away and don't bring it up, okay? He's a friend, of sorts." She sighs and shakes her head, figuring she was about to be asked to explain more about someone she honestly didn't know too well.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:41 am

Rasta nodded with a chuckle, stretching out his wings and legs smiling. When she told him about the scene she saw, he hugged her closer to him with a paw and saying softly "I'm sorry to hear that you had to see all that... I wonder what's going on there... I was always told they were peaceful over there." He frowned and nuzzled her gently "That is nothing that one so young should witness, well, nothing anyone should witness... I'm sorry..." He sighed and nodded "Hopefully, let's hope this drake it right then, or it would be another wasted trip..." He nodded "I see... don't worry, I'm sure he'll be put off by something about me... I apparently smell, and I'm not the most attractive drake in the world, either" He chuckled then shook his head, tutting "Why would someone throw someone out for that? ...Why are some people so mean?" He frowned and shook his head "Oh, I won't feel uncomfortable, I've met someone like that before." He smiled "This should be a nice trip though, haven't been very far from here for over seventy years" He chuckled and got ready to leave.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 am

Seya would snuggle into the hug, shaking her head. "I've seen battlefields, all sorts of things for that matter.. I'm no stranger to violence... But... What kind of monster kills the hatchlings? The ones too young to even defend themselves? I just.. It scared me beyond words, to see what it left in its wake.. I ran and hid, Rasta." She raises her forelegs around Rasta's neck to pull herself closer, shivering again until she is nuzzled. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. You're.. Helping, a lot. I feel a little better already.." She even manages a smile as Rasta starts speaking of the trip. "Last time I saw him, he said the oldest elder in his settlement was nine-hundred and forty-six years old.. Didn't sound made up, and I don't think he has an untruthful bone in his body. Heh.." At his reassuring plea for her not to worry, she nods. "I guess you -do- smell, a little.. But it's a nice, earthy smell. You smell exactly like you look... A nice old drake who spends a lot of time in his lair, buried in books. Not a bad smell at all," she compliments, finishing, "And looks aren't everything.. Though yes, I suppose as long as you're not overly friendly, he shouldn't try anything." She listens as he questions why Atteryv was thrown out, marveling at his accepting and caring nature as it shines through. "Everyone is mean, somehow.. Though I've got my doubts about you. Even Eldyn, who's normally nice, fears drakes like Atteryv as most fear arch-demons... If you ask me, they were raised not to give certain people even a half-chance... That's one good thing that came from my horrid childhood, I suppose. I'm one of maybe three Atteryv can properly consider a friend, hmm..." She nods when he mentions he wouldn't be uncomfortable, smiling faintly. "Good, I know it hurt him when the drake I was with at the time- just helping carry a package, mind- growled at him like he did. He went off, and I stayed to talk with him." She smiles at Rasta's enthusiasm for the trip, releasing him from the hug at last, feeling a sight better about the trauma she had been through already. "It will be a good trip... And it will be further than you've gone before, I'd guess... You ready?" She stretches her wings and checks her legs and belly for loose or shed scales, looking to Rasta and advising him, "You'll want to put tar or something over any exposed skin, and if you have soft paw pads you might want gloves.." With this, she opens her pack to get her own 'gloves' out, one for each paw, explaining at last, "The swamp is full of leeches, and in some spots there are things called 'split leeches', they split in two and keep on sucking when they're full.. Horrid."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 am

Rasta nodded "Yeah..." He shook his head sadly and muttered "I don't know... it sickens me to think anyone would do anything like that... Don't worry now though... Bad things come to bad people. Justice always catches up to them in the end... even if many people die until it does... Please don't think about it any more, I know it's not my fault... but I feel bad that you had to see that..." He smiled briefly when she said he was helping and licked her cheek, something he never does, hoping it would calm her down a bit more. He raised an eyeridge when she explains the age of this elder "Wow... that's extremely old... you don't want me to live that long... do you?" He chuckled, indicating he was joking "I'd do anything to help you feel you had someone to lean on, Seya." He chuckled when she admitted he smelt and grinned "Whatever you say to make me feel better, I know I still smell." He nodded "I'm alwas friendly, I'll try not to be too nice then." He tilted his head "Oh I've been mean before, like I told you, I was a little rascal when I was young." He nodded "I actually pity the people who discriminate... or just don't like other races and genders, because they miss out on a lot of friends and happiness." He listened to her little story about Atteryv and shook his head slowly "That was unthoughtful of that drake to growl at him... and very thoughtful of you to stay and talk with him." He smiled and nodded "Yes, I'm ready. And don't worry about me in the swamp, been there before I think... And my scales are thick and heavy, I doubt anything in the swamp... the mainland swamp... right? that other one I've read is evil" He chuckled "The plants are apparently carnivorous as well as the animals there..." He opened his wings and nodded "All set to go my friend."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 am

Seya smiles as he tries to make her feel better, rewarding the lick with an equally rare blush. "Thank you Rasta.. And really, I'll get over it... Just saddens me to see one dead hatchling, and there were.. A lot of them." She thinks a moment, a bit distracted by the lick, but at his question she appears mortified and nods vigorously. "Of course I want you to live that long! And I want to live that long, too..." She seems about to say more, but merely blinks and listens on, her blush briefly darkening to a visible pink. "You're so kind... I meant what I said the other day, too. I don't just want you to live longer.. I want you to be happy in that time." She smiles at his comment about his smell, shaking her head slowly in good humor. "I like it," she ventures, shrugging nonchalantly even as her blush reveals itself again. "And yes, probably best that you don't do anything he could take wrong." She nods as he reminds her of his past, shrugging again. "You're completely nice now though.. About everything, it seems." She nods as he goes replies to her story about Atteryv. "He was a nice enough drake, not often I get to chat with one of those who isn't interested in me just because I'm a dragoness, hmm... I imagine the other drake still has scars on his chest from where I set him straight.. So to speak." She chuckles at this and listens further, stretching her wings when he finishes. "Good, good. Yes, we're headed to the mainland swamp, I wouldn't touch that other one with a ten foot pole.." She shakes her head and walks outside, nodding to Rasta to follow. "Off we go," she shouts, launching herself in the air and circling until Rasta catches up, before speeding off towards the swamp, circling back for the older dragon whenever she gets too far ahead.

--

Seya would land them in a quiet clearing in the swamp, near a large, flat sunning rock and a well-rounded hole in the side of the central hill. Waiting for Rasta, she would grin, saying, "This is it," before wandering over to the hole and calling, "Atteryv! It's Seya, from awhile back! Are you here?"

Atteryv would stir drowsily next to Tieree and Isrir, purring as always when he feels both next to him, at the faint sound of two dragons landing outside. He would nudge the other drake and the hatchling nervously, suspecting thieves, before hearing Seya's shout and wondering what in Elesee she thought she was doing, before he realizes they all must have slept in, having rebuilt the last room of the lair from scratch when it collapsed and just finishing yesterday. He would stand and drowsily call back, "Here," nudging the other two awake and murmuring, "Company, right outside," with a quiet yawn. "Coming," he shouts back afterwards, making his way up and running into Seya snoutfirst.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 am

Rasta nodded "Yes... don't think about it anymore, okay?" He smiled "Then I would love to live that long. For you and any who need me. And thanks for wanting me to have a happy life, but other than you, what else is there to keep me happy? I mean, of course having a friend is more than enough" He falls silent "Never mind." He nudged her cheek, sort of to tell her she was blushing "Thank you, i've always been told to go and find myself a pool to wash in" He laughed "I'm glad you like it though... I don't like putting people off." He smiled at her comment of him being nice about everything "Doesn't it put you off sometimes though? One can be too nice, as they say." He tilted his head when she explained the one drake should still have scars and nodded "Ah, I see." He chuckled "I see the other one doesn't appeal to you then?" He joked and flew into the air afterwards, following her with obviously a lot les stamina, and used much less wing beats to go a distance however.
---
He would land heavily down in the swamp, immediately sitting down for a rest, laying his head on the ground, his wings hanging slightly "Ugh... what a flight"
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 am

Seya nods, agreeing, "A flight indeed. Even I'm sore, after that." She turns to smile at him, smacking right into Atteryv when she turns to look back down the tunnel. Staggering back, she grimaces. "Ah, hello Atteryv..." She blinks at him a few moments and rubs her snout gently, raising an eyeridge. "There's another scent on you, that's new. Pounced any drakes recently?" She smiles to show she is mostly kidding, appreciatively hugging the younger drake with a purr. "It's been a while, hasn't it? How have you been?" She would turn back to nod at Rasta, clarifying, "This is Atteryv."

Atteryv blinks, stepping back to rub his own snout but making his way out of the lair the moment Seya steps away from the exit. "Seya..? I remember you! Heh.. I also remember that red who came back a couple days later to apologize.. A suggestion, if you meant to fool me, you should have gone for the lower bits. He wouldn't let me see anything there." He chuckles, raising an eyeridge suggestively, then nodding at her observation. "Another scent, indeed, and if you'll believe it, only one. You'd be smelling-," he starts, but is cut off by her hug and second question, returning the hug and nodding. "I wouldn't have minded a visit or two, don't have that many friends you know. Mmm.. As for how I've been, I've survived well enough until recently, and-" He cuts himself off this time, spotting Rasta and catching his scent at about the same time, raising an eyeridge. "What's with this guy? He's old, seems like.. About two hundred, maybe fifty years off of that if he's not a healthy drake.. And he's not an Ancient yet?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:46 am

Rasta nodded "One hundred and eighty." He said this in a tired voice, forcing himself up to walk over to Atteryv and bowed his head "Rasta, nice to meet you Atteryv, I've heard quite a bit about you" He smiled warmly.

Tieree finally came up to the entrance, little Isrir on his back, still only half awake, stretching out, his tail and back legs dangling. He raised an eyeridge "Who are these guys?" He looked Seya and Rasta over, slightly out of the loop.

Rasta tilted his head "Why, I might ask you the same thing" He smiled "But I am Rasta... not sure who you know, really."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Seya smiles and nuzzles Rasta as he walks past her, then pads over to whisper something to Atteryv, likely warning him away from Rasta, but whatever it is is lost when she spots Tieree and the hatchling on his back, at which point her jaw merely drops open. "You actually found someone? And.. Who's hatchling? Orphan, I'd guess..." She purrs and steps away from Atteryv, deciding such warnings would be unnecessary if Tieree was his mate. "Congratulations, he's not bad-looking," she teases mercilessly, stopping to raise an eyeridge at Tieree at his question. "I'm Seya, I guess you would be Atteryv's mate? Could I get names for you two?" Her eyes lock onto the hatchling and she frowns slightly, before shaking her head violently and walking over to sniff at then nuzzle him. "Hello little one, I'm Seya.. I'm a friend of Atteryv's." Having introduced herself to the two, she walks back over to sit comfortably beside Rasta, smiling at the small family.

Atteryv blinks as Seya approaches so purposefully, then grins when she loses her sentence, turning to Tieree and waving him over. Should his mate come to his side, he would happily nuzzle him and the hatchling on his back, nearly brushing noses with Seya when he nuzzles Isrir. "Good morning Tieree," he purrs warmly, nodding to him. He would start an introduction, but be thwarted by the two introducing themselves, then shrug. "Mmhm, Seya and.. Rasta, apparently." Turning to Rasta, he inquires, "Heard what about me..? I'm assuming that you know about me liking drakes, but did Seya tell you anything about how I got to the swamp? I don't suppose she'd go with all of it, parts turned her pink..." He chuckles, shrugging. "Welcome to the swamp, Rasta. Hmmm.. So, why are you here? Can't imagine the journey was fun, you don't smell like an Ancient.. Why aren't you, by the way? Most just undergo the ritual at one hundred years, there a reason you haven't?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Tieree smiled and bowed his head, careful of the hatchling hanging from him "Yes. I am Atteryv's mate." He frowned when Seya mentioned his looks, not quite sure if she meant it or not, but he still looked offended, slowly moving next to Atteryv "Yes, my name is Tieree, and the hatchling is in fact orphaned, his name is Isrir, incredibly grumpy this morning, though." At the mention of his name, Isrir would lift his head up and scramble into a more safe position on Tieree's back, enjoying the nuzzles and chirping at Seya, grabbing onto her snout as he usually does, sniffing and licking her snout and squeaked a "Hello" Tieree sat down next to Atteryv and nuzzled him back "Morning" He said, smiling, and a little surprised by the hatchling cheering up a bit already.

Rasta simply smiled at the hatchling and bowed his head, not too good with hatchlings himself. He looks around all of them "Only that... and how you got sent from your village, and how Seya met you... I think it's sad that such things happened to you, because from what I've heard, you are a very kind young drake, and not an 'untruthful bone' in your body, apparently" He smiled, and bowed his head at the welcome "Thanks... and... No I'm not 'an' ancient... ancient, maybe" He chuckled and shrugged "I never did it because I have been going solo for over a hundred and fifty years, and have stayed in the same place since I was around that age, I'm afraid, plus I don't think I was ever worthy of such a thing." He shook his head
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Seya smiles when Tieree confirms her suspicion, tilting her head at his offended look but continuing what she had been doing, nuzzling the hatchling. She purrs, pleasantly surprised when he grabs onto his snout. "Ah, hello little Isrir," she starts, looking to Tieree when he lets go. "You keep this little one safe, hear? You and Atteryv both..." She looks down, sickening memories rising quickly before she puts them down again. At Atteryv's words on Rasta not being an Ancient, she tilts her head and grins. "That is why we are here. We want the ritual to make Rasta an Ancient, like the old dragons... Are the tales true, how Ancients are eternally in their prime, only succumbing to injury or disease?" She very pointedly nudges Rasta with her snout when he conveys that he doesn't think he is worth of such, shaking her head. "You are the most worthy I've met." Turning to Atteryv, she continues, "Rasta here is a rare drake who truly deserves a long life.. He's kind and selfless, not to mention amazingly wise... He's spent much of his life reading, he says." She looks between Atteryv and Rasta again, then asks, "Atteryv, can you help us with this ritual, or take us to someone who can?"

Atteryv churrs as Tieree returns his nuzzle, snuggling next to him while devoting his eyes and ears to the two in front of them. "Morning, Tieree.. Glad you don't mind letting people know about us..." He licks the other drake's snout affectionately, then chuckles and addresses Seya. "He and I are in a relationship, yes.. Hmm, haven't found time for much more than that, with the lair building, heh. So.. The big guy and you..?" He addresses this to Rasta, for whatever reason, likely because he believed Seya would lie to spare herself embarrassment. When Rasta responds to his first question, he blinks. "I don't suppose you would be an Ancient, then. Mmm.. Though not too many know about the ritual, I just assumed it was in other communities besides my old one.. Hmm.." He nods an affirmative to Seya's question, saying, "More or less.. Not exactly in their prime, if they don't work to stay that way, but they don't age the same, no, and they heal and grow.. Differently, I suppose." He listens to her summary of Rasta, nodding approvingly, then answers her question with a simple, "We'll have to go to the settlement," and a small sigh.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum