Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hayate's home (The western hive 3) Empty Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 am

Draken was yawning, waking up for the day. He had been, as Hayate commanded, sleeping under the shelter made for him at the side of the house. He checked his wing, which was patched up quite nicely and tried moving it, which immediately brought pain. He growled at the fact and called out, "Hayate! I'm up now...I'm gonna go hunting, again, do you need anything?" He stared at the house, generally him speaking in a loud voice in the morning would wake the human up. There was no movement in the house. Draken tilted his head and stepped out of his shelter before walking up to the house and looking inside, "Hayate!..." He called again, noticing he wasn't in his bed. "...what?" Draken's search got a bit more frantic at that point and he ran for the window before shoving his head into the house and calling, "HAYATE!" When there was still no response he tried contacting him mentally, no response. Draken looked fearful now, worried about Hayate's safety, and perhaps dying himself.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hayate's home (The western hive 3) Empty Re: Hayate's home (The western hive 3)

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:38 am

By the time Draken would turn around, Emmae would be standing there, with Hayate in her paw, which was held close to her chest. She smiled, glad to see him. She had just heard him call out Hayate's name, and nuzzled him gently, showing him that Hayate was alright "Don't worry... he was helping me. If it wasn't for him... all of us would be dead" She smiled "Don't worry at all" She said in a lighter voice, visibly more cheery then last time they saw each other. She leaned forward ad rested her head on his shoulder, so her neck was against his. He may feel the minute vibrations of her purring. "I hear you're recovering... I'm sorry about before"

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 am

Draken roared at Emmae, he was crying somewhat as he yelled, "WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM!? IT'S DANGEROUS, HE'S JUST A HUMAN." Draken was shaking slightly now but was slowly relaxing, Emmae's purring had helped him do so, "Why's he hurt! What'd you two do? Where...you took him to follow that dangerous dragon didn't you!" It wasn't a question, although Emmae's words now seemed to be reaching Draken and he gently stepped away before whining, "Emmae...sorry. I was worried about both of you, are you okay? I didn't mean to take all my tension out on you." He stepped a bit further back, fearing he had frightened Emmae again and said, "I'll....just go and rest, I broke my promise again."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:16 am

Emmae shook and pulled back as he yelled at her and she whined "I never took him with me. I didn't even want him to be there with me. He came on his own accord." She looked at the floor for a few seconds before looking back up at him "I stopped Ellairhri drain an elf village dry, and Hayate helped, a couple of times before, distracting Ellairhri from killing me, warning the elves of her plan, and helping them to trust me, and not turn against me. He is absolutely fine. He's asleep." She looked away from him again and sighed "I am alright for the most part..." She put her free paw on his shoulder as he said he was going to rest "Only rest if you need to... if not, we can stay here and talk. Screw the promises you made to me. As long as you stay my friend. Take it out on me if it makes you feel better, I really couldn't care less." she sat down and laid her head on her free paw, hoping he would sit down too, and join her.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:26 am

Draken growled and huffed, "Mmm....just like him I suppose. Sorry for yelling. I was just worried he did something stupid like that without me around to help him. Glad to know everything worked out though..." He nuzzled Hayate and then looked up at Emmae as she placed a paw on him before saying, "...but I promised...are you sure it's okay that I yelled at you again?" He sat down, next to her picking up Hayate and setting him between them, "Hehe...he looks exhausted but...WAIT! It's...morning, and you're....not burning."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 am

Emmae nodded "Yeah... though I guess without him, I'd be dead, and you would have been next on the menu." She sighed "Yeah, me too... I even got a rather large quantity of blood that the elves donated" She grinned slightly before nodding "I'm sure it's okay that you shouted... to be fair, I'm kind of used to it by now." She pulled her paw into her chest when it was free and then rested her head near Hayate. She chuckled lightly "Finally he realises... little contraption the elves were planning on giving to Ellairhri before I stepped in. So then they gave it to me so I could be protected from the sun. I am feeling a little on the warm side, but It's not summer, and it's not midday, until then I will be much less... combustable." She smirked "At least, I reckon the hotter it gets the hotter I get, there is such thing as hyperthemia, and the temperature that is possible to get that or related issues is lower on me, obviously."

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:53 am

Draken growled slightly at this, believing that Emmae meant she forcibly took blood from the elves, he sighed before saying, "Emmae....that doesn't sound like you at all, I didn't think you'd take one's blood for yourself unless they gave it to you..." He hadn't yelled, or done anything aggressive, and had even nuzzled her, "No...well...that's good, I shout at Hayate sometimes, hard habit to break." He smiled before saying, "Hmm...that's great, but that means you still need to stay out of the sunlight in summer, doesn't it? Well I'll try my best to keep that from happening. And...what if Ellairhri had gotten that..." He asked with a shudder. He noticed her positioning before chirping a bit from curiousness, "You....seem to like Hayate a lot now?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 am

Emmae rolled her eyes "I said they donated it, didn't I?" She smiled briefly at the nuzzle "Don't worry about it, It's hard to find someone who doesn't shout alot." She nodded to his question about staying from the sunlight in the summer, and said "Yeah... It's nice to be out and all, but I still don't really like the sun... Not really good for me, to be perfectly honest." She suddenly stopped when he made her think of what she would do if she had it, and shook her head "Don't even talk about it... I was so scared that she would be unstoppable... good job the elves chose the winning, and best side." She smiled at his last question "Yes... I don't know what I'd do without him... We're both extremely lucky to have him looking after us." she admitted this, she never liked bipeds, but this one seemed to be above her in which way around they looked after each other.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 am

Draken chuckled as he looked at Hayate, "Seems he wore himself out for you though...don't think he's getting back up anytime soon. By the way, remind me to yell at him when he gets up for being stupid." He then addressed her other statements, "What do you mean by donated? They didn't give you their blood freely I'm sure...did you have to give them something in return?" He covered her with a wing when she commented the sunlight was still not good for her and laughed before asking, "Better?" He sighed and then continued, "And we're not sure if the elves chose the winning side yet, but I hope you're right. I just....have never had trouble like that in a fight before, even all the times Hayate saved me, we were able to finish our mark...but that time there was nothing I could do."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 am

Emmae sighed "Yeah... I really didn't want that to happen..." She nodded "Sure, I wi-on't... I'll just tell him instead, it's not really something to be yelled at for, besides, I did seem quite angry with him once he showed up before... And by donated, I mean donated. They never gave it freely, I saved them! Why shouldn't they have given it to me? they owed it to me." She snorted "Most of them were happy enough once they were safe." She smiled when he covered her and seemed to relax a bit more, and sitting less straight and awkwardly, nodding "Thanks" She growled when he said he wasn't sure they chose the winning team "Don't you worry, they have. I will win, and that's a promise." She nuzzled him gently "Don't worry... You have never been in a fight with our type of undead, have you? She is probably one of the most powerful dragons you will ever come across... so don't feel down. If it wasn't for your blood you gave before, and Hayate's help, I would have died right then and there. I need you two If I stand the minute chance of defeating her." She shuffled somewhat, thinking about it.

Last edited by Lozziieeyy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am

Draken nodded, "Yes...I would prefer not to have him wear himself like this....but I am glad that it helped. Still going to yell at him though Emmae, and don't worry, he's used to it, in fact he usually covers his ears. He'll probably think something was off if I didn't." He pondered the elves for a moment before saying, "Sorry. It just seems like people who don't know you too well wouldn't really feel like giving you their blood...yes?" He licked her gently to help her calm down, then smiled as she said she would win, "I hope so. And I think I've been in a fight with your kind of undead before, but not one that was a dragon..." He smiled as she more or less thanked him for his blood before saying, "I will give you more of it later...definitely, kinda need to get some back myself first though. Also, gonna try to stay out of sight, because I stick out like a sore green claw...don't want her finding this place because of me do we?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Emmae nodded slowly "Alright... It doesn't seem right, when he helped... but I suppose... You'd both be dead if just he died... Gosh, what was I thinking?!" She growled, thinking about what could've happened "Then I would stand no chance. What would I do without you?" She frowned and buried her head in her paws "You're right... He shouldn't have come..." Came a muffled voice from her paws. She simply nodded in response to his question, mumbling "Maybe, I still could have taken it all if I wanted." She snorted, which sounded funny and a bit off when muffled under her paws before falling silent for a while, then responding to his last comments. "I don't want your blood, or Hayate's blood. I can get it from elsewhere, thank you." She then nodded slightly with a 'Mhh' sound, falling silent again.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Draken smiled as he noticed she was starting to understand why he was worried, he then nuzzled her before saying, "Relax...it's not a problem that he came. I just want to let him know how worried I am, okay? And I...well you probably already noticed that I express that through yelling. But yes, I was especially worried because it's not just him who dies..." He nodded to Emmae's comment about taking the blood and then chuckles, "Not the best way to gain support, trust me. Not a whole lot of people like me, mainly because I'm known for umm...eating. Kinda makes people nervous...rightfully so as I will generally kill annoyances...guess you could say that I'm more evil than you, huh?" He curls up around her and Hayate before draping his wing fully over the two and saying, "Thank you...I'm glad you can get it elsewhere, don't like seeing Hayate this worn out. Anyways, you must be tired too, do you want to rest?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Emmae shut her eyes "Yes it is. If he died, you would have died, then I would be alone... and ...dead by now." She sighed "I'm sorry... I just don't want to die.. If that makes sense at all." She growled "I'm not scared of taking what I want from now on. I'm fed up of having to be nice, when people don't trust me anyway... Maybe you are more evil than me, but my patience is wearing thin." She smiled when he curled around her more and rested her head on his shoulder "I don't need rest, no, I had a few minutes before we got here."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 am

Draken chuckled and said in a slightly demanding tone, "Rest....please Emmae, you've been up all night." He nuzzled her before adding, "And not wanting to die make perfect sense. No one would like to die if possible, I wouldn't think having an undead life would make that any different, assuming you have something to live for. And you...do." He licked her again, "You have me and Hayate. So that gives you reason to not want to die. And...I'm glad I met you when I did, otherwise you would have been killed, and that other dragoness probably would have taken your lair anyways....by the way, where are you going to stay? With us? And hey, if you want to help Hayate rest, you should get him to his bed, I can direct you to it." He ignored her comment about being fed up.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am

Emmae shook her head "I don't want to rest." She listened to his comments about not wanting to die and nodded "Yeah. But you must stay safe... because if I loose you two, then I would have nothing else to...live... for. And about lives resting on my shoulders, screw them." She flicked her tail in annoyance, remembering how she was hated for the past couple of years. She shrugged in response to his question about where she was going to live "Actually, preferably not with you two. Since she's after me, it would put you two in danger if I stayed here too long, and... I... don't think I could face living with you two. You in particular..." She sighed then nodded "Okay. Where is it?" She stood up and picked Hayate up gently in her maw
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 am

Draken watched her lift Hayate and made sure he was okay in her jaws before saying, "Not....that I don't trust you, but, don't you dare bite down." He then smiled and said, "I promise...I'm not going out before Hayate...so if we keep him safe together, you have nothing to worry about." He licked her again then frowned as she said she wouldn't live with them, "....do not worry about me, I'm positive you wouldn't do anything to harm me. And you have nowhere to go...please...live here for now, maybe we'll find you a spot to stay later, but I'd rather know you're safe at the moment. Besides, you can watch Hayate better that way, and it wouldn't really matter if you were here or not, she wants to kill me and Hayate too, I'm sure." He gestured for her to hop through the window, and once she did he would stick his head through and give her directions to the bedroom, which was upstairs, interestingly, the stairs and hall seemed to accomodate for a dragon of her size, although the door to the bedroom she would have to force her way through.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

Emmae held her paw near her maw and gently lay Hayate into it, not able to trust herself, either, and nodded "Good. I don't want you dead..." She shook her head "No. I'm not living with you, and that's final, I'll find myself a lair close to here, and I'll be fine there, if anything happened to you, I would sense it. She then walks through the window and follows Draken's instructions up the stairs. She manages to squeeze through to Hayate's room, and lays him on the floor, pulls the bed covers off, then places him on the bed before putting the covers back on, guessing that's what is meant to be done. She then makes her way back down and outside before sitting next to Draken again "There. He'll be comfortable now."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 am

Draken nodded, "Okay...as long as you stay close Emmae." He nuzzled her and watched her take him out of her maw, "Thank you...that makes me a bit easier..." He waited for her to return from going to Hayate's room before pawing the ground, "So did you like it in there? And...you sure you don't want to stay? Really, I trust you wouldn't do anything to me." He hugged Emmae close with his wing before saying, "It doesn't make me uneasy or anything, and you know yourself you wouldn't...right?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 am

Emmae nodded "I'll stay close, don't worry. I just want you to stay safe. She'll want me first, so then she can torture me through you two. Or something like that... Good thing is she doesn't know about you and Hayate. I will stay close so you will hopefully know where she is, see her or something.. hopefully" She nodded as she got back in response to if she liked it "Yes. It's really nice. I like how everything is big. Heh." She snuggled under his wing "I'm sure I don't want to stay with you. I don't trust myself anymore.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 am

Draken chuckled, "Everything is big because I can fit in the house...if I'm ducking pretty low. There's a door in the back I can use. Also it's made to support my weight too, so...you don't really have to worry about collapsing it, of course there are places I can't get into." He nodded, "And...Emmae. Really, please. You have to trust yourself. If you don't, then how can anyone else? Stay with us for a while, please. I'm sure Hayate would want you to..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 am

Emmae nodded "Cosier than my home. I like both." She smiled and curled up slightly, sighing when he told her to stay "Look. I don't trust myself with you, and I'm not going to stay with you. If I stayed with you, I'd be awake, restraining myself. Don't make me have to do that." She snorted, hoping it would be final, and lay her head on her tail.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 am

Draken nodded, "Yes...you could keep Hayate safe pretty easily if you stayed..." When she continued to insist on not staying, Draken growled and pinned Emmae down slightly with his wing before saying, "I want to take care of you! Make sure you're all right! I...trust you, you won't have to stay awake..." He released the pressure before saying, "I'm.....sorry about that....I just, don't want you to go again. Hayate would go looking for you, maybe get himself into more danger, and it'd be easier for me to keep you safe too if you were here. Are...you certain...you don't want to?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 am

Emmae snarled in a burst of rage that had built inside her, as she was pinned down "Leave me alone!" Her eyes flashed red as she said this, and she easily broke free of his grip and appeared in front of him "I will go. And you tell him that if he does come to find me, I won't hesitate to kill him" She growled "I am certain I don't want to stay. Especially not now." She snorted, stepped back a few times before sitting on her haunches, somewhat agitated. "I will stay until you are safely tucked away, then I'll find somewhere to go until nightfall." She looked away at the floor, a growl still in her throat.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 am

Draken was thrown a bit off balance as she broke his grip and stared at her a bit shocked, "E........" he started before saying, "You really wouldn't kill Hayate...would you? That..." He growled at her, "What happened to you couldn't live without us!? Well fine...." He slowly relaxed again before saying, "Go...leave..." He then turned to head back to his shelter, snarling slightly as well to hide that he was upset.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next