Elesee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 2 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Arakk Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:37 am

Atteryv lets Marhri explain, observing quietly as the council members devoted their attention to the new speaker. Noticing Tieree and Isrir, he quietly pads over to put a wing over the two of them quietly, waiting for Eilox to approach and smiling at Marhri as she hugs Tieree as well. When Eilox does approach, he smiles and puts aside the issue of the vampire for the moment, purring and pleasantly introducing his family. "Marhri, Tieree, Isrir.. This is my father, Eilox. Dad, this handsome brown is my mate, Isrir is our adoptive son, and Marhri.. She's a close friend, and the one who was taking care of Isrir before us. Also, the sister of the bloodsucking marauder that is about, as she said..." At Marhri's question, he winces, and starts, "He was against it.."

Eilox smiles affectionately at his son and then at the other three, nodding and not seeming the least bit surprised when Tieree is introduced as his mate. "Very nice to meet you, all of you." He stretches his neck to get a better look at Isrir, grinning at him. "And even if he's not blood-kin, I'm glad to meet my grandson." After a few moments of silence, he also addresses the question that had several of the council members cringing, sighing. "It was supposed to be a setup. We've had a couple other hatchlings like him, over the years, but he was by far the most troublesome. He pounced the other males, and even if they didn't mind, their parents worried... So, against my advice, as I was merely his father, they agreed to trick him, send him somewhere safe and lonely for a week before letting him come back... But hatchlings tend to gossip, and he heard about only the exile bit. Ran off, and noone could find him..." After a few moments more of severe frowning in the general direction of the council, he shrugs and nuzzles Atteryv again, smiling. "I'm glad he's grown to be such a fine drake, though."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4) - Page 2 Empty Re: The swamp several days later (Sunning in the swamp 3+ The Western Hive 4)

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 am

Tieree simply answered Marhri, not having the heart to hug or nuzzle her back "Thanks... He's a bit annoyed about earlier... he'll cheer up in time, I think he missed Sally... You see, he never managed to play with her much, did he? His illness and all?" He looked over his shoulder to peer as Isrir, who was now still again, he did, though, perk up when he heard his name, and scrambled back onto Tieree's head and look up at the ancient. Tieree bowed his head, careful of the hatchling "Pleasure to meet you... Eilox." Isrir wagged his tail slowly and stared at Eilox, before chirping, and stretching his forepaws out to try and reach his snout. This was his greeting for now. Tieree waited for Eilox to finish speaking and smiled "I'm sure that will no longer happen, at least, I hope not." He nuzzled Atteryv's shoulder gently while not disturbing Isrir.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

https://eleseeroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:58 am

Marhri's frill perked up curiously and she looked over to where Sallie and Renee had now been taken before saying, "...oh I...see..." She held her head down and said, "And now he won't have much of a chance to...poor Isrir." She nuzzled him gently, hoping to cheer him up a bit more, "I'll send over the next hatchling I find. Isrir doesn't deserve to grow up alone..." She smiles at Eilox's comment and Atteryv's addition before saying, "I....forgive me for that then. I had no idea, I just know that Atteryv was left alone in a dangerous swamp." She smiles at the larger dragon and comments, "He has grown into a fine drake, I think I would be dead without him. And he knows the swamp well, you should send word for him if anyone is going through it. I am sorry for my words though, I blamed you for it....but it sounds like it was just a bad situation. Still, Atteryv seems happy, and thank you for not worrying about your grandson's lineage, he is a cute child..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

Atteryv smiles at Eilox's explanation, as always heartened to hear that his father had disagreed with the idea of exiling him in any form. Quietly returning Tieree's nuzzle, he smirks at the other members of the council as they shift quietly, respecting Eilox too much to interrupt his reunion and feeling slightly uncomfortable at the explanation of their wrongdoing. "Oh, I most definitely still will pounce drakes I like.. The one, at least," he purrs, chuckling. At Marhri's suggestion that she would send over the next hatchling she found, he groans inwardly but simply smiles and nods. "Whatever you think is best Marhri. Just.. We'll have to be careful if the other hatchling is female, I don't look forward to any talks like that.."

Eilox smiles at Tieree a moment, nodding to him, and purrs affectionately when Isrir reaches for his snout, gently nudging his snout into the hatchling's reach while responding to Marhri. "I regret that he had to go through that, but I don't think I regret what he has become. He looks to be the healthiest dragon in this settlement, and possibly one of the strongest... I'm proud of his survival, and that he seems to have thrived, and I'm happy that this path has led to him finding such wonderful.. Family, I suppose. I'm sure he feels the same way, hmm.." Nuzzling into Isrir, he gives another short purr and nods. "Yes, a cute youngling, indeed... Very affectionate, I think he'll grow to be a good drake, just like his parents." With this, he would pull away, depositing any clinging hatchlings on his back, and grin at Atteryv and Tieree. "And I've not said, but congratulations, both of you. You seem happy together, hmm.. I'm sure any further hatchlings will be just as well-off as Isrir here.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

Isrir tilted his head when she said he wouldn't get chance to, and growled pettily at her, before turning his attention to where the twins were taken. Tieree sat still ad quite silently, feeling almost as if he shouldn't be there. Isrir would turn his attention again back to Eilox and grabbed his snout with all paws, and gnawing on his scales, his tail swaying, but not really happy enough to do anything more. He just snuggled into his snout, worried slightly now.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am

Marhri smiled, "I would love to be counted as one of Atteryv's family. I left my parents long ago, and I....well you know of my sibling now. If he would consider me a sister...I would consider him a brother. He is one of the kindest drakes I have ever met, and I'm sorry I misjudged him when I first met him..." She giggled at this and then added, "Do you remember when we first met Atteryv?" After this she left him to reminiscence with his father and walked over to Tieree, nuzzling him again and saying, "...hey...please cheer up, you've got a very kind mate. And, I'm sure you're just as kind of a drake as him is..." She stared up at Atteryv's father and smiled at his interaction with Isrir, glad it seemed to be distracting him from the fact he couldn't see Sallie and Renee again.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:22 am

Atteryv pointedly moves to stand next to Tieree, perhaps noting his apparent feelings of being out of place. At Marhri's words, he chuckles and nods. "Yes, I consider you a sister, or at least a close friend of the sort that are indistinguishable from family. Don't worry about 'misjudging' me, I do have a bad side.. It shows under pressure... And I remember it showing when we met." He purrs and nudges Tieree after Marhri diverts her attention to him, leaving Eilox free to pay attention to Isrir. "That's right, don't bother feeling modest or uncomfortable or whatever you are.. You're my mate, and I'll have you know that I have good taste... You're an excellent drake and a good role-model for Isrir, and very solidly a part of this family." Snuggling up to Tieree a few moments more, he looks up at Eilox again and says, "I think we should leave now.. Marhri will be sure to draw her sister, if she's like other undead. Though.. I wouldn't mind if you decided to join us, we've got a bit of extra room, and extra hunters are always welcome," he offers.

Eilox grins at Isrir and makes a show of giving him a great deal of attention, quietly observing the three adults with approval. Depositing Isrir on Tieree's back as Atteryv pulls away some, shaking his head at the offer. "I would love to, but your mother wouldn't want to come along, without her books and things, and I don't think you want those around your lair.. Remember her collection before? It's grown, nearly tripled. Mmm... Thank you for offering though. I'll be sure to visit with her in tow later, I've been shown your lair already. As soon as this crisis is over.."

The council, by this point, has disbanded, all of the Ancients going to look after their families. Those who had none to speak of did remain to discuss current events in hushed tones, however.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 am

Tieree was miles away when Marhri nuzzled him, and almost jumped when she did. He looked down at the floor and nodded "Yeah... I know I do... I'm just a little confused, all this... I'm not sure what to feel really." He sighed and forced a small smile, looking at Atteryv "Thanks, Atteryv, I'm sorry about this... but right now... I'm scared that all our good fortune will end tonight... It's sickening to think what lies ahead today..." He snuggled back for comfort before leaning off him a bit as he said that they were leaving. Isrir settled on Tieree's back after reluctantly pulling away from Eilox with a disappointed chirp. He would curl up with a small sigh and curl his tail around itself before falling silent.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 am

Marhri hugged Tieree, and Isrir, with a wing and said, "Please! Tieree....relax! That's not going to happen...if it comes to that, I will do whatever it takes to stop her. My own life is not worth yours and Atteryv's and several hatchlings..." She realized this may not have helped Tieree feel better and said, "...umm, don't worry yourself Tieree. What I meant was...everything will be okay, right Atteryv?" She smiles at him, knowing he could probably talk to Tieree better than her, and just lickng him and Isrir before hearing Atteryv's comment and saying, "I'm like a sister!?...umm, thanks Atteryv, and it's okay. You must have just been having a bad day..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:44 am

Atteryv nods at Marhri's assertion that everything will be alright, shifting positions to wrap his forelegs and wings around Tieree comfortingly. "You're safe, Tieree. What we have is safe.. No undead thing will ever be greater than its living counterpart.. Faster, stronger, maybe even smarter.. But the real dragon will always be superior. As long as I'm alive, I'll protect you, and Isrir, and Marhri by extension... So stop worrying, she'll die soon enough. In the meantime, you just have to be a bit more careful, and not go out at night. Unholy things don't hold out well against the sun, so the daytime should be more or less safe.. At night, I'll fetch a nice rock sculpture to cover the entrance." As he turns to leave, he dexterously pokes his own tail into the curl of Tieree's, smiling at him. "We'll go home, and if anything bothers us, it dies. Simple as that." He would give Tieree a moment to catch his intent before walking forward, starting the long journey home.

Eilox simply frowns, nodding as they leave, and heads out a bit after them to supervise the closing of the tunnel doors, carefully designed only to open from the inside. As much as the situation bothers him, he knows better than to open his mouth and risk alienating his son by suggesting he simply leave Marhri and her sister to fight things out; he wouldn't do it to a friend, and he had no right to ask Atteryv to. Instead, his thoughts manifest themselves as a heavy sigh, masked by the commotion around closing the gates, as the last of the three leave the other end of the tunnel.

--

Atteryv would lead the group through the swamp back to his lair, moving aside some loosely rooted bushes to unmask a chunk of rock that looked like it would fit over the entrance flawlessly. "Made this when dragonesses still came to the swamp looking for me.. Something about a young hermit is attractive, apparently. Can't even tell it covers something, hmm.." After a few moments, he would glance at the sky and beckon everyone in, pulling the 'door' after them and wriggling it into place. Carefully making his way past the others, he lights a couple of metal 'torches' on the walls, smokeless holders for his mageflame. Once there was light throughout the lair, he makes himself comfortable wherever Marhri, Tieree, and Isrir had agreed upon.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 am

Tieree nodded "Alright, alright. Everything will be fine... It is a relief I have someone looking after us all but I'm not sure I would like you to all the time. You need to look after yourself aswell. Because frankly, I'm not the protecting kind." He nodded and commented "That's a good idea Atteryv. And greater thinking." He enthusiastically curled his tail around Atteryv's in return.
----
Tieree follows him to the swamp with the occasional clatter from his dented armour. Unusually, it hasn't repaired itself. He nodded to the stone which covered the lair and commented "Clever." He walked into with Marhri and simply sat down wherever. Isrir was silent and still. He only let out the occasional yawn or cough.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:13 am

Marhri smiled as Atteryv said he would protect her. He was much stronger than her and she was glad to hear he still wanted to protect her, "I'll do my best to make sure nothing at all happens to you either Atteryv. Thank you." She was curious as to why Atteryv's father sighed like so and stayed close to Tieree the whole walk back, wanting to comfort him.
----
Marhri is happy to head into the lair and see it, she hasn't ever been in Atteryv's lair before and she spends several moments turning rocks and clacking her claws against the walls, she seemed very interested in the lair's design before walking to the curtain and asking, "Hmm what's behind there...oh and, that rock at the entrance Atteryv...it's a great idea." She lifted the curtain and peeked under it as if she didn't think she was allowed to head behind it and then blushed before saying, "Oh uh...I...sorry I like exploring a new area when I'm staying there and making sure I know it well. I didn't mean to ignore you..." She wanders back over to Tieree and Isrir.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 am

Atteryv gently drapes a wing over Tieree and Isrir, smiling reassuringly at the two of them. "Don't worry, it's just the evenings. Not like you can't swim or something, Isrir, and everything will be fine, Tieree..." He chuckles at Marhri, shaking his head. "It's not a problem, but the room with the raised doorway is somewhat private.. I'd stay out of there. Otherwise, feel free to explore, not like we don't know you already! There's a small access to the river in that corner, or a larger one that we would likely all fit in down the hall some. Below that is Isrir's perch room, he seems to like climbing up on top of things.. You can find meat in a couple of the alcoves, careful of the other stuff though." Marhri addressed, he turns back to Tieree and Isrir to ask, "How are you two holding up?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:09 am

Tieree smiled and nuzzled Atteryv when he draped his wing over him, while Isrir slid off of Tieree and ran off to his perch room, and lay against the wall in there, seeming to want to be relieved of everyone. Tieree raised an eyeridge at him then sighed "I don't know what's up with Isrir, Atteryv, but I am ok... A bit more comfortable in this situation now. We're all looking after each other, and I know us three will be able to hold out for a long while. Thanks by the way. For everything."
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 am

Marhri frowns when she watches Isrir head off to the perch room and flattens her frill before saying, "I wonder what's gotten into him...he's really down..." She turned to Tieree and Atteryv before saying, "And why is the room up there private exactly?" With one raised eyeridge before saying, "Oh, and...the path to the river....can't she get in through that?"

( Sorry it's a bit short. )
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Atteryv nods at Tieree's words, raising an eyeridge as Isrir flees. "Glad it doesn't bother you too much... It'll be over soon anyways." At the last bit, he smiles and affectionately licks his mate's head, purring quietly. "You are always welcome.. And worth anything I might do for you." Looking at Marhri as she speaks, he raises an eyeridge right back, smirking at her questions. "I'd imagine it is because he has no playmates, and the adults around him are all being grumpy over something he doesn't understand yet. Mmm.. As for the private room, why do you think, hmm? And the river is safe.. It's all underground, I just dig the accesses deeper than the rest. Even if she dug down to it, she would need the ability to keep digging, not to mention knowledge of where the lair is located. We're safe here, I promise." This said, he returns his attention to Tieree and nudges his armor. "You can take that off now, by the way."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Tierre purred aswell, snuggling into his side. "I really do hope that everything will be over as quickly as it came." He smiled, now a little more confident. He lies his head on his paws, blushing when Marhri mentions the private room before stroking Atteryv's side with a paw. As he explains the way the river worked, he grins slightly, thinking it clever. His armour disappearing under his scales as Atteryv mentioned it.
(Short >.<)
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Marhri considers the details of the access to the river. If she were indeed to want to get in that way, they would at least hear her coming, unless she somehow had made herself small enough to flow with the water into the room. She chuckles as she imagines what the private room might be used for. "I see...." She comments grinning as Tieree's blush confirmed it. "I'll do my best to not disturb you in there." She looked in the direction Isrir had ran and said, "Though it seems everything's okay...would you mind me staying in Isrir's room to keep an eye on him? I'm just worried that....my sister might go for him first...considering what she's already done..."
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 am

Atteryv nods at Tieree's hopeful words, looking at him gratefully. "We can hope so, certainly... And if I can help it, your hopes will be realized. She's just one monster, after all." He smiles as he feels Tieree warm next to him, chuckling at Marhri. "I think that would be wise, hmm... Though I don't think you'll have to worry much, this won't last that long." At her request to stay with Isrir, he shrugs. "I don't mind.. Though we usually all just sleep together in the middle room, he sometimes falls asleep up on his perch.. There's a climbing cave down the hall, past the main river room, he likes to climb up to the highest spot and look down on us.. We humor him," he says, chuckling. When Tieree stows his armor, he purrs and nuzzles his neck, then begins gently preening him to distract both himself and his mate. "This makes me think.. Maybe we can harden your scales a bit, Tieree. It would help against surprise attacks, not to mention.. I'd get to see more of them," he purrs, pulling away briefly to grin at Tieree, before blinking and realizing he'd forgotten about Marhri, warming with embarrassment. "Err.. Sorry Marhri, don't mean to ignore you," he murmurs.
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 am

Tieree nodded at Marhri's question "Of course you can sleep with Isrir, like me a Atteryv. I would actually like it if we slept all together. I would feel comfortable and alot more safe with us all together." He smiles warmly then looks to Atteryv as he preens him and tilted his head "I don't think it's possible. I tried different scale specialists. In fact, I used to have to endure my scales being cut off, and when they grew back, they grew back soft again. I think it's a condition. That's why I had the armour put in. Cleverly made, they are. They used to repair quickly on their own, but ever since the fire, and stag incident. But we can always try." He smiled again, and leaned into his mates tongue, enjoying the attentions and chuckling "Hey Marhri, why don't you come over here and Atteryv can preen you, too. He doesn't mean to leave you watching us. You want to sit there and be spoiled like me." He purred and crossed his paws over, and laid his head on them.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 am

Marhri chuckled and said, "I'm sure I can preen myself just fine...and I'm not sure if Atteryv would like to preen me...but if he is okay with sharing the affection I wouldn't mind...just let me go try to get Isrir involved...don't want the poor little one to be alone with nothing to do." She nodded to Atteryv and said, "And don't worry about ignoring me...you have a mate...enjoy it. I'll let you know before I bring Isrir in so you can stop anything.... embarrassing..." She was very interested to hear about Tieree's scales and said, "...Atteryv, he sounds fragile, I'm glad he has a strong drake like you to take care of him...and I'd love to see the state of his scales when I get back...I really doubt it, but maybe my magic can help?" She starts heading back over to where Isrir is as she awaits the responses.
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 am

Atteryv listens to Tieree, raising an eyeridge as he tells Marhri he would preen her, and chuckling at her reply. "I could, if you really wanted.. Tieree did volunteer me, after all. But you're right, Isrir hasn't got anyone paying attention to him right now, perhaps the two of you could catch up?" He chuckles at her comment about warning them, nipping playfully at Tieree. "We should definitely do something embarrassing, hmm.. Marhri, there isn't much we would do out here that Isrir won't have seen at some point, worry not." Returning to Tieree's scales, he humms quietly and taps one with a claw, tilting his head. "Hmm.. Nothing I can do at the moment, about the scales or the armor. But.. Once this is all over, we'll see what my parents can do about it.. My mother especially, she's brought half a dozen ghosts back to life; I expect she knows more than any dragon living, hmm.. At the least, she can fix your armor, and at most, she can toughen you up to where you don't need it, hmm. Just be ready to have it held over you your entire life." At Marhri's assertion that her magic might help, he shrugs. "We'll ask Myn, she'll know best." Finishing with his preening, made much easier by the armor stowed beneath Tieree's scales, he pulls the other drake closer and nuzzles him affectionately. "Of course.. I like you just the way you are, so don't let me pressure you into anything."
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lozziieeyy Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:07 am

Tieree chuckled and eventually looked at the floor "Sorry... Just having a joke... It is nice though..." He shut his eyes and shrugs "You can go see Isrir, sure... I'm not really sure what's gotten into him today." He then shuffled around a bit to curl up facing the opposite way "Yeah. He's the best drake in the world." He snuggled up to Atteryv again "And believe me I'd rather not be studied anymore. You'd be surprised at how many days I've spent being poked, prodded, cut and whipped. I don't want to talk about it again. Thanks." He grabbed his tail and pulled it up to his chest, almost hugging it. He then fell silent, in thought.
Lozziieeyy
Lozziieeyy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SamusRisng Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 am

Marhri sighed a bit and said, "I think he missed the twins there...they were really fond of each other and......now he's told he won't see them again. That must hurt." She nodded to Atteryv, "I think he would like that, and I would too, I've been wondering how he's been at his new home, and he actually spoke to me now." She laughed, "That's a bit odd to hear....I would think you would hold off on a few things at least Atteryv...and yes, he is the best drake in the world..." After this she lifted the curtain and turned back upon hearing Tieree, "Wha...what!?" She said, hearing what happened to him, "That's horrible!...why did all that happen to you Tieree?"
SamusRisng
SamusRisng
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arakk Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Atteryv purrs and nibbles at Tieree, shrugging. "I don't mind at all.. I get the sarcasm from my mother, hmm..." At Marhri's guess over Isrir's mood, he nods. "Let him know that he'll be able to visit them as soon as this is done, not like they've been kidnapped or killed. They're with the community I was born into, and they're not too misbehaved.. They'll be fine." When Marhri brings up the fact that they show affection in front of Isrir, he raises an eyeridge. "Yes, there are some things we hold back... Not -that- different from your average mateship. What did you-" When Tieree and Marhri agree he is 'the best drake in the world', he purrs and nuzzles Tieree affectionately before nodding to Marhri. "Glad you two think so, but I'm only as good as the people around me.. I've been known to go feral when there is noone else around." He frowns at Tieree's memories of being experimented on, nodding. "On second thought.. We'd best keep you far, far away from my mother if we do ask her." When Tieree grabs his tail, Atteryv playfully drapes himself over the older drake, wrapping his forelegs and wings around him before asking, "Is something else the matter?"
Arakk
Arakk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next